Blacksails execu-- err TRIAL!

• Sunday (tomorrow 15th of April) 15:00 EST or 20:00 GMT.

Come all, bring popcorn!

๐Ÿ™‚

• Awww, it happened when I was not able to access the internet ๐Ÿ˜ž Oh well, I hope everyone got off scot free wince they didn't do it ๐Ÿ™‚

• Had a front row seat but had to leave after an hour. The way it was heading I thought for sure there was going to be a hanging or four. I had this big thing all written up and ready to go in the Norwick posts. Ah well, it's Peltarch, can probably use it not too far down the road. Thanks all, what I got to see was indeed well done.

Darkspyr

• No, you only get jailed for 5 years.

• walks away whistling *

• @d83a420d8b=elor_danna:

@d83a420d8b=Wannabe_Irish:

/me bursts the bubble

Not guilty.

So? Why should that prevent us from executing them anyway? It's Peltarch baby!

Sounds like plotting murder in Peltarchโ€ฆ isn't that an executable offense?

• @f0bbe80436=Frank:

@f0bbe80436=Yith:

FIVE HOURS!

Yea, I thought it was going to be something like 2 and then I could get back to my English papers. Of course I got kicked out early but I couldn't just leave and miss the verdict.

Edit: Almost forgot to mention how fun it was! Silly me.
    Big thanks to everyone involved.

ahhh that makes more senseโ€ฆ I couldn't quite see what Ting had done as Defense attorney that was warrent for her kicking out of the courts heh.

• @b4d8fd0488=Wannabe_Irish:

/me bursts the bubble

Not guilty.

So? Why should that prevent us from executing them anyway? It's Peltarch baby!

• @31d93f3847=Yith:

FIVE HOURS!

Yea, I thought it was going to be something like 2 and then I could get back to my English papers. Of course I got kicked out early but I couldn't just leave and miss the verdict.

Edit: Almost forgot to mention how fun it was! Silly me.
    Big thanks to everyone involved.

• /me bursts the bubble

Not guilty.

• So, when does the mass-execution take place? Now that's an event I wouldn't like to miss ๐Ÿ˜›

• Done and done, (or is it? I am not one to end plots that easily,) that was a circus and pretty entertaining. It lasted 5 HOURS!

I am very impressed with how most of the blacksails have behaved during the extent of the plot, very cool people to work with, I always admire people who does not get ooc emotional about bad things happening to their characters, at least not until they learn outcome. The blacksails has been fun. Thank you for trusting me!

I also want to throw a kudos to the people that showed up, especially those that sat through the whole FIVE HOURS! My brain was mush at the end of it.

Kudos to the guards, and of course Shannon who managed to stay in character and.. calm..ish.. during the entire show. You rock my polka-dotted socks!

I love you all!

๐Ÿ˜‰

• Starts in 30 min!

• Arg! Can't come. ๐Ÿ˜ž

• Pavel will be there, I guess. //My presence is more likely to be short or not existant.

• Sabre will be there, argh.

• I'm the first that requested Sunday so I'd better show up ๐Ÿ˜›

• //I'll only be there if a miracle happens

• coughs and throws his offer in the ring as defense council

//IG meetings can be arranged.

• KB was scheduled to be playing Ocean for your defenseโ€ฆ but will not be present (last I remember) during the time you scheduled the trial (and I barely will be). Name who you want, but due to recent developments, the trial format will be inquisition.

Meaning: there will be no prosecuting counsel.

• //prolly but judging by Dwin's last spectator court appearance.. >_> would that even be bright? j/k ๐Ÿ˜‰