Thorn Drumheller, played by --Thorn--

• Nice young fella this guy, I've spent quite a bit of time with him ever since his character started low with mine. Great RPer, friendly and reasonable to talk to OOC. The kind of newbie it's a pleasure to meet. I'd love to see him tokened.

nominates

• Token received

• As a narf noob, I know I don't hold much cred in saying vote for Thorn, but I WILL say as a newcomer, he was extremely helpfull in taking the time to RP with Galad in the Glade outside of town, telling him all about the Wolves and how Galad could get involved. This is the kind of thing that makes newcomers feel very welcome to the server, and, in my opinion, should be yet another reason to tokenize Thorn.

Player of Galad Al'Alandrielle

• I agree, Thorn has really developed as a player and has been helpful to the community ig, ooc, and on the forums/irc. He is becoming more well known and involved and always takes time out of his playing to help newer players learn what they need to know about Narfell. We need to keep players like this around so I say tokenize him!

• Yes this player deserves a token.

Good roleplayer.
    Also nice OOC.

The player seems to be interested in both plots and minor things. Playing with new players or low levels seems to be the same thing as playing with "old" players and high levels for this player - I like that.

• definitely a very positive yes vote. A lovely guy in and ooc, well played, goes with the flow of events without feeling the need to drop OOC and moan if they go against him. I always like a PC that will allow themselves to be tricked purely by RP, leaving Kitty 100 gold richer and him sitting there trying to work out what the hell he just did to actually need to pay her.

๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

• Thumbs up. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Nice guy, involved IG, in the forums, and in IRC. Definitely deserving.

• I have rp'd quite a bit with Thorn and I've found him to be excellent at it. He stays IC, he's nice OOC and he flows well. Definately deserving of a c token

folds a slip of paper and slides it into the box

• thanks for all the votes everyone,but sciolist is right,staying IC and just playing alot might get you a C-token,but you also have to be an active member of the comunity.

and that is where i come short,and even though i do post a few things in the forums from time to time,im nowhere near as active in the forums as i'd like to be

• C-tokens are about more than staying IC with your character.

That said - Thorn does play a nice character and OOC he's a good chap too. His RP is involving and eager to engage with existing plot and characters.

• From what I've read of the c-token voting Thorn should have already got his so what's the hold up?Give a token already you know he deserves one,and don't think I'm just saying that cuae he's my little bro.He rp's great and stays ic,and everything else c-token worthy.Got my vote.

trys and stuff 20 votes in the box but gets caught so just puts one

• waitwaitwaitโ€ฆ.he still doesn't have a farkin' token? Oh man, Khory's going to get pissed and start breaking things..... ๐Ÿ˜› But seriously, this guy is a great (and by "great" I mean "fanfrickintabularistic") RPer, and never seems to miss a beat. He stays consistently in character, and is a blast to talk to OOC. If it were my style, I'd get down on my hands and knees and beg you to tokenize this guy. However, as it stands, I'll just ask really REALLY nicely. ๐Ÿ™‚

tosses a vote into the bucket

• Council of Moradin

+1 vote

• Fun character to play withโ€ฆ totally suprised that he doesn't have a token. :?

Another vote!

• ICC

OOC a great guy, IC a great Character.
    Has my vote no doubt about it!

KULL (Half Orc Barbarian, Training Officer and Major in the Legion)

โ€œTo crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!โ€

• I've had the opportunity to rp with Thorn quite a few times, well deserving of a token!

• Peltarch Far Scouts

I just noticed he still doesnt have the C-Token. He really deserves it! Great RP!

• I don't always get to play with this guy, but when I do, it's always memorable. He's and excellent RPer, always willing the help lower levels, and is a nice guy IC and OOC.

Has my vote.

slips paper through the slit in the box

• I have taken him out on varrying things and he has always stayed in character. I don't often take the time to pop in here and vote. I did after talking to him the other day and realizing he still didn't have his token.

T