Real life elf?

• @066cee1de6:

Humm… i know she might be trying to look like na elf, but im quite sure most people she´ll pass by on the street will look at her and think she´s after that vulcan look, like Spock from Star Trekk.

Actually, I think she looks more like Luna Lovegood from the Harry Potter movies, minus the ears, of course.

AubreyMaturin

• ICC

Humm… i know she might be trying to look like na elf, but im quite sure most people she´ll pass by on the street will look at her and think she´s after that vulcan look, like Spock from Star Trekk.

• Legion

@b5d93074e9=Attentus:

'enhanced life form'.

Yeah but elf is a base race, not an acquired template.

• 'enhanced life form'.

• Legion

Bah. Silicone can't give you a +2 Dex bonus. It's about as silly as a black man changing his race to that of a white person or an Asian getting surgery to westernize their eyes. Better to love who you are I reckon.

Would permanent cosplay affect your employment prospects?

It does look cool though.

• @ccedada848=Emerwyn:

I agree with you two. 🙂

It's just so nerdy, though. But as I said in the original post, the ears don't even look bad at all. Would be fun to see it turn into a trend among teenagers these days. 😛

Bah, teenagers these days don't know what an elf is. Were it not for the LoTR/Hobbit movies, I bet we'd have a "Twilight-like" featuring a sleepy elf who was afraid of the forest.

EDIT: I'm so making a sleepy elf who is afraid of the forest for my next PC…

• I agree with you two. 🙂

It's just so nerdy, though. But as I said in the original post, the ears don't even look bad at all. Would be fun to see it turn into a trend among teenagers these days. 😛

• I wonder if she has immunity to sleep now… 😉

But yeah, people do all sorts of stuff on their bodies to feel better, so why not this? We have men trapped in women's bodies and vice-versa, in this case it's an elf trapped in a human body. Totally acceptable, I'd say.

• Breast implants, Botox, ass, lip, cheek etc implants are all socially acceptable so why not ear modification.
    Perfectly fine IMO