::New rumours heard in the Mermaid::

• Rumors spread that Senator Ayanie died in the Lost City while trying to find an artifact that could aid the city in the battle against the blackguard. Apparently her death is final.

• Snickers when he hears the rumors

All lies mate, Juno jus' dropped by, 'an when dey wen' ta git him, he followed nicely..

• Rumors spread of the known criminal Juno up to his old tricks. He locked several officials in the ferret and fled the city somehow managing to get past all the guards. He was later scene being taken into custody by server Black Dragon Knights

• A mysterious, veiled woman frequents to library of Peltarch, often studying books about the history of Narfell for hours. The rather small woman seems to have taken a strong interest particularly in Jiyyd's past. When spoken to she never answers in words, merely in gestures. People that insist on questioning where she's from receive after a while a sheet of paper with a hastily scribbled: "From Jiyyd."

• Senator Bromley is heard considering the banning of all legion members after their action led to the death of 20 Peltarch defenders and knights. He is said that a full restitution made to the families of the dead might abide this action but he is not sure.

• ((for those that frequent The Temple of Tyr.))

Cray can often be seen sitting against a pillar in the corner. He quietly reads or writes, sometimes he just stares at the fountain. He seems to pay litte attention to passers by, offering no more than a glance and a nod.

((If you have any rp to post, in realtion to my post, that would be helpfull in my quest. Thanks.))

• Tamora La'Thayet, third daughter of the house of La'Thayet and reknowned scatterbrain has vanished. This has happened before, but never for so long. It has been a week, and no one in the city has received word of her whereabouts, not even her family.

• the guard hears the rumors of corruption and violence and wonders what crazy pipeweed the prisioner was smoking

"All lies!"

• When the rumours of corruption within the guard reach Barrim's office he almost splinters the heavy wood of his desk as his fist hammers into it… calling a nearby guard from outisde the door

"Fetch the sergeant immediately! I demand an explanation...."

Barrim later relaxes in his office imagining the fate of the guardsman at the hands of Captain Dunderstone"

• A statue of a dwarf was seen being draged through the city by a small squad of guards.

Afterwards, Tagnar bought a bottle of finest whisky for each guard in the squad that draged him back to the city after his unfortunate incident getting turned to stone, along with asking them not to spread embarassing rumors of the unfortunate incident. They failed! :evil:

• Senator Bromley proclaims that no more visitors are allowed to visit the prisoner Ikurus for his own protection. A full inquiry is launched into the actions of the guard.

• When questioned Deacon denies all rumors

I came ta check on the man, went in his cell and talked with him, the guard cin confirm this, what happened after I left I dont know.

And with that, he changes subject

• Rumours of the jailed aristocrat, Ikurus Darkrune, being beaten to a bloody pulp by Deacon Sterr, his old crew, and a corrupt guard in his jail cell quickly spread through-out the city.