Blacksmith's Bellow Broken!!

• The Master Balcksmith in the Gypsy Camp spreads the word that the crafter's using his shop must start paying dues to continue to use the shop. His tools sales are down and he wants a piece of the action the other oath takers see in thier weapon and armor sales.

His bellows is broken and he is not replacing it without payments from these crafters.

((The Smelter in the Gypsy Camp will be removed upon each reset until the camp members scrape together enough money to replace it. Any DM in game can take money from PCs. Players, simply make a post in here as to the amount of gold and the DMs name and either the DM can come in here and confirm it by editing your post with thier signature… or I can track them down to insure that the payment was made.))

• Amith. Kel'fer (LowerDenizen) chipped in the final 100 gps. Next reset the smelter will be back in action. For those that did not donate… things WILL break in the future. If I see that you again flock to the crafter's stations exclusively as your reason to be in camp... the Blacksmith will start charging for individual use of his shop.

And for those that RP'ed with the Blacksmith while dropping off gold for the repairs.. thanks... and good job.

This event is concluded... for now. 😉 x42

• Dwin and Folir Dolvak, being good friends with the Master Blacksmith gave a combined total of 350 gps. They did this for the good of the craft itself, and the dwarven religious doctrine (Dumathoin) that you help out crafters that are in need.

The King was wary of accepting gifts from the Crafter's Union members, since he know that they want something in return… but after discussion with the Master Blacksmith, understood that it came from the heart... not from cunning.

Total is now 900 gps.

• Arielle de' Arnis - 200 gps
    Kalador RuneAxe - 300 gps

Total is now 550 gps.

• scratches beard and looks at Dwin, grinning and nodding

"Aye deh Dolvaks are trule heartbroken teh see yeh equipment in such a sorry state.. "

jingles the coin purse

"We woulds be more deh happy teh help"

• On one of his many visits to his friends in the camp, Dwin hears about the busted bellows.

Oi, what a mess! Tell yer balcksmith I be happy to help repair it…I got some experience with that. I'd be happy to make a donation to im meself...ya people are always helpin me, an it breaks me heart to see an anvil without an accompanyin' forge!

((I will give a donation next time I am IG))

• As a parting gift, Kallowien left a sack of gold for teh Master Blacksmith and his shop's repair. The King took the gold as blood money and it was given to the slain Rom (Jarson) family in compensation.

The gold total is still at 50 thus far.

• ((Make sure you have IC reason to help out the crafter's shop. Even as another Oath Taker… unless it is specifically IC for you to help out when you are not directly benefitting from it... don't feel the need to be overly generous. The Rom and the Camp Members are known to be a thrifty people.

And the payments have begun:

Zerrion (Iridius) gave 50gp to DM SMOO))

• ((HOOORAH :!: ))