Player: Oxidian2005 Character: Frazh

• nominated for being a promising new player! shows great interest in plots and is polite ic and ooc. uses rp rolls effectively and shows nice emotes. 🙂

• Oxidian is back - this time with Gotrek the Slayer.

Tokenize, please.

• I had a chance to rp with him in a recent event, involving banite cultists. He really knew what he was doing and definately deserves a token.

tosses in his vote

• He's from Spain, like me…tokenize him for that!!!
    Oh well, I have played with him many time, with all my chars, and he really knows how to Rp with each of them, he's very polite OOc too, which is important and i saw him helping a newbie, isn't he sweeeeet? 🙂

you have a char called Laila? :.shrugs:: :?

• I took him out with me in one of my no one is on the server lets try to have fun with the mixed bag that are. His level 3 lived! Kudos.

He was ic the whole time and well mannered in a party setting. He did a fabulous job of rp'ing his follower of helm.

I look forward to meeting laila

T

• Hides behind David, I like Liala best . Sorry Frazh but Liala is cute , loveable cuddly , just special. Gets my vote.

• Played a bit with Laila recently and she is a really weel played and RPed char, talked to oxidan ooc a bit to and seems a real nice guy

Has my vote 🙂

• This one I really like so far. Good at staying IC, handles himself well in many situations. No OOC experience yet but worth watching.

• Have I yet voted for the young man? Nay?

Here goes my vote 🙂

• ICC

drops his vote in the voting box

KULL (Half orc barbarian, Training Officer and Major in the Legion)

“To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!”

• Yepp, as I played with him once or twice, he showed great rp-ing abilities, or at least more then I have…and played the piece, quiet, calm Helmite good enough for the token 🙂

• Yes, good RP. GO HELMITES!

• I rped with him today and did a great job. Though he was in a hurry I noticed he is freindly ic and ooc. He shows great potential. He also shows intrest in current plots and an intrest to know more of narfell life.

• although i havn't played with him much, he defiently looks promising to be a great person to our little community, vote!