Storage & Banking for Camp Characters

• I will be creating an Avatar named GC Bank. This will be a chance for any within the camp that wants to store items, goods and gold.

Pros and cons to this are pretty simple.

You hand over what items and gold you wish to save in storage. I then keep records of what you have given. The next time you need some of your items. It will be fairly simple to obtain your belongings.

Only draw back is that I am the only one that can give you your belongings. So this will work pretty well for those that are logged in during my hours of play time. I can be found online most days from 11pm est until 3am est (-5 GMT) Certain days I login earlier and alot of times I log out much later. If you play during my time frame. This can be an option for you since this will make the turn around time to deposit or retrieve your items/gold fairly quick.

Just give me a shout when you need to bank or withdrawal something. You may have to wait a bit if I am tide up on an event or dealing with other DM issues but if I am free. This will be a way for you to RP storing items in your homes. Tree house, cave or buried treasure etc…. This is not an actual PC in the romani camp but a way for you to save important items for safe keeping.

Don't forget you can always go thru any DM who will log your info and bank it so all dm's can see what you have but because that is alot of work. This can take a while for your request to be granted. Still works but you have to be much more patient going this route.

Anyways,

Happy camping!!