OOC Question

• Just out of curiousity, who does everyone follow IC? THat is, if you all wish to have this thread, if not, it is understandable.

Arizima follows Set, proudly.

• And that can be found here.

• @4e9e68b8f7:

don't think gods have official colors, do they? I haven't seen any note of colors in the 3E FRCS, F&P, or any other FR book I have, nor have I seen any notes of colors in the pira– err, "digitalized" copy of an old AD&D FR book I have...

Web enhancement to F&P. Lists the correspondences in colors, gems, animals, omens, etc. for each deity in each pantheon in a handy dandy little chart of happiness

• Evec follows Tymora as well as Oghma.

• The Halfling Defence League

::bumps a thread back on topic instead of the other way around, for once::

Gondalla has two gods, Malar and Loviatar. Malar so that she's especially dedicated to hunting Fadia, and Loviatar because of what she wants to do once she catches her. ^_^

• I don't think gods have official colors, do they? I haven't seen any note of colors in the 3E FRCS, F&P, or any other FR book I have, nor have I seen any notes of colors in the pira– err, "digitalized" copy of an old AD&D FR book I have...

My observations of myself and others suggest that people cite their character's god's colors as the prominent colors in their symbol. In which case, Cyric's colors would be white and purple or white and purple, as the symbol is a jawless skull centered over a purple sunburst. Shar's would be, obviously, black and purple. Bane's would be black and green, but many would choose to opt for black and red, the colors of his symbol before the Time of Troubles. The green is reminiscent of Ichyatu Xvim's holy symbol, as Bane's rebirth occurred through (pun intended) his son.

I'm not necessarily saying this way of determining a god's colors are incorrect, just that there are no official colors.

I think in a "real" Faerun, people would tend towards wearing colors that suit them, rather than the colors of their deity. In a game like Narfell, where everyone is a hero, anyone with a care for the divine tries to liken themself to something of a champion, chosen, high priest, great warrior, or even an avatar of the god they serve, and, for that reason, proudly sporting their god's "colors".

• Hehe, lets just say you damn cyric people annoy me because i can't tell from your colors if you're cyric or shar followers

• Actually i dont i thought it was black since he is also known as the black sun.

• Ah, dude. you do know what cyrics colors are don't you 😉

• take that your purple wearing people!

• @8f3439900a=robilar:

Cyric is crazy, but supposedly a genius, and Bane's not supposed to be a brick of cement either.

Besides, didn't Shar lose her artifact of the Shadow Weave to some lamo elven border guard?

Must…not...laugh... :x

• Cyric is crazy, but supposedly a genius, and Bane's not supposed to be a brick of cement either.

Besides, didn't Shar lose her artifact of the Shadow Weave to some lamo elven border guard?

• -watches the two foolishly fight, one kill the other, then walks over and kills the other and sacrifices both thier souls to shar-

Ah…you must love the unintellegent gods

😉 :twisted:

• Wanna battle then mr. banite? 🙂

• Actually, I think Cyric already has a bit of Bane's portfolio, which is why Bane is so pissy. Strife, I think it was.

He also has the portfolios of Bane's allies, who he killed. Bhaal and Myrkul.

• Hmmm banite….you will meet you end then cyric will steal banes portfolio like mask! lol

• @ecc5bd2ccc=garric:

cyric owns all

Heretic! At him, minions! Destroy the Heretic! Break his jaw, break his limbs, bring him before the court of the (presently non-existant) Imperceptor of Narfell! Let him meet death for his malpractice in worship!

:twisted:

• cyric owns all

• Ik keeps his diety to himself.

• He does follow Tyr.

…with a garrote and an envenomed dirk in hand.