PLayer: Gagliatora PC: Sterg

• This character just exudes "toughened follower of Tempus" for me. I've seen the PC around a bit and I like what I see, RP and otherwise.

::tosses in his vote::

• Please ask DM channel for a token.

Grats

• Well deserving of token, yep.

• As the player of the holy warrior recipient of the aforementioned unlucky Plate (We had decided it was only cursed for Sterg, then Jurgen fell under a heap of kobolds) - I can attest to Sterg's love of battle and good nature. Vervain is in contrast more thoughtful, as much as a half-orc can ever be thoughtful.

All of the slew of baby characters I've seen gagliatora log in with have been distinctive, individualistic and happy to engage with all around them, as appropriate. The player himself has seemed polite and considerate whenever I've interacted with him.

• Vervain is an excellent character. Very well-thought concept, well played. It's clear that the player is capable of great immersion and can view the things Vervain sees and hears as the character would and not just as a player.

Nekot.

• Through I haven't interacted much with this players char Sterg, I do remember the kobold elite incidence v_black mentioned, and I was duly impressed at the time.

If I'm not mistaken, this is also the same player who has a wonderful half-orc monk char by the name of Vervain? If so, I add my voice twice over 🙂 Had a highly enjoyable conversation between Vervain and my barbarian Ragnhild last night over a mug of wine/ale after a big battle. I've observed Vervain with my other PC aso and really like the chars quiet pondering style and earnest desire to learn more of the world and the arts. The character really feels like a person, which is the best praise I can think of in rp terms.

tosses a vote in the box

• Having him have a discussion with Zyph where he admitted to giving away the Full Plate he scraped enough money to buy away to a paladin, simply because it seemed he had "bad luck" with it, had me sold. Great RPer, stays in character, makes IC choices, and is espicially friendly OOC in my interactions with him. Great addition.

Token Token

• Seen him here for a while, good Rp and , hells, I saw him playing with my borther on Kyans hunt. Had a lot of fun rofl attacking a 6 lvls higer mage with a summoned red slaad. Give him a farking tocken

• I've not played a lot with Sterg, but what little interaction I had, definitely was wonderful. He actually tries to get the chaotic, impartial stance of Tempus across. Wanting a battle to be fair and honors opponents (an especially marked scene) by re-engaging dangerous mobs (kobold elite) without resting up or healing, just after having acquired some support. Very fair towards the elite.

So… deserves a token, imho.

• I agree with that said above. Tokenize.

• I've enjoyed my experiances while RPing with Sterg. He has a well defined character and plays very well in his role. I would like to see him encouraged for the effort he puts fort with his character.

• excellent character… an A+ in my book.

Great stories too.