A town cryer with a message.

• _With the advent of a new morning and a new layer of hope and peace applied to the once ravaged city, people flock from their homes and go about their daily routines deep within the restored marketplaces. Once again, Life gradually returns to the city.

Merchants of all kind soon litter the commerce district and voices fill the morning air, proclaiming cheap quality goods to be had. Approaching from the Civic district, a well built man moves into the common square and leans against the railings. A few minutes pass before he is finally seen speaking out his message._

"Feeling down at being unable to defend the city when that traitor?
    Wishing to take up arms and protect the city with the heroes that stood against the tyranny that would wash over the city?"

The cryer paused for a moment and drew in his breath befort he continued on

"The Defenders of Peltarch are looking to rebolster their ranks after the coup that nearly tore the city in two. If you have the courage and commitment to defend the city against it's enemies, Seek out the defenders.

He continued on, glancing around the crowd gathered as if trying to gauge whether they were truely interested or not. Some just seemed to gather and wave rotten vegitables threateningly, he thought.

"Only those with the courage to do what's right should step up! Seek out your nearest Defender captain or myself now, should you be interested in returning what the city has offered to it's people."

With that, the defender took a step back and waited

• Applicants are instructed to send an application to Talgrath of the Defenders, the application must include why they think they would be good in the Defenders. All applicants must be of Peltarch citizenship.

((Any applicants for the Defenders, please forum PM me. The application, aside from the IC requirements, needs to have the character's name and your account name.))

• The tall man approaching the cryer carries a longbow and spear over his shoulder and wears a padded cloth surcoat over a suit of chain. The surcoat is torn, as if he had seen recent battle but the leather quiver that hangs at his hip is in good repair and stocked full of arrows. Members of the Defenders and other citizens may recognise the bearded human as one of the group that spearheaded the taking of the Commerce district during the civil war.

"I've been looking for this Captain Talgrath fellow for the past tenday concerning this very matter. I've been looking for honest work, and it doesn't get more honest than this. The name's Crowe, and I want to sign up."