Help Wanted: A rare opportunity.

• Runners go out to the various towns and hotspots informing people of a secret job and a strange employer seeking applicants. The runners explain that the details of the job are unknown, but a man at the Mithril Mug tavern is seeking applicants. Anyone is welcome to apply, but there are a limited number of available openings… Skilled adventurer's of any type are welcome to seek out Marshal in the back of the Mithril Mug.

[Exact details are not yet sorted out for this event, taking place approximately next Saturday, time and start location to be determined. If your interested send me a PM, leave a msg here, or preferably find me IG]

You enter Oscura and the Mithril Mug with hopes of a possible employment, dwarves fill the tavern, as well as several retired mercs and knights. The atomosphere is pleasant but dark, you are stopped several times by dwarves asking you to sing songs or dance with them. You inquire about the man you heard of called Marshal, and are directed to the back of the tavern. A very large man in strange looking black and bronze armor sits upon a chair reading a book, his right hand on the hilt of his unshealthed silver longsword imbedded in the floor. His skin is pale and his hair a dark black, he wears a patch over his left eye. Slowly you approach and he looks up from his book a smile playing across his weathered face.

"Here for the job I take it?"

–-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Character: Marshal
    AccountID: He_who_lives_a_thousand_lives

ForumID: Marshal

• The Halfling Defence League

it is never too late! as long as ya turn up at a point that has easy access (somewhere you can get to with out DM intravention)

• Dev

is it too late to join in the fun?

• //sorry guys that this has kind of stalled…I've been sick and haven't had a chance to finish the areas I need for this...I'll have it sent to Will soon and once it's in the mod, I'll set a time for the event...

• Worghol offers to purchase and carry the kegs, provided his cut of the final pay be adjusted to compensate.

• Marshal seeks out and explains the information gathered to all party members who were unable to reach the Dwarven hold in time (Worg/Coin) in order to keep them informed of the progress.

"In order for us to find the path leading down to the adqeuducts and the lost temple, we will need to find a path through the giantspires. Our info leads us to believe there is a blocked cave, requiring a few powderkegs to be able to uncover. We believe the silver skeleton buried there may be the remains of the one we are searching for… if it's not then hey it's probably worth alot of coin."

Current Quest Items
    -Map of pass through the giantspire to the cave entrance (obtained)
    -2 powderkegs to open the entrance (50lbs, 120gold, still needed)

Event still on, progressing nicely, Rangy will post next segmant date when available, stay tooned!

• still on for tonight 8pm Est

• Worghol may or may not be available.

• ICC

((Tonight, 5pm my time. Still on?))

• The Halfling Defence League

7pm EST Friday or Saterday is the only times I can make an extended stay for (being 10am Saterday, Sunday for my Time zone, and extended stay being 12 hours) Any other day or time before then I can't make.

but don't put off your fun on my accord.

• Sun the 3rd is my next open day and it will be about the same time…8pm EST...

• I just checked, and that is my roommate and best friend of over 25 years birthday and I will probably be good and trashed that night along with him. Almost positive I won't be able to make this time, and if we could maybe reschedule it it would be better for me as well…

• 3 AM. Nope, won't make that.

• ICC

((That's like 5pm for me, so I can probably make most of it. Might have to leave in the middle of it though.))

• //Friday the 1st might actually work for me. Much better than the 24th or 25th.

• //Friday May 1st about 8pm EST?

• //okay to those of you who took the job, Coin, Danika, Kence, Work and myself, we are now bound by the contract as set out. We will be scheduling the first part of the search for the missing Paladin of Helm out from the Dwarven Hold. This post is just to notify everyone that the positions available are now closed, although you can PM me directly should you want to get involved, but it is strictly voluntary now. The DM will set up a time in which is good for everyone and we will set out then. Thanks to everyone who showed up.

• //This event is on! Grab your torches and pitchforks and anything else you need, and meet me at the Mithril Mug in Oscura, pull up a chair and what not. Will be starting soon enough.

• Hammerhand visits Oscura briefly, simply leaving a message that he intends to join the venture. ((will try to be there but no guaerentees))

• ICC

_Jaxon laughs, somewhat colder than usual.

"At one time, I would have declined some offers. So long as no repercussions occur and the gold keeps flowing, my blade is yours."

He grins faintly, sets a knife on the table and leans in to murmur.

"When shall we discuss rates?"_