Norwick's envoys and the goblins of the West Rawlins

• Ragnhild listens carefully to Harmony's instructions, giving each member of the expedition a warm smile. She gives the map of the Rawlins little heed, instead taking the time to secure an intricate goblin charm around a fine mithril spear. The warrioress' golden curls are tied back with a leather cord, the ends of which are decorated by a white feather. A deep red colour coats the feather's tip and edges, giving it the appeance of a bloodied fang. As the sun rises and the group heads off, Ragnhild begins explaining her involvement with the goblin tribe mentioned.

"Some of you know and some do not, that I be adopted into tribe known as Bloody Tooth tribe, lead by gobbalin chieftain called Grahk. I befrend Grahk vhile live in Norvikk, manni years ago now. We fajt honourabel duel vhen firrst meet, and later we tri strenght against each other in wrestel and race, before share hunt, ale and laughter. In time of sorrow, he adopt me as daughter and later perform ritual of marriage for me and Zoma in traditional gobbalin style. Charm that hang around speer be gifft from Grahk, as are the gold bracers I vear, vhile feathers be of my own making, to symbolize Bloody Tooth Tribe.

Grahk be strong, honourabel gobbalin. He and tribe have shown me both kindness and hospitaliti, but that not same as say all gobbalin tribes vould show same, anni morr than human tribes vould welcome strangers into homelands. A strong ally he vould make, father mine, but for one thing: Grahk and all of Bloody Tooth Tribe have all been slain or driven from their lands by unknown foe, some years ago. I myself have buried gobbalin young and old, and sung for them the rites of passage to realms beyond. The attack vhas most brutal.. but Grahk be not among the fallen. Vine and Zoma lern that small party had survived, found signs of later struggel deeper in forrest, but there clues end. No sound or sign be found after that. Vho attackers were is still not known."

A cold rage burns in Ragnhild's eyes as she describes the fate of her tribe, knuckles whitening as her hand clenches the spear harder.

"We no kan count on fact that Grahk still live, or that we be able find him. I kan not let heart have high hopes, but if Harmoni think it worth a try, I vill lead way to old camp."

//preferably we can schedule any events ig for weekends, as the time zone difference makes it near impossible to meet up otherwise.

• Belin squints at Harmony as she finishes drinking her breakfast ale and eating her turkey leg. A dwarven belch as she finishes indicating that it was a good meal.

Oy lass, meh realize yuh nay knows meh well so meh gonna tell ya now nice like. Meh un priest o' da dwarven father aye. Meh good at flankin things, but nay goods at pullin meh swings when flankin. Meh norm beh tuh hamstring un foe or if'n meh can reach it, ta take out der kidney.

she makes a back stabby motion

Meh say this 'cause meh sometime lethal when meh nay mean tuh beh und meh nay strong enough tuh bring back summon meh felled.

smooths out her meager chin hairs and nods to Ragnhild and the others