Player: Senria Rydralon; Char: Senria Rydralon ; BN:Teringer

• I just had two rp experiences, with Senria. The first exchange was very short and not that significant, and the second was a very long segment of good role-playing. I stayed up into the wee hours (5:00 am) which ended up being about a 3-4 hour segment, not because I had to but because Senria rp was that good. The character uses the emote wand often and rolls checks when needed without being asked to. This character almost matches Alexi's ability to haggle with the goblin shaman in the woods to. chuckles. Although this character has almost as dirty of a mind as the character Niccah, I can say without a doubt that this character deserves one.

In Summary:

Friendly character, IC and oc
    Uses emote wand frequently
    Does skill checks frequently
    Does more than farm for gold
    Talks on the hunting trips
    Character has a dirty mind and thinks all male characters have one to
    Finally for once, a person who did not write in their character description - well toned body, gorgeous, knock down beautiful, act… (Not everyone in narfell can be all of that)

• Please ask DM channel for a token.

Grats.

• This player deserves a token. The PC is well played with awesome emotions and speech.

Not only that the player is nice OOC as well.

tosses in a vote for a c-token

• Bumping for a deserving player who has had three separate threads in the C-token Nomination forum over the last five months, and who still doesn't have a token.

• This guy still hasn't gotten a token?

Good grief. It took so long that I finally remembered to nominate him.

I play D&D with this cat occasionally. His grasp of roleplaying is condusive to good Narfing.

• she tackled lucid then sat on him.

throws in a vote…then adds Senria to -the list-

• Yes, she needs a token. Im surprised she hasnt had one yet and if I didnt scroll all the way down there, then that would be incredibly bad

You have the vote of Wolf, Mr. Swift, and Alitrar

smooches and tosses in his vote

• Yes, nice person IC and OOC.

• A great character and a great player. Plays her char well and is pleasant ooc.

During all the time I've spent with Senria she has stayed in character and flowed well with the ongoings of what was going on around her.

She deserves a token.

((from Killinious))