A petition to Town Hall

• An envelope is left with the clerk at Norwicks Town Hall by a hooded hin*

To whom it may concern,
    I have, in my time visiting your city, noticed a rather concerning pattern. There seems to be a lack of care for the dead, be they moving or unmoving. From the large crypt where our party found a rift to the plane of negative energy to a small barrow which I was dismayed to find was flooded. While the former problem would be quite taxing and money intensive the later would be accomplished with some effort.

I would propose that the barrow be fitted with a system that would allow it to drain any water that might enter the entrance during high tide. As for the more troubling issue of the larger crypts I would like to gather a group of holy people to cleanse the area before inturing the remains back within their crypts and sealing them with a holy ward. This should not only lead to a safer city in a time already filled with strife but allow the city to expand once we have dealt with the goblin threat.

I am personally willing to invest not only my time and effort but also 10,000 gold to help fund any infrastructure that would need to be constructed and also as payment for restoring any Graves. The dead deserve to be remembered and the living should have a place where they can safely mourn. If you wish to speak with me further on this, please leave a missive with Spellweaver Keep. I regularly travel down to your city and am more than willing to discuss this.

Sincerely,
    Vin