Gypsy Camp Player Meeting Log

• [EDIT: FOR THOSE THAT MISSED THE GC PLAYER MEETING TODAY, I HAVE ATTACHED THE LOG OF THE MEETING BELOW]

Hi folks. Since I am taking over for Riverthorn as SDM of the Gyspy Camp, before I do anything but gather information and review existing projects, plots and events, I want to set a meeting for all players that have characters that are Oath Takers.

I want you all to come prepared to outline any ideas or thoughts you have on improving game play for that area (including changes to the camp, the NPCs, the areas, the monsters, the history, etc…). The meeting will be in two main parts... your ideas which I will listen to first... and then my ideas (at least the ones that won't spoil any suprises).

For any that can't make it.. the log will be posted here after the meeting.

• [18:41] <kerby>3,8Area Changes
    [18:42] <kerby>8,3As SDM of the GC, I am responsible for the Gypsy Pass, the Gypsy Camp, the Hidden Pass, the Hidden Cove, the entire Cold Cave area, the Gnoll Ruins, and partially for the Alliance in screen.
    [18:42] <kerby>8,3First priority is the camp itself. I will be changing the feel of the camp. No more shacks. The exception may be a lodge where gaji can stay in the Gypsy Pass, but I still haven’t decided on that yet. Otherwise it will be tents, ruins and small caves around the base of the cliffs in the Gypsy Pass and the Gypsy Camp. The crafter’s stations will be reworked to get rid of those bell tower meeting places.
    [18:42] <kerby>8,3There will be a central fire in the Gypsy Camp as well as the Gypsy Pass. If I could bring the wagons into the forest tileset, I would. But I can’t, so I am holding off on that idea.
    [18:42] <kerby>8,3I will be working hard to get anyone that requested housing into tents or caves. There may be some shared tents though… so if you have some IC camp buddies… start forming groups (basically there is not enough room in camp for you to each have your own large round tent.
    [18:42] <kerby>8,3The caves may alleviate some of this, but the communal feel of the camp means that anyone who is single (i.e. not married) is expected to share quarters. Generally those quarters are uni-sex for Rom, although gali will be given leniency for both-sex shared quarters.
    [18:42] <kerby>8,3After that I am working on a few things. Two MAIN ideas for expansion in the area will be chasms and clifftops added to the Hidden Pass. The second is gully canyons that will head west off of the Hidden Pass screens.
    [18:42] <kerby>8,3I won’t give out details of what I have planned beyond that, but I want to let you all know that I will not be undertaking any HUGE projects that will take months to complete. I am looking to do the expansions in bite size portions so that we can keep things moving.
    [18:43] <vilehelm>brilliant.
    [18:43] <vilehelm>Kerby .. I'll need to ask you some stuff afterwards.
    [18:43] <kerby>this is the one that should add a LOT of flavor to the camp
    [18:44] <flom-boyant>Can a group of PCs pitch in for there own little tent/communal shack?
    [18:44] <kerby>and this is the one I was most nervous about sharing with you all
    [18:44] <stoned_apple>so basicly just tents?
    [18:44] <kerby>Flom.. that is the idea
    [18:44] <kerby>Tents and caves
    [18:44] <kaona>I love it, Kerbs!!
    [18:44] <flom-boyant>just clearing things up 🙂
    [18:44] <vilehelm>I love the idea.
    [18:44] <flom-boyant>aye love it
    [18:44] <stoned_apple>so there been there for how many years and still only tents
    [18:44] <katebush>yes
    [18:44] <stoned_apple>O.o
    [18:44] <vilehelm>it's gypsies
    [18:44] <vilehelm>the "fixed" places are those taken by the King and katya
    [18:45] <kerby>well maybe it fits in with the idea of this being a holy place to the Rom
    [18:45] <vilehelm>the tree, etc.
    [18:45] <katebush>it would be sacriligeous to build permanent dwellings on their holy site 😜
    [18:45] <vilehelm>yep
    [18:45] <stoned_apple>yes but if there been there that many years would think bit better then tents
    [18:45] <kerby>So no permanent structures
    [18:45] <vilehelm>katya's tree is permanent
    [18:45] <bri_toolset>It is also natural
    [18:45] <vilehelm>yep
    [18:45] <kerby>man made permanent structures
    [18:45] <vilehelm>:-)
    [18:45] <vilehelm>I think it adds tot he flavor
    [18:45] <stoned_apple>ok seems abit odd to me shrugs
    [18:45] * Katebush approves wholeheartedly
    [18:45] <pris|1357><bri_toolset>It is also natural <– carved out , no different in a sense to wood carved into a house 😛
    [18:46] <bri_toolset>Debatable
    [18:46] <vilehelm>still, pris
    [18:46] <vilehelm>it's not a "house"
    [18:46] <vilehelm>the tree sitll lilves
    [18:46] <kerby>the only quirk would be caves
    [18:46] <vilehelm>"somehow"
    [18:46] <katebush>it's still growing ffs
    [18:46] <vilehelm>:D
    [18:46] <pris|1357>I doubt it 🙂
    [18:46] <vilehelm>magic, prisoner
    [18:46] <vilehelm>:)
    [18:46] <circi>How much is a tent?
    [18:46] <kerby>I am thinking that caves wil be discovered in the cliffs that were alredy there
    [18:46] <vilehelm>5k by the last count
    [18:46] <kerby>and the rom will move into them
    [18:46] <stoned_apple>O.o
    [18:46] <flom-boyant>Will PCs spawn at there tent?
    [18:46] <pris|1357>magic? you mean excuse? yeah I guess 😃 , couldnt the same magic make carved up planks still live then? 🙂
    [18:46] <kerby>as opposed to them actually digging the caves out
    [18:46] <circi>If I can sell my masterwork cherry bow I can split one with someone. Anyone wanna room with Azura? 🙂
    [18:46] <kerby>PCs will spawn in their tents
    [18:47] * Flom-Boyant raises hand to room with azura >>
    [18:47] <vilehelm>Katya's cave could be a natural cave under the tree, tc.
    [18:47] <kerby>yepper
    [18:47] <stoned_apple>i got no problem with it being just tents just seems odd
    [18:47] <vilehelm>with minor adaptations for the door
    [18:47] <pris|1357>But as I'm opposing a decision I guess I will stop now before I am banned heh heh
    [18:47] <circi>Tents n' tunnels
    [18:47] * Pris|1357 goes back ingame
    [18:47] <katebush>it's not odd, it's cultural
    [18:47] <katebush>:)
    [18:47] <stoned_apple>bah
    [18:48] <kerby>One of thier primary gods is Shaundakul
    [18:48] <vilehelm>Pris|1357: stop worrying about being banned. You're being constructive with your arguments
    [18:48] <circi>I wanna build a castle right in the middle of the romni camp.
    [18:48] <kallethen_busy>Gypsies would want tents in case they have to pack up and leave. Remember, they are nomadic in nature.
    [18:48] <circi>Azura's CASTLE HAPPINESS~!
    [18:48] * Katebush wnats to bury Circi in the foundations
    [18:48] <vilehelm>most of them -will- pack up and leave
    [18:48] <kerby>and although they have not moved in 30 years… they still pride themselves on the ABILITY to move if they need to
    [18:48] <circi>Muahahaha
    [18:48] <stoned_apple>well there been there for that long i think they really have kind of lost that
    [18:48] <flom-boyant>Oooooh, tunnels! Can we have a secret underground travel system open only to gali and rom?? 🙂
    [18:48] <vilehelm>kerby: might be best to give most of teh gypsy npcs generic names
    [18:48] <vilehelm>with only a few of them fixed names
    [18:49] <vilehelm>Graadvul, katya, the king
    [18:49] <circi>All donations to castle hapiness shall be taken now. Please, minimum donations of 1000 gold
    [18:49] <kerby>I will be adding more generic Rom and Gail NPCs
    [18:49] <kerby>to make it seem a larger community
    [18:49] <vilehelm>brilliant 🙂
    [18:49] * Stoned_Apple nods
    [18:49] <circi>I got a question. How do romni in general feel about druids?
    [18:49] <kerby>the Camp should be thought of as about 400 people
    [18:49] <vilehelm>one question though
    [18:49] <vilehelm>where do they come from?
    [18:49] <vilehelm>I mean .. what roads do they take?
    [18:49] <vilehelm>through the giantspire?
    [18:49] <kerby>ah… coming up
    [18:50] <circi>They should update the signs in norwick and jiyyd, i think they're both like population 76 and 52
    [18:50] <stoned_apple>hehehe
    [18:50] <flom-boyant>lol
    [18:50] <kerby>not my problem Circo
    [18:50] <vilehelm>narfell access is either via the sea (past the rawlinswood) or via the giantspire (from Damara)
    [18:50] <kerby>suggest it with those SDMs
    [18:50] <circi>oki
    [18:50] <kerby>will cover that Vile
    [18:50] * Vilehelm nods
    [18:50] <vilehelm>sorry 🙂
    [18:51] <kerby>okay… the plan for small changes and few if any BIG plots okay with you guys?
    [18:51] * Katebush nods
    [18:51] <kaona>Yeppers!
    [18:51] <stoned_apple>yup
    [18:51] <vilehelm>I prefer small over big
    [18:51] <vilehelm>(on plots that is)
    [18:51] <kerby>I think it will changes smaller but more frequent
    [18:51] <vilehelm>:-)
    [18:51] * Katebush comforts Vile and says it's not the size that counts
    [18:51] <kerby>okay… moving on
    [18:51] * Vilehelm grins at kate
    [18:51] <kerby>3,8Rom Items
    [18:51] <vilehelm>flavor, I hop
    [18:51] <kerby>8,3I need you all to come up with ideas for Rom items. Things that would be appropriate for them. Various wines, silk clothing, musical instruments, tarot cards… I have been scouring the internet for translations between English and Romani. That should give you all ideas for some of the items that they would have… and even good names for them!
    [18:51] <klaz>It will be good to see slight alterations/changes
    [18:51] <vilehelm>e
    [18:52] <kerby>I will post the Rom dictionary I found in the forums
    [18:52] <vilehelm>I LOVE the gypsy items for now . I wish they had minor magical effects
    [18:52] <katebush>tarot cards would be good
    [18:52] <vilehelm>the +2 cloak and boots, for example
    [18:52] <vilehelm>they are rom-exclusive .; which I like
    [18:52] <kerby>one of my ideas for an NPC would tie in with Tarot cards… let me find my notes on her.
    [18:52] <vilehelm>skill bonuses is brilliant for minor items
    [18:53] <katebush>also, rom are insanely superstitious, so lucky rabbits feet, four leaf clovers and the like would be good. Lucky charms (and no not the cereal)
    [18:53] <teah>some spicey food!
    [18:53] <kerby>here…
    [18:53] <kerby>• Fortune teller. A randomly generated minor enhancement or detriment. Like +1 or -1 to individual saves? Or +1 or -1 to an attribute? An XP modifier? +1 or -1 to hit? Basically, the Rom should be a lot more superstitious. Checking in with the fortune teller for thier daily "horoscope" should be a part of their culture. Katya says, "OooOOOOO… no no... is no good to go out of camp today! Bad mojo!!" ((-1 DEX)). Have it cost very little (5gp) for camp members and pretty expensive (50gp) for outsiders.
    [18:53] * Gobbletom has joined #narfell_gc
    [18:53] * Vilehelm sets mode: +v Gobbletom
    [18:53] <flom-boyant>I like!
    [18:53] <flom-boyant>:)
    [18:53] <vilehelm>cut off after "Have it cost"
    [18:53] <kerby>email me your item ideas.
    [18:53] <circi>ooo
    [18:53] <stoned_apple>hmmmm
    [18:53] <kerby>think minor, and flavor
    [18:54] <kerby>okay?
    [18:54] <flom-boyant>-1 concentration kind of?
    [18:54] <vilehelm>I would prefer skill bonuses over 1/Day or charged effects.
    [18:54] <kallethen_busy>Cut off, kerby. "Have it cost"
    [18:54] <kerby>Have it cost very little (5gp) for camp members and pretty expensive (50gp) for outsiders.
    [18:54] <vilehelm>skill bonuses have less superstition attached to it than obvious magical effects
    [18:54] <vilehelm>(to my mind)
    [18:54] <kerby>as far as items… I want more with NO magical properties than ones that have them
    [18:55] <vilehelm>clothes clothes CLOTHES!
    [18:55] <kerby>yes
    [18:55] <stoned_apple>O.o
    [18:55] <kaona>Yeah….more clothes!!!
    [18:55] <vilehelm>exotic weaponry
    [18:55] <katebush>head-scarves!
    [18:55] <flom-boyant>Clothes..!
    [18:55] <flom-boyant>:)
    [18:55] <vilehelm>exotic stuff …
    [18:55] <vilehelm>that should be it
    [18:55] <stoned_apple>yeah
    [18:55] <kerby>okay… now that you all are in a frenzy over that... I'll let you percolate.
    [18:55] <vilehelm>and replace teh ugly default katana
    [18:55] <kerby>let's move on
    [18:55] <vilehelm>sure.
    [18:55] <circi>Azura wants to make a small shrine of Deep Sashelas, even though she's the only one who worships her >
    <
    [18:55] <flom-boyant>righto
    [18:55] <kerby>final topic
    [18:56] <circi>maybe in her tent blah
    [18:56] <stoned_apple>no Circi
    [18:56] <kerby>3,8Rom Enemies
    [18:56] <stoned_apple>Uchi does
    [18:56] * Circi points at the legion.
    [18:56] <kerby>8,3Still working with the gnolls and spiders as the primaries. But we’ll slowly introduce additional opponents as the side gullies, chasms, and clifftops get filled in. Hills forests and mountains. So creatures that would reside in those terrains could be expected.
    [18:56] <kerby>8,3To give you all a little geopgrapy lesson about the area’s that are off the current screen… the Gypsy Camp and the Hidden Pass has the Giantspire Mountains to the west and the Rawlinswood to it’s south. To the north is the Alliance Inn, Western Foothills and more of the Giantspire. If the Rom were to travel to this area they may have come here THROUGH those mountains.
    [18:56] <kerby>8,3The alternative is the Forest Blood River that has it’s source to the south and west of the Camp. That river leads all the way through the Rawlinswood and to the northern head of the Easting Reach, which is a branch of the Sea of Fallen Stars. This River is almost considered a border between the Great Dale to the south and Impiltur to the west. So that is the terrain I will be working with.
    [18:56] <kerby>8,3I hope that preview gets you all as excited as I am about the future of the Gypsy Camp area. I want you all to have fun and will be listening carefully to requests that you make and the feedback you give me as things progress.
    [18:56] <vilehelm>oooo
    [18:57] <kerby>okay… that opens it up to all comments and discussion
    [18:57] <flom-boyant>Do we have a post about the rom's enemies in the forums?
    [18:57] <katebush>yeah, we need to add Nate to the list
    [18:57] <flom-boyant>(PCs)
    [18:57] <kerby>this will all be posted in the gypsy camp forums
    [18:58] * Flom-Boyant sticks tongue out to kate .. 😛
    [18:58] <kerby>Nate is less an enemy as he is a force of nature
    [18:58] <kaona>Too true, Kerbs…:D
    [18:58] * Genetic has quit IRC (Connection reset by peer)
    [18:58] <kerby>And PC enemies of the Camp? I hadn't thought of that
    [18:58] <flom-boyant>Force of Nature..? o.O
    [18:58] <kerby>So far as I know… Cyrists and Deason Sterr thus far
    [18:58] <vilehelm>there are few
    [18:58] <vilehelm>the old banites maybe
    [18:58] <katebush>well we need a list of those the King decrees enemies
    [18:58] <vilehelm>but they are gone
    [18:59] <vilehelm>the Spider elf is gone
    [18:59] <kerby>I will need help from you all with that
    [18:59] * Stoned_Apple nods
    [18:59] <kerby>you will know the past enemies of the camp better than I
    [18:59] <vilehelm>the camp as a "place of evil" changed a lot since Arnath got in
    [18:59] <kaona>:)
    [18:59] <stoned_apple>Arnath is basicly dead
    [18:59] <klaz>We had a thread orignally with those banished from camp
    [19:00] <katebush>only because no-one knows where it is!
    [19:00] <circi>I remember back in the day when a flood of wannabe crafters took the oath just to use the crafting hall since it was closer
    [19:00] * Katebush sulks
    [19:00] <flom-boyant>kate
    [19:00] <flom-boyant>it's better that way
    [19:00] <stoned_apple>no lots know were it is its just so boring no one goes there 😛
    [19:00] * Flom-Boyant hushes and hides from the paladins
    [19:00] * Circi detects evil
    [19:00] * Circi deems you all guilty
    [19:00] <vilehelm>stoned: I think the arnath DM is well at work on that .. let's go on about GC
    [19:00] <stoned_apple>kk
    [19:01] <vilehelm>kerby ..
    [19:01] <vilehelm>remember kute's old rule?
    [19:01] <kerby>yep stoned.. Pink and Soul are hard at work on a new Arnath
    [19:01] <vilehelm>(I didn't agree with it, but stil)
    [19:01] <vilehelm>KUte's rule was nO lawful in the camp.
    [19:01] <kerby>kill them all and let god sort it out?
    [19:01] <kerby>ah… that one
    [19:01] <stoned_apple>lol
    [19:01] <vilehelm>(/me kicks his caps key)
    [19:02] <kerby>if LAW started to try and move in… Rom would see that as a threat to their way of life and traditions
    [19:02] <vilehelm>what's your stance on alignments?
    [19:02] <klaz>Kerby, I quite liked the idea previously with Tara being in the inner camp, with all the traditions with letting gaje in would it be appropriate to put her back in there?
    [19:02] <kerby>although individuals could still be lawful
    [19:02] * Vilehelm nods
    [19:02] <kerby>Klaz… yes.
    [19:02] <circi>she was in the inner camp before
    [19:03] <vilehelm>"lawful" can be interpreted, after all.
    [19:03] <circi>someone moved her out
    [19:03] <kaona>I agree with that one
    [19:03] <vilehelm>yeah, tara in the camp.
    [19:03] <kerby>I am thinking of asking the devs to take out the GC as a starting place and moving Tara back…
    [19:03] <kerby>But I am wary of that
    [19:03] <vilehelm>oh
    [19:03] <klaz>Okay.
    [19:03] <kerby>the camp DOES need new players
    [19:03] <stoned_apple>well Yuna has to be lawful i mean she is a monk
    [19:03] <vilehelm>I would lke tara inside, and the place available as a starting location
    [19:03] <kaona>I think that Tara should be in the inner camp and leave the GC as a starting place
    [19:03] <katebush>makes more sense to me
    [19:03] <vilehelm>new PCs have added a LOT of flavor tot he camp in teh past
    [19:03] <zeanana>GC has been back allowed as a Starting Place?
    [19:04] <cotton>Yup
    [19:04] <katebush>as long as those starting with GC as their home do so for good Rp and IC reasons
    [19:04] <vilehelm>I have had hours of fun just interacting with PCs .. Not many choose the GC
    [19:04] <vilehelm>those who do usually have a reason.
    [19:04] <kerby>as long as Lawful characters did not try to force thier ideals onto others in the camp Vile… they could be allowed in as Gali... so long as they were useful to the community
    [19:04] <circi>yea
    [19:04] * Vilehelm nods at kerbs.
    [19:04] <circi>Kinda sucks taht a low level gotta save up 200, and that can be hard
    [19:04] <kallethen_busy>Yeah, with Tara in the camp we won't get just any ol' character joining just for the goods, and with GC as a starting town we can still get new blood relatively easy.
    [19:04] <stoned_apple>lol YUna forcing ideas has to come up with some first 😛
    [19:05] <circi>i say lower or make entrance to camp free, but it has to be approved with other camp members
    [19:05] <katebush>yuna is the most chaotic lawful person I've ever seen 🙂
    [19:05] <stoned_apple>:P
    [19:05] <kerby>7I am willing to keep the camp as it sits… but that DOES put responsibility on you all as players to teach the new players the ways of the Rom!
    [19:05] <circi>I thought Circi was 🙂
    [19:05] <circi>She's 75 lawful.. thats kinda bad for a paladin
    [19:05] <circi>blah
    [19:05] <pris|1357>yay 4 Teh colour change
    [19:05] <circi>NO CHANGE THINGS KERBS! Change is good!
    [19:05] <vilehelm>kerbs .. might be good to review the GC introductory text too
    [19:05] <katebush>Kerbs, I think several of us want Tara inside, but still allow GC as a starting point
    [19:06] <vilehelm>Crucible's text might be too limited
    [19:06] <vilehelm>" a band of miscreants and … etc."
    [19:06] <kerby>I'll think over moving Tara in side
    [19:06] <circi>then again, DM can always give money to start in the camp if you give a good story
    [19:06] * Kaona nods
    [19:06] <kerby>one note…
    [19:07] <circi>letting anyone start in camp = possible trouble
    [19:07] <stoned_apple>true
    [19:07] <pris|1357>Tara is best inside, you wouldnt get residence without going through a lower rom first, going straight to an elder? pff, and having to interact is best, why rp otherwise
    [19:07] <kerby>7The Rom consider the Hidden Pass, Hidden Cove, Gypsy Pass, Gypsy Camp and the Gnoll Map to be thier lands
    [19:07] * Katebush nods
    [19:07] * Flom-Boyant nods
    [19:07] <zeanana>true, but possible trouble = challenge = pepper …
    [19:07] * Circi runs slow motion to Yanni's "Chariots of Fire"
    [19:07] <kaona>Yep
    [19:07] <kerby>7I as an SDM am responsible for those areas and the Cold Cave complex… as well as partially the Alliance in screen
    [19:08] <vilehelm>the spiders are very tempting for low level xp
    [19:08] * Teah has quit IRC (Ping Timeout)
    [19:08] <vilehelm>which is both good and bar
    [19:08] <vilehelm>d
    [19:08] <vilehelm>*bad
    [19:08] <kerby>yepper… and gaji farming them should not be helped and looked upon as people taking from the Rom
    [19:08] <vilehelm>(bard .. sighs .. Lapsus)
    [19:09] <kerby>at least taking from thier livelyhood
    [19:09] <gobbletom>Speaking of the critters and I may have missed this since I couldn't make it till late, but is the gremlin cave getting changed?
    [19:09] <kerby>although they are not expected to give gifts for hunting there…
    [19:09] <katebush>The hidden pass has two entrances and is in two halves that are inaccessible to each other, one accessible from the camp the other not. Is the whole thing considered Rom land?
    [19:09] <circi>Are there certain classes that ROM would never take?
    [19:09] <circi>Like Paladin or Druid for example
    [19:10] <stoned_apple>er
    [19:10] <vilehelm>there are rom druids
    [19:10] <vilehelm>err
    [19:10] <vilehelm>gali druids
    [19:10] <kerby>they are accesable to each other KateBush
    [19:10] <circi>i mean Rom rom
    [19:10] <circi>not Gali
    [19:10] * Katebush never managed it
    [19:10] <kallethen_busy>I doubt Rom would be paladin for the most part.
    [19:10] <pris|1357><kerby>yepper… and gaji farming them should not be helped and looked upon as people taking from the Rom <-- not just stealing, there are repercussions for upsetting the spideys 🙂 that directly affect rom
    [19:10] <katebush>but then I only hunted the first section, not further south
    [19:10] <zeanana>There IS a Paladin living in the Camp …
    [19:10] <zeanana>so Paladins ARE taken…
    [19:11] <kallethen_busy>I am meaning Rom Rom.
    [19:11] <pris|1357>beats a LE banite living there, Zea 😉
    [19:11] <vilehelm>katebush: the two parts are connected by the hiden cove tot he south
    [19:11] <zeanana>:P
    [19:11] <vilehelm>but it's dangerous
    [19:11] <stoned_apple>i been there few times
    [19:11] <kerby>8,3okay… I am off for a while... thanks for attending
    [19:11] <circi>Then again Rom druid would be kinda like the brooding gothic member of the typical family thats accepted as family and not liked perhaps
    [19:11] <circi>Oki
    [19:11] <vilehelm>thanks kerbs :=)
    [19:11] <flom-boyant>see ya kerbs
    [19:11] <flom-boyant>=D
    [19:11] * Kerby is now known as Kerby_AFK</flom-boyant></flom-boyant></vilehelm></circi></circi></kerby></stoned_apple></vilehelm></zeanana></vilehelm></pris|1357></kallethen_busy></zeanana></zeanana></katebush></kerby></pris|1357></kallethen_busy></circi></circi></kerby></vilehelm></vilehelm></vilehelm></stoned_apple></circi></circi></katebush></kerby></gobbletom></kerby></vilehelm></kerby></vilehelm></vilehelm></vilehelm></vilehelm></kerby></kaona></zeanana></kerby></pris|1357></stoned_apple></circi></kerby></circi></kerby></vilehelm></vilehelm></katebush></vilehelm></circi></pris|1357></circi></circi></circi></kerby></stoned_apple></katebush></circi></stoned_apple></kallethen_busy></circi></circi></kerby></vilehelm></vilehelm></katebush></cotton></zeanana></vilehelm></katebush></kaona></vilehelm></stoned_apple></kerby></klaz></vilehelm></kerby></kerby></vilehelm></kaona></circi></vilehelm></circi></kerby></kerby></klaz></vilehelm></kerby></vilehelm></stoned_apple></kerby></kerby></vilehelm></vilehelm></kerby></vilehelm></vilehelm></stoned_apple></vilehelm></stoned_apple></flom-boyant></flom-boyant></circi></katebush></klaz></stoned_apple></kaona></vilehelm></kerby></kerby></vilehelm></vilehelm></katebush></vilehelm></vilehelm></kerby></flom-boyant></kerby></kaona></kerby></kerby></flom-boyant></katebush></flom-boyant></kerby></vilehelm></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></stoned_apple></kerby></stoned_apple></circi></kerby></flom-boyant></circi></vilehelm></kerby></vilehelm></kerby></stoned_apple></vilehelm></vilehelm></flom-boyant></flom-boyant></katebush></vilehelm></kaona></stoned_apple></kerby></vilehelm></kerby></vilehelm></vilehelm></kerby></kallethen_busy></vilehelm></flom-boyant></kerby></kerby></stoned_apple></circi></kerby></vilehelm></flom-boyant></flom-boyant></kerby></kerby></teah></katebush></vilehelm></kerby></vilehelm></vilehelm></katebush></vilehelm></kerby></vilehelm></klaz></kerby></vilehelm></kerby></kerby></vilehelm></kerby></vilehelm></vilehelm></stoned_apple></kaona></kerby></vilehelm></kerby></circi></kerby></vilehelm></kerby></flom-boyant></stoned_apple></circi></kerby></vilehelm></vilehelm></vilehelm></vilehelm></kerby></circi></vilehelm></kerby></kerby></circi></vilehelm></vilehelm></vilehelm></flom-boyant></stoned_apple></circi></kerby></vilehelm></circi></kallethen_busy></circi></vilehelm></kerby></stoned_apple></katebush></katebush></circi></pris|1357></vilehelm></stoned_apple></kerby></vilehelm></kerby></circi></kerby></pris|1357></flom-boyant></stoned_apple></kerby></vilehelm></kerby></circi></vilehelm></vilehelm></pris|1357></vilehelm></katebush></vilehelm></kerby></vilehelm></vilehelm></vilehelm></bri_toolset></bri_toolset></pris|1357></stoned_apple></vilehelm></vilehelm></kerby></vilehelm></bri_toolset></vilehelm></kerby></stoned_apple></vilehelm></katebush></vilehelm></kerby></vilehelm></vilehelm></stoned_apple></katebush></stoned_apple></flom-boyant></vilehelm></flom-boyant></kaona></kerby></kerby></stoned_apple></kerby></flom-boyant></kerby></vilehelm></vilehelm></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby>

• [18:28] <kerby>3,8Plots
    [18:28] * Vilehelm holds breath
    [18:28] <kerby>8,3From what I have been able to gather, the following plotlines may still be in play. 1. Mara/Tessa, 2. Fey Prince, 3. Mystrian Temple, 4. Drow Lumberjack, 5. Blind Spiders, 6. Square Holes, and 7. Plane Child. If you don’t know what these are, you are probably not involved. I will be reviewing them and need the players involved in them to contact me later to review their place in those plots.
    [18:28] <kerby>8,3I will then inform those players how and if those plots will proceed. If there are additional plotlines that I have not listed, then I am probably unaware of them. If they are personal events, I will be reviewing those at a later date as I go through the PC profiles that you all have been sending into me. I am not a BIG PLOT kind of DM. I like adventures to be manageable and know that extended plotlines lose momentum fast.
    [18:28] <kerby>8,3With the area progressions I have planned, I will be doing adventures to open up new areas, rather than concentrating on an extended plot that does not leave behind additional adventuring areas and opponents behind for when DMs are not around.
    [18:28] <kerby>8,3The exception to that is that I have requested that the Camp be brought in as a piece of the next server wide main plot that Andelas is planning. So expect to see some type of action from that.
    [18:29] <kerby>for player with plot ideas and requests… email is best
    [18:29] <kerby>discuss
    [18:29] <vilehelm>I contacted you .. iwll try and talk to you later on IRC PM
    [18:29] <kerby>yepper… you are number 3 Vile
    [18:30] <kerby>what do you all think?
    [18:30] * Stoned_Apple has quit IRC (Connection reset by peer)
    [18:30] <kerby>Like I said… I am not generally an epic plot Dm like Illuminatus or Morgan or Masume
    [18:30] * Katebush looks around
    [18:30] <katebush>Not our department, boss
    [18:30] * Teah has quit IRC (Connection reset by peer)
    [18:30] <vilehelm>yep
    [18:30] <flom-boyant>Can the plots we suggest be personal to the PC and his group of friends?
    [18:30] <flom-boyant>his/her*
    [18:30] <belthor>I have a post in the GC forums regarding how I am and will be handling plots and events.
    [18:30] * Kaona_ has joined #narfell_gc
    [18:30] * Finameno has joined #narfell_gc
    [18:31] <finameno>err i crashed.. or something
    [18:31] <flom-boyant>alright, well, i'll keep the personal plot suggest on hold then 😉
    [18:31] <vilehelm>my thought is: if you have a plot idea: your plot might very well become a way to include many people into GC-related events. a plot is an option to play together, not a selfish thing.
    [18:31] <flom-boyant>agreed
    [18:31] <vilehelm>a personal plot that involves many players .. that's what we aim for (as a player, that is)
    [18:31] <kerby>Personal plots are fine…
    [18:31] * Zeanana has joined #Narfell_GC
    [18:31] <vilehelm>not "my friends only"
    [18:32] * Stoned_Apple has joined #narfell_GC
    [18:32] * Bri has joined #Narfell_GC
    [18:32] * Kerby sets mode: +vv Finameno Kaona_
    [18:32] * Kerby sets mode: +vvv Bri Stoned_Apple Zeanana
    [18:32] <belthor>exactly vile. the more PC friendly ideas are the better. We all want to have fun!!
    [18:32] <stoned_apple>12• 11Thanks for the +v 12•
    [18:32] <pris|1357>Zea!
    [18:32] * Teah has joined #narfell_gc
    [18:32] * ChanServ sets mode: +v Teah
    [18:32] <zeanana>PRIS 😄
    [18:32] * Finameno is away -( foodage action )- at 05:36p -( P:On / L:On )-
    [18:32] <flom-boyant>Vile - It's easy to say my friends because nate's pals with everyone 😛 😉
    [18:32] * Bri_Toolset has quit IRC (Ping Timeout)
    [18:32] * Pris|1357 drags Zea into MSN for lub! 🙂 hiya
    [18:32] <zeanana>yey … I"m an hour late, but I made it
    [18:32] <vilehelm>hehe, agreed, flom
    [18:32] * Vilehelm hugs Zeanana
    [18:32] * Finamenon has quit IRC (Ping Timeout)
    [18:32] * Finameno is now known as Finamenon
    [18:32] * Kaona has quit IRC (Ping Timeout)
    [18:32] <flom-boyant>:D
    [18:32] * Bri is now known as Bri_Toolset
    [18:32] * Zeanana hugsnugglesmoochkisspouncetackles Vile
    [18:32] <circi>That would be cool if Cera could bring someone from the Dragonlance world here because she's a nut, and we had to figure something out for him
    [18:32] <circi>:D
    [18:32] <teah>farking hell
    [18:33] <flom-boyant>whoa
    [18:33] * Zeanana hugs Teah
    [18:33] <circi>Or even from earth lol
    [18:33] <circi>She's a plainswalker
    [18:33] <kerby>I would like you all to bring me things that I can use to add to the overall flavor of the camp… but I do like to Roam a bit around Narfell too... so any personal quests you want... go ahead and request
    [18:33] <circi>She could do it
    [18:33] <kerby>may take me a long time to get to them, as I have overall priorities to the area
    [18:33] <katebush>basically we all agree with you Kerbs and people will email plot ideas
    [18:33] * Katebush tries to keep things on track
    [18:33] <kerby>There will be a place the DMs will post to that will have personal quest requests from players of the camp
    [18:34] * Cotton smacks Kate around
    [18:34] <kerby>that way, if a DM is bored.. he/she can flip though and find an event to host
    [18:34] <belthor><–--- has another post regarding personal plots as mini one night events posted in GC forums as well.
    [18:34] <vilehelm>I like that.
    [18:34] <kerby>cool
    [18:34] <teah>my net is acting poopy sorry all
    [18:34] <flom-boyant>yeah
    [18:34] <kerby>okay… moving on then
    [18:34] <kerby>3,8Guilds
    [18:34] <kerby>8,3Seraphaine will be having all guilds sponsored by their town’s SDM. Hopefully that way individual guilds will get more DM interaction. I will be handling the Wolves, The GREAT, and possibly the KotCS. Additionally, Swordmaster Taro will be running a guild for the camp.
    [18:34] <circi>personal plots are overrated 😞
    [18:34] <kerby>8,3They will be known as the Rom Kanoro, which means Gypsy’s Eyes. The will be the guards and scouts and hunters and information gatherers for outside of the Camp. The only requirement is that you are a Rom or gali and not hold any other obligations that are more important the Oath and the Camp.
    [18:35] <kerby>8,3All sorts of stations would be given and many talents would be used. They are not quite spies though. They could also be seen as diplomats for their people. And traders as well. They would be on the look out for anything that would be a danger to or an advantage to the Camp.
    [18:35] <kerby>8,3Or they could simply be hunters that bring food to the camp. Or guards for the Rom merchants that go to sell their wares in the cities. They are the offensive protectors of the Camp.
    [18:35] <kerby>okay
    [18:35] * Katebush applauds
    [18:35] <vilehelm>what about the old Gypsy Crossbones?
    [18:35] <kerby>I don't know about them
    [18:35] <vilehelm>they're the old gypsy scout item
    [18:36] <vilehelm>I have one on Shyrae
    [18:36] <kerby>PM me with details… but this should be reaplacing the Gypsy Scouts and all other GC related guilds
    [18:36] <vilehelm>I'll log in later as her so you can check it out
    [18:36] <vilehelm>it dates from the time of Rego
    [18:36] <cotton>Yup
    [18:36] <cotton>Most of the camp scouts are very inactive, only a few reamain
    [18:36] <vilehelm>indeed
    [18:36] <vilehelm>shyrae is hardly active
    [18:37] <kerby>kk… this will be similar to the scouts and they will be merged into this group
    [18:37] <vilehelm>I would rather have her NPCified
    [18:37] <kerby>This guild will be DM lead though
    [18:37] <vilehelm>so a "militia" of sorts?
    [18:37] <katebush>good
    [18:37] <flom-boyant>neat
    [18:37] <kerby>Militia is more an internally facing group
    [18:37] <kerby>this is more externally facing
    [18:37] <vilehelm>aye
    [18:37] <vilehelm>but I mean ..
    [18:37] <vilehelm>like the HDL, the militia, etc.
    [18:38] <vilehelm>a town-related "guild" without guild benefits
    [18:38] <kerby>ah
    [18:38] <kerby>like what benefits?
    [18:38] <vilehelm>guilds are self-regulating
    [18:38] <vilehelm>they get guild items, guild storage, but have to keep up to seraphaine's guild level
    [18:38] <circi>hdl got guild storage but we not a guild
    [18:38] <circi>:P
    [18:38] <kerby>Guild will be changing.
    [18:39] <vilehelm>allright
    [18:39] <vilehelm>to give an example:
    [18:39] <vilehelm>with the KotCS I had the option to chose guild or peltarch militia
    [18:39] <vilehelm>guild== independency, guild items
    [18:39] <vilehelm>pelt== dependency, but assurance of existence and funding
    [18:39] <vilehelm>a guild has to work for it's existence
    [18:40] <kerby>gotcha… this will be a town guild. if PCs are inactive in it... NPC will still be. It will be a part of the camp.
    [18:40] * Vilehelm nods
    [18:40] * Kaona_ is now known as Kaona
    [18:40] <vilehelm>thanks, that cleared it up 🙂
    [18:40] <kerby>As far as guild items… I will make them up... as opposed to the PCs
    [18:40] <vilehelm>yp
    [18:41] <kerby>is that cool with everyone?
    [18:41] * Katebush nods
    [18:41] * Stoned_Apple nods
    [18:41] <flom-boyant>fine by me
    [18:41] <vilehelm>I'm perfectly OK with that
    [18:41] <flom-boyant>same 🙂
    [18:41] <kaona>Yep
    [18:41] <kerby>okay… moving on</kerby></kaona></flom-boyant></vilehelm></flom-boyant></kerby></vilehelm></kerby></vilehelm></kerby></vilehelm></vilehelm></vilehelm></vilehelm></vilehelm></vilehelm></kerby></circi></circi></vilehelm></vilehelm></kerby></kerby></vilehelm></vilehelm></vilehelm></vilehelm></kerby></kerby></flom-boyant></katebush></vilehelm></kerby></vilehelm></kerby></vilehelm></vilehelm></cotton></cotton></vilehelm></vilehelm></kerby></vilehelm></vilehelm></kerby></vilehelm></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></circi></kerby></kerby></kerby></flom-boyant></teah></kerby></vilehelm></belthor></kerby></kerby></katebush></kerby></circi></kerby></circi></circi></flom-boyant></teah></circi></circi></flom-boyant></vilehelm></zeanana></flom-boyant></zeanana></pris|1357></stoned_apple></belthor></vilehelm></kerby></vilehelm></flom-boyant></vilehelm></flom-boyant></finameno></belthor></flom-boyant></flom-boyant></vilehelm></katebush></kerby></kerby></kerby></vilehelm></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby>

• [17:56] <kerby>3,8Camp Life for PCs
    [17:56] <kerby>8,3If you are thinking that the Gypsy Camp is simply a carefree place to hide from the Law without responsibilities… or that it is a place to sack out after you have done adventuring... or that it is a convenient spawning point for your PC and you ignore Camp life... then the Gypsy Camp is not for you.
    [17:56] <kerby>8,3It is a combination of business and family. Similar to the idea of an Israeli Kibbutz. I will use the circus analogy again, since that fits pretty well. They will certainly take in strays, but if they are not useful, they are not welcome.
    [17:56] <kerby>8,3As part of that, I want each of you to come up with a way you would fit into this family business. As far as particular industries… it doesn't much matter, so long as it makes money for the family. Scrying and fortune telling, the circus that is The Great Green and Red Extraordinary Amazing Troupe.
    [17:57] <kerby>8,3I will be setting up the Rom's as expert wine makers with cellars and vineyards and a winery. They could also make excellent cheese from the secret ingredients that we feed the cows we have acquired and the herbs that we gather. They could be musical instrument makers as well as making silk cloth from spidersilk, so great clothiers as well.
    [17:57] <kerby>8,3Now those are just some ideas for how the camp makes money from outsiders. There is also a responsibility to each other as a communal style village. And I am not talking about just giving gold.
    [17:57] <kerby>8,3If you are a cleric… then you could check the inhabitants for disease or cure them of minor injuries. If you are a bard... you should be teaching the children through storytelling of oral traditions. If you are a fighter... you should be training the guards in techniques they may not know.
    [17:57] <kerby>8,3If you are a crafter… you should be making arrows and repairing the swords and leather armor... making boots and axles for wagons... sewing rips in tents and bringing in deadwood for the central fires. If you are a druid… herbs for cooking should be gathered. Just about any class out there should be able to think of SOMETHING you could do to add to the Camp.
    [17:57] <kerby>8,3You all have talents that you bring with you… and a lot of them may not be combat related. THESE TALLENTS are why you were admitted as an Oath Taker! If you do not use them... you are not fulfilling your duties to your new family.
    [17:57] <kerby>8,3This is not an adventuring town similar to a gold rush town where you go out and adventure and then roll into town to spend your hard earned loot and live it up. This is a home. The front camp is like the living room where one brings guests and entertains, the back camp is like the private parts of a house… like the bedrooms.
    [17:57] <kerby>okay.. that is that section
    [17:58] <katebush>can we have a more communal sitting area in the back camp then, like the fires out front
    [17:58] <kerby>I will go over area changes in a bit
    [17:58] <kerby>but yes
    [17:58] * Katebush nods
    [17:58] <p3nguinki114>taht would be awesome
    [17:59] <p3nguinki114>Wait
    [17:59] <circi>people might not like it, but Azura's part of the camp, so she makes woodworked items for romni folks for free
    [17:59] <p3nguinki114>can I ask an off topic question?
    [17:59] <cotton>I will give the GREAT's percentage of profit to you Kerbs? So that it can go to the King and camp
    [17:59] <kerby>cool by me Cotton
    [17:59] <cotton>:)
    [17:59] <circi>Union might put a hit on Az though for giving away masterwork birch clubs and bows 😛
    [17:59] <lowerdenizen>i like the circle to sit while in the back camp
    [17:59] <kerby>Circi… even between family profit is to be expected of any business or persuit
    [18:00] <circi>Thats wierd
    [18:00] <kerby>so free promotes freeloaders
    [18:00] <circi>Az has 10 int and 8 wis lol, she's gullible
    [18:00] <circi>if someone appears nice to Az, they're nice in her view
    [18:00] <circi>:)
    [18:00] <katebush>she just needs a business manager
    [18:00] <kerby>even so… a camp member taking advantage of that would be in trouble Circi
    [18:00] <p3nguinki114>Kerby, can I ask a kind of off topic question?
    [18:01] <zyph|lappy>a note on that for circini maybe. If she's nice enough to give them to people that are other oath takers, but they don't have the gold for it, there is still otehr services, gifts, etc to show the item ahd worth and to promote no free loading among family members while not putting a strain on thier gold
    [18:01] <kerby>and if they had no gold Circi… then they should offer services in trade
    [18:01] <kerby>Penguin… shoot your question
    [18:01] * Stoned_Apple has joined #narfell_GC
    [18:01] * Kerby sets mode: +v Stoned_Apple
    [18:01] <stoned_apple>12• 11Thanks for the +v 12•
    [18:01] <p3nguinki114>whats with the union moving into the camp?
    [18:01] <circi>Azura is also kinda doing it just a tiny bit to get back at the crafters union for not considering her even though she helped cut wood they couldn't cut themselves 3 times
    [18:01] <circi>^^
    [18:02] <vilehelm>the union isn't moving into the camp: the union is building a school for a PC
    [18:02] <finamenon>-.-
    [18:02] <circi>Yup
    [18:02] <circi>Still Water
    [18:02] <p3nguinki114>oh, ok
    [18:02] <kerby>The union is trying to curry favor with the King. He is allowing them to attempt it, but will ONLY doi what is best for the Rom
    [18:02] * Bri_Toolset says nothing
    [18:02] * Vilehelm ducttapes Bri_Toolset's eyes shut
    [18:03] * Kerby gives Bri a cookie
    [18:03] <kerby>anything else on camp life?
    [18:03] <stoned_apple>if fun 😄
    [18:03] <kerby>I expect each of you to be helping out about camp… not just lazing about the fires
    [18:03] <vilehelm>erm
    [18:03] <vilehelm>the gypsy pass
    [18:03] <kerby>especially in the daytime
    [18:03] <circi>The union is evil and Azura will have no part of it! As for Circi she likes it. 😄
    [18:03] <vilehelm>how is it treated
    [18:03] <circi>Yup
    [18:03] <vilehelm>when outsiders approach it?
    [18:03] <circi>Azura dances
    [18:03] <circi>:)
    [18:03] <vilehelm>the Hidden Pass, I mean
    [18:03] <kerby>night time is for drinking and dancing and singing
    [18:03] <kerby>and tent action
    [18:03] <stoned_apple>heh
    [18:03] <p3nguinki114>Sorry all, i gotta go
    [18:04] <kaona>:D
    [18:04] <flom-boyant>lol
    [18:04] * P3nguinKi114 waves
    [18:04] <vilehelm>cheers, P3nguinKi114
    [18:04] * P3nguinKi114 has quit IRC (Quit: PJIRC forever!)
    [18:04] <circi>She also likes to hit on the young romni and gali boys
    [18:04] <circi>^^
    [18:04] * Vilehelm hides Gaedyn
    [18:04] <flom-boyant>>
    >
    [18:04] * Flom-Boyant hides nate
    [18:04] <kerby>the gypsy pass is treated as a market place
    [18:04] <finamenon>someone get a muzzle for circi
    [18:04] <vilehelm>and the Hidden pass?
    [18:04] <kerby>the gypsy camp is treated as thier private home
    [18:04] <katebush>which bit is the hidden pass?
    [18:04] <vilehelm>spider forest
    [18:05] <kerby>the hidden pass is treated like your own backyard
    [18:05] * Katebush nods
    [18:05] <vilehelm>front yard more, I guess 🙂 location wise
    [18:05] <cotton>The dreaded topic.. open same sex behavior. Holding hands, little kisses ect? Rom view on this? And can I have open PK on cybers in camp 😉
    [18:05] * Cotton tapes Cir's mouth
    [18:05] <finamenon>yeah give open PK to anyone who cybers in the open, and lesbian cyberers too
    [18:06] <kerby>Rom are private people… they are passionate, but traditional... if that makes sense?
    [18:06] <cotton>Lez or staright or male on male.. it's all the same damn thing 🙂
    [18:06] <finamenon>ugh
    [18:06] <flom-boyant>you wouldn't have sex in front a little boy (they have kids in camp, right?) honestly now
    [18:06] <cotton>exactly
    [18:06] <pris|1357>is this a joke? a QL 37 Mausser in the best shop?
    [18:06] <kerby>As far as unusual sexual orientation… as long as no one knows... it is acceptable
    [18:06] <vilehelm>yep .. the gypsy girl wil act inviting while dancing at the fires .. but will wait till she has led the boy to the tent before kissing him ..
    [18:06] <pris|1357>er… wrong window
    [18:06] <katebush>take it to a tent, they can just listen to it
    [18:07] <circi>I dunno about the male on male but I personally have nothing against two women. Its the guy in me speaking shrug
    [18:07] <kerby>if you look for approval of an unusual relationship… don't expect it
    [18:07] * Vilehelm drops his hin loving half orc
    [18:07] <cotton>lol
    [18:07] <finamenon>rofl vile
    [18:07] <kerby>yes… good point Vile... they are CERTAINLY masters of the tease
    [18:07] <stoned_apple>lol
    [18:07] <flom-boyant>lol
    [18:07] <kerby>did I miss anyone's questions?
    [18:08] <finamenon>yeah, can I kill all the lesbians?
    [18:08] <finamenon>it would be good ar pee! >.>
    [18:08] <vilehelm>will the gypsy gate to the hidden pass be locked?
    [18:08] <cotton>Grow up
    [18:08] * Finamenon grows up and asks the question again
    [18:08] <flom-boyant>vile, it should no?
    [18:08] <flom-boyant>it's the home
    [18:08] <kerby>Vile… I will cover that in the Area Changes section
    [18:08] <vilehelm>sure, kerbs.
    [18:08] <vilehelm>no further questions on this topic.
    [18:08] <katebush>certainly Gaje shouldn't be going there unaccompanied
    [18:08] <kerby>anything else for PCs camp life?
    [18:09] <cotton>Yes
    [18:09] <kerby>go ahead cotton
    [18:09] <zyph|lappy>how are gaji typicially treated in the outside camp?
    [18:09] <cotton>The King spoke of the elders should have been told about the Legion going into the Gnolls. Elders?
    [18:09] <cotton>Katya
    [18:09] <kerby>if they are not guests of a Rom or Gali, they are treated as if a customer walking into a storefrint
    [18:09] <kerby>*front
    [18:10] <flom-boyant>in other words, keep a sharp eye on them all the while?
    [18:10] * Cotton noddles
    [18:10] * Zyph|Lappy nods
    [18:10] <kerby>Elders are not the PC elders you once knew.
    [18:10] * Cotton is very relieved
    [18:10] * Kaona is too
    [18:10] <kerby>They are ara, Swordmaster Taro, Baba Katya, and the Master Crafters
    [18:10] <kerby>oops Tara
    [18:10] <cotton>.me nodnods
    [18:10] * Teah has joined #narfell_gc
    [18:10] * ChanServ sets mode: +v Teah
    [18:10] <cotton>oops
    [18:11] * Pris|1357 spanks Teah
    [18:11] <flom-boyant>o.o
    [18:11] <kerby>and Flom… yes
    [18:11] * Kallethen has to go eat dinner. Will keep this open to read later.
    [18:11] <flom-boyant>right-o
    [18:11] <kerby>kk.. this will all be posted as well Kalle
    [18:11] * Kallethen is now known as Kallethen_Busy
    [18:11] <kerby>okay… next
    [18:11] * Kallethen_Busy 12is AFK, 06Stuffin my face
    [18:11] <kerby>3,8Romani Personalities
    [18:11] <circi>Would a group wanting to do a gnoll/cold cave cleansing be entitled to do so by the Gali if escorted there?
    [18:11] <teah>sorry kerbs
    [18:11] <kerby>np Teah
    [18:11] <circi>Enemy of your enemy = your friend kinda philosiphy
    [18:11] <circi>o ok, i be quiet now
    [18:12] <kerby><circi>Would a group wanting to do a gnoll/cold cave cleansing be entitled to do so by the Gali if escorted there?
    [18:12] <kerby>the Rom will ask for help if they need it
    [18:12] <kerby>I think I covered this in the Law section above
    [18:12] <kerby>one sec
    [18:12] <finamenon>i have a question about a job related ting
    [18:12] <finamenon>thing ><
    [18:13] <finamenon>well wheny oure finished
    [18:13] <cotton>Most of the time their RP reason to go down their falls flat anyways.
    [18:13] <kerby>maybe not… the Rom would be offended if gaji assumed they needed thier help without asking
    [18:13] * P3nguinKi114 has joined #narfell_gc
    [18:13] <kerby>so the Gaji saying they are here to help would be met with scorn if a Rom or Gali did not ask them there
    [18:14] <kerby>And I expect the Oath Takers to be at LEAST a third of the group going
    [18:14] <vilehelm>that's not what's currently happenign
    [18:14] <circi>oki
    [18:14] <kerby>and EVEN if they came back with NO treasure… those guests would still be expected to give a gift to the Rom
    [18:14] * Elrin agrees whole-heartedly
    [18:15] <cotton>The King needs to drive that point into Grag then
    [18:15] <kerby>The Oath Takers are not door openers
    [18:15] <katebush>just to play devils advocate for a second, it will tend to mean no-one bothers going there anymore
    [18:15] <circi>Seemed to be like that for the longest while
    [18:15] <kerby>And past assistance to the Rom does not grant future favor with the King
    [18:16] <kerby>KateBush… if that is the way it is... then that is the way it is. IC first... farming 2nd
    [18:16] <flom-boyant>-Question: Does the King know every gali/rom at least somewhat?
    [18:16] <circi>So when giving the gift does that mean to the romni players or the npcs?
    [18:16] * P3nguinKi114 has quit IRC (Quit: PJIRC forever!)
    [18:16] <circi>err
    [18:16] <kerby>I will eventually have canyons open that will make the Gnoll area open to the Nars Pass
    [18:16] <circi>romni/gali
    [18:16] <cotton>Nice!
    [18:16] <kaona>:D
    [18:16] <kerby>Romni/Gali Players Circi.
    [18:16] <circi>Ooo
    [18:16] <flom-boyant>>_>
    [18:16] <kerby>We hit that topic
    [18:16] <katebush>kerby answered that already..gift to the gali or rom accompanying them, they can pass it on to who needs it
    [18:17] <kerby>okay… we ready to move on?
    [18:17] * Katebush nods
    [18:17] <flom-boyant>-Question: Does the King know every gali/rom at least somewhat?
    [18:17] <kerby>yep Floom
    [18:17] <circi>Oh, btw, if anyone didn't know this trick theres a way you can send letters in narf. You use the billboard and write the letter, then keep the note. You then leave the note at the alloted location or person, and they can put it up to read it.
    [18:17] <flom-boyant>alright 🙂
    [18:17] <kerby>okay.. moving on then
    [18:18] <kerby>8,3If the camp itself was an NPC, it would be a CN rogue/bard.
    [18:18] <kerby>8,3As a people the Rom are passionate and artistic and exuberant… but at the same time they can be stern and private and reserved (especially to outsiders). They are loyal but wary. They are generous but shrewd. Good with their hands and a nimble people. Generally VERY superstitious. Family is most important. They are natural hedonists and love good song, good food, good wine and good love.
    [18:18] <kerby>8,3They worship a smattering of gods. Some more rogue styles worship Tymora. Amongst the young especially they Shaundakul for wanderlust and travel. The ones who drink and are merry around the fires Llira and Sharess and Milil. The witches and prophets favor Selune.
    [18:18] <kerby>8,3The general merchants worship Waukeen. The blacksmiths with Gond. The winemakers, Chauntea. The woodmaster, Silvanus. The tanner and the Woodscouts follow Gwaeron Windstrom and Mielikki.
    [18:18] <kerby>8,3I will eventually get around to completing a catalog of NPCs both for what the players will know about them through public camp knowledge as well as a DM catalog of their inner workings (as well as their individual gods).
    [18:19] <kerby>discuss
    [18:19] <flom-boyant>If a gali doesn't worship one of these gods..
    [18:19] <flom-boyant>Any consequences?
    [18:19] <vilehelm>I doubt that's an exhaustive list, flom
    [18:19] <kerby>there are exceptions all over the place
    [18:19] * Flom-Boyant nods
    [18:19] <kerby>this is in general
    [18:19] <flom-boyant>right-o 🙂
    [18:19] <finamenon>I have an unrelated question.. but I dunno if it was discussed cause I was in class all day and came late
    [18:19] <kerby>there are even some who may worship evil gods… but that will not be public knowledge
    [18:20] <kerby>these are the ones that are the traditional gods
    [18:20] * Flom-Boyant nodsnods
    [18:20] <kerby>go ahead Fin
    [18:20] <circi>Acceptable evil gods would be like Talos and such i think, Cyric would get you hanged.
    [18:20] <circi>Talos, Shar, Mask
    [18:20] <finamenon>will there be any opportunties for PC jobs? Since romni could be said to have somewhat loose morals, im wondering if they would have any sort of bounty hunter or something of the like
    [18:20] <flom-boyant>If a sharian goes out and says "Hi, I'm Sharian" i'm going to ask for a fallen cleric token .. 😛
    [18:21] <kerby>Acceptable evil gods? Acceptable to them all? No.
    [18:21] <katebush>Mask is likely to be popular with some though
    [18:21] <kerby>The ones that are traditionally acceptable are listed
    [18:21] <circi>yup
    [18:21] <kerby>Ones with other religons usually keep quiet about it
    [18:22] <kerby>Yeah Fin… I will be talking about a new guild for the Rom later
    [18:22] <finamenon>hmm.. ok ill leave IRC up to I can read about it later
    [18:22] <kerby>and camp jobs? covered that.. it is a communal effort
    [18:22] <kerby>everyone has a job
    [18:22] <circi>Rom guild? I got some NES romes I'll trade for genesis ones 😛 cough err, nvm
    [18:23] <flom-boyant>lol.
    [18:23] <circi>Well, family helps out family, your a bard you entertain and tell stories, cleric heal, etc
    [18:23] <kerby>anything else on this topic?
    [18:23] <katebush>nope
    [18:23] <kerby>3,8History of the Rom
    [18:23] <kerby>8,3They came from somewhere. I am still working on their history and how they came to be in Narfell, and even why they have remained so long. But I don’t have it together yet. It may have something to do with politics between tribes of Rom. Perhaps the King is in hiding. Perhaps he married more than once and his wives found out about it? Dunno yet… but I am thinking they are avoiding something.
    [18:23] <kerby>short one.
    [18:23] <kerby>this is still up in the air… but I am working on it
    [18:23] <flom-boyant>can people suggest history stuff? 🙂
    [18:23] <kerby>I am open to your ideas
    [18:23] <finamenon>they should be comglomerates of different rom tribes
    [18:23] <flom-boyant>neat
    [18:23] <kerby>agreed Fin
    [18:23] <finamenon>romni never stay in one place, so this should be an anomoly
    [18:24] <finamenon>bunch of outcasts maybe
    [18:24] <kerby>this is one tribe of a scattered people
    [18:24] <circi>The Romni settled to do trade with the people of the Nar
    [18:24] <circi>and eventually this came to that
    [18:24] <kerby>could be that they found a good thing…
    [18:24] <katebush>Actually, with the long staying stuff anf families coming and going I was thinking it might be a religious/cultural thing. Something on the site that is of great significance to the Rom people and those that live there do so to protect it
    [18:24] <circi>things developet, etc
    [18:24] <flom-boyant>I say we go with the outcasts, one day TroubeABC was travaling through narfell, the C part of the troupe decided to stay?
    [18:24] <kerby>if that ever changes they may move on
    [18:24] <flom-boyant>troupe

[18:25] <kerby>Good one Kate… I'll think about that one
    [18:25] <vilehelm>I always assume it is a permanent settlement with constantly changning members, some fixed
    [18:25] <finamenon>outcasts would make more sense, if they were outcasted they would be more apt to stay in one place
    [18:25] <vilehelm>it's like a romni holy site where some remain .. others constantly come and go
    [18:25] * Katebush nods
    [18:25] <katebush>thats what I said ;0
    [18:25] <kerby>true… but there are Rom that come and go from other tribes that has been listed IC in the past
    [18:25] <bri_toolset>I am partial to a combination of KAte and Vile's theroys.
    [18:25] <cotton>Katya is kinda old to be traveling these days;-)
    [18:25] <kerby>so they can't be THAT outcast
    [18:25] * Vilehelm doesn't see them as outcast
    [18:25] <kerby>perhaps a curse on them?
    [18:26] <flom-boyant>oh.. that's neat.. some rom just can't leave
    [18:26] <katebush>no, me neither. I agree with Vile agreeing with me. Makes more sense if the site is significant
    [18:26] <teah>i like the holy site idea better
    [18:26] <bri_toolset>I am thinking they are watching over the ruins the Gnolls inhabit.
    [18:26] <vilehelm>I rather see it as a semi-permanent gypsy village on a significant site
    [18:26] <belthor>kind of a camp for travelling roms from point a to point b with a select few making it their home because of some religous reason
    [18:26] <katebush>not if the reason is powerful enough
    [18:26] <kerby>a pilgrimage!
    [18:26] <kerby>good one!
    [18:26] <katebush>indeed
    [18:26] <vilehelm>some are constant: the King, Katya
    [18:27] <katebush>travelling rom would visit the site, possibly even stay a couple of years as a religious debt to the site and their people
    [18:27] <vilehelm>rest are wxanderers
    [18:27] <circi>Ever thought of calling it the Gypsy Village or Romni Town or something
    [18:27] <vilehelm>gives a GREAT source of new PCs and NPCs too
    [18:27] <kerby>okay… I like that idea A LOT.
    [18:27] <circi>They've been there for many many years
    [18:27] <kerby>I will run with that
    [18:27] <circi>not really a camp anymore
    [18:27] <kerby>thanks guys
    [18:27] <vilehelm>:)
    [18:27] <finamenon>you might need to add a new area or at least enhance one.. cause the place never seemed that holy
    [18:27] <kerby>okay… let's hit the next topic
    [18:27] <vilehelm>(incidentally gives a good reason for -some- people to go down the cold caves)
    [18:27] <cotton>Bhaa.. their just to lazy to move 😛
    [18:27] <kerby>this is running long
    [18:28] <finamenon>maybe that grove in the inner camp could be spruced up a bit</finamenon></kerby></cotton></vilehelm></kerby></finamenon></vilehelm></kerby></circi></kerby></circi></kerby></vilehelm></circi></vilehelm></katebush></vilehelm></katebush></kerby></kerby></katebush></belthor></vilehelm></bri_toolset></teah></katebush></flom-boyant></kerby></kerby></cotton></bri_toolset></kerby></katebush></vilehelm></finamenon></vilehelm></kerby></flom-boyant></kerby></flom-boyant></circi></katebush></kerby></circi></circi></kerby></finamenon></finamenon></kerby></flom-boyant></finamenon></kerby></flom-boyant></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></katebush></kerby></circi></flom-boyant></circi></kerby></kerby></finamenon></kerby></kerby></circi></kerby></katebush></kerby></flom-boyant></finamenon></circi></circi></kerby></kerby></kerby></finamenon></flom-boyant></kerby></kerby></vilehelm></flom-boyant></flom-boyant></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></flom-boyant></circi></kerby></flom-boyant></kerby></katebush></kerby></flom-boyant></circi></kerby></kaona></cotton></circi></kerby></circi></circi></flom-boyant></kerby></kerby></circi></katebush></kerby></cotton></kerby></circi></vilehelm></kerby></kerby></kerby></cotton></finamenon></finamenon></finamenon></kerby></kerby></kerby></circi></kerby></circi></circi></kerby></teah></circi></kerby></kerby></kerby></flom-boyant></kerby></flom-boyant></cotton></cotton></kerby></kerby></kerby></flom-boyant></kerby></kerby></cotton></cotton></zyph|lappy></kerby></cotton></kerby></katebush></vilehelm></vilehelm></kerby></flom-boyant></flom-boyant></cotton></vilehelm></finamenon></finamenon></kerby></flom-boyant></stoned_apple></kerby></finamenon></cotton></kerby></circi></katebush></pris|1357></vilehelm></kerby></pris|1357></cotton></flom-boyant></finamenon></cotton></kerby></finamenon></cotton></vilehelm></kerby></vilehelm></katebush></kerby></vilehelm></finamenon></kerby></flom-boyant></circi></circi></vilehelm></flom-boyant></kaona></p3nguinki114></stoned_apple></kerby></kerby></vilehelm></circi></circi></vilehelm></circi></vilehelm></circi></kerby></vilehelm></vilehelm></kerby></stoned_apple></kerby></kerby></p3nguinki114></circi></circi></finamenon></vilehelm></circi></circi></p3nguinki114></stoned_apple></kerby></kerby></zyph|lappy></p3nguinki114></kerby></katebush></circi></circi></circi></kerby></circi></kerby></lowerdenizen></circi></cotton></kerby></cotton></p3nguinki114></circi></p3nguinki114></p3nguinki114></kerby></kerby></katebush></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby>

• [17:22] <kerby>3,8Keeping up with the camp players and characters
    [17:22] <kerby>8,3I am a big proponent of communication being a good thing. That is why I had you all make profiles of your camp characters to start. The DMs in the Camp will be using the Gypsy Camp Rumor thread in the forums a lot. This same thread is where the DMs will also look for updates of things happening to your characters. Keep things short and sweet in there… but USE it.
    [17:22] <kerby>8,3With such a fragment gaming environment, where we may only run into certain players sporadically, this thread will help us keep up to date on your character between the times that we see you. I may also ask each of you to update your profile every once in a while. And if something REALLY dramatic happens to your character… ask us to update your private profile in an email.
    [17:22] <kerby>8,3The more you let us know about your character… the better we can DM for you and respect the work and intricacies you have put into your creation (same time, don’t send us a book… as DMs we have a LOT of material that we need to read to keep up with all the happenings on the server. I alone have at LEAST 86 players to keep track of… and those are only the active ones!
    [17:23] <kerby>questions, comments, donations?
    [17:23] * Katebush hugs Kerby supportively
    [17:23] * P3nguinKi114 pulls out a small pad and starts taking notes
    [17:23] <kerby>and thank you thank you thank you for the profiles I have recieved thus far
    [17:24] <kerby>if there is nothing on this… I'll move on
    [17:24] <flom-boyant>I sent you mine by forum PM.. not by email.. is that OK?
    [17:24] <kerby>forum PMs are spotty… muy inbox fills quickly
    [17:24] <kerby>But I did empty it ASAP to allow for more mail to come in
    [17:24] <kerby>So I haven't yet lost a PM
    [17:24] <kerby>but that may change
    [17:24] <flom-boyant>should i resend it by email?
    [17:24] <kerby>nope… I got your flom
    [17:25] <flom-boyant>ah, alright 🙂
    [17:25] <kerby>like I said… I haven't lost one yet
    [17:25] * Flom-Boyant nodsnods
    [17:25] <kerby>But that may change
    [17:25] <kerby>the only sure fire way to get somthing to me is kerby@narfell.com
    [17:25] <p3nguinki114>So jsut send oyua discription of our char?
    [17:25] <flom-boyant>there was a post about it somewhere on the forums, peng
    [17:26] <p3nguinki114>Ok
    [17:26] <flom-boyant>http://www.narfell.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=19678
    [17:26] <kerby>here is what I was looking for…
    [17:26] <kerby>- - name and class
    [17:26] <kerby>- - alignment & religion
    [17:26] <kerby>- - family relations
    [17:26] <kerby>- - business, titles, guilds & responsibities
    [17:26] <kerby>- - personality traits & quirks
    [17:26] <kerby>- - motivations, plots, goals & secrets
    [17:26] <kerby>short as you can make it
    [17:26] <kerby>this is an index card style of overview
    [17:26] * P3nguinKi114 writes furiously in his pad
    [17:26] <kerby>something that can be referred to quickly
    [17:26] * Circi suggests P3n to copy and paste into notepad
    [17:26] <circi>:)
    [17:27] <kerby>and all of this info will be posted inthe forums Penguin
    [17:27] <kerby>including this log
    [17:27] <p3nguinki114>ok
    [17:27] <kerby>okay.. ready for the meat and potatoes?
    [17:27] <flom-boyant>yum
    [17:27] * P3nguinKi114 nods
    [17:27] <kerby>3,8The Rom Family
    [17:27] <kerby>8,3My initial thought was that the Rom would be a people related to one another… "Second cousin once removed on my father's side" kind of thing. Like an extended family. And EVERYONE that was a member of the camp would be Rom. But then there is the race thing... and the thing with lots of players having stories that they ventured into the Narfell area. So that doesn't fly.
    [17:27] <kerby>8,3Then I thought about how a people like that would survive while keeping their traditions intact… through marriage and fresh blood. So you could marry into the family. That still precludes certain races. So that doesn't fly.
    [17:27] <kerby>8,3So I got to thinking about why the Rom would want others that were not family in their circle of trust (outside of the prevention of inbreeding). Security came to mind. So did expertise in areas that they themselves did not know about. So then it starts to have the feeling of circus-folk, where outsiders would be welcome, so long as they were useful. And eventually, would be treated as a member of the family.
    [17:28] <kerby>8,3But with that, if we continue the circus analogy, I think there would still be a difference between the employees of the circus and the family that owned it, although only slightly. It would have to do with leadership positions still being given to pure-blooded family members. If they no longer contributed to the group, they would be tossed. Hence the difference between Rom and gali Oath Takers.
    [17:28] <kerby>for those that don't know… Gaji are outsiders, Rom are purebloods and Gali are outsiders that are now part of the extended family.
    [17:28] <circi>Are people allowed to RP they are direct decendants of the Romni?
    [17:29] <kerby>Yes… but they must be human to be pureblood
    [17:29] <circi>Okay
    [17:29] <vilehelm>what about people raised in the camp since childhood?
    [17:29] <p3nguinki114>and you don't have to be a pureblood if you are humon?
    [17:29] <kerby>There is a word for partial Rom partial Gaji or Gali… but I forget what it is right now
    [17:29] <flom-boyant>Would gali be able to be adopted into the rom familey?
    [17:30] <flom-boyant>(None roms (Gali) who want to be in the familey)
    [17:30] <circi>Romli
    [17:30] <circi>:D
    [17:30] <flom-boyant>hehe
    [17:30] <kerby>If they are descended from pure rom… they are Rom... until they are 2nd generation, then they are not considered pureblood
    [17:30] * Ky_Vindel has quit IRC (Connection reset by peer)
    [17:30] <kerby>Penguin… correct
    [17:30] <flom-boyant>ah, k then
    [17:31] <kerby>By definition gali ARE adopted into the Rom… but they are not Rom themselves.. they are Gali
    [17:31] * Flom-Boyant nods
    [17:31] <kerby>I should say any Gaji that is adopted becomes Gali
    [17:31] <flom-boyant>k, thanks
    [17:31] <kerby>Gali cannot become Rom
    [17:31] <flom-boyant>:D gotcha
    [17:31] <katebush>but the children of the children of Gali could be considered Rom?
    [17:31] <kerby>yes
    [17:32] * Katebush nods
    [17:32] * Vilehelm lets gaedyn get kids fast
    [17:32] * Circi wants to throw his cordless phone against the wall after receiving the literal 23 call of the day
    [17:32] <kerby>so long as the 1/2 child married a pureblood or another 1/2 blood
    [17:32] <kerby>so more than 50% blood will get you as a Rom
    [17:32] <kerby>cool?
    [17:32] * Katebush nods
    [17:33] <kerby>what do you all think so far?
    [17:33] * Teah has quit IRC (Ping Timeout)
    [17:33] <flom-boyant>I understand, makes sense
    [17:33] <p3nguinki114>Bit confusing, but then agian i am newby 🙂
    [17:33] <kerby>next one is a big one…
    [17:33] <kallethen>It's like elves, half-elves, and humans. 😉
    [17:33] <circi>I got a question… do Rom view gali with a semi-contempt?
    [17:33] <kerby>exactly Kalle
    [17:33] <kerby>no Circi
    [17:33] <kerby>they are extended family
    [17:34] <cotton>Only if you run them Cir 😛
    [17:34] <kerby>but they do view them differently
    [17:34] <klaz>Good to know I guess, but I was wondering the practical side of the info, where it might be used.
    [17:34] <kerby>it is not a hierarchy…
    [17:34] <kerby>more of a point of reference
    [17:35] * Finamenon has joined #narfell_gc
    [17:35] <circi>Yea, the romni got all mad when cotton made all the men strip down and play hopscotch
    [17:35] <circi>:P
    [17:35] <kerby>Klaz… it may be in comments like a Rom telling a new gali the traditions they may not know
    [17:35] <cotton>lol
    [17:35] <kerby>gali will generally check with Rom to make sure they have it right
    [17:35] <klaz>Okay.
    [17:35] <kerby>as an example
    [17:35] <kerby>okay… next one is a big one
    [17:36] <kerby>3,8The Rom Laws.
    [17:36] <kerby>Dum de DUM DUM!!
    [17:36] <kerby>8,3Since they are more family-like in their set-up, rather than government-like, rather than outright laws… the rules would be more like traditions. But traditions that were still enforced. You will notice that there is no jail in the Gypsy Camp.
    [17:36] <kerby>8,3There is reason for that. They would certainly punish offenders that break the traditions… perhaps with additional chores... or giving up something of value to compensate for their transgression.
    [17:36] <kerby>8,3Finally they would banish you and then kill you on sight if you ever came back to their home again if the transgression was severe enough. There is no jail. They do not see mere confinement as something that would actually teach the offender anything. They may be thieves and brigands to those outside of the camp, but they are not without honor and treat each other as family.
    [17:36] <kerby>8,3That is not to say that you have to LIKE everyone that is an Oath Taker… but to show another Oath Taker with disrespect in terms of the traditions of the Rom is to insult the entire community.
    [17:36] <kerby>8,3So the Oath is obviously one of the core traditions of the Rom and the Camp. 1) I will protect the camp from anything that threatens it's survival. 2) I will not harm anyone of Rom blood or sworn by the Oath. 3) I will not bring in anything that can harm the camp.
    [17:36] <kerby>38,3Those mean that through action or inaction, if you are found to cause harm to your fellow Rom or gali, there will be punishment. Additionally, there is the concept of a blood debt. If you have caused injury or death through inaction, you may be required to compensate the family for their loss. That doesn’t necessarily mean blood money. It could be that you are responsible for taking on the duties of the person that was lost.
    [17:36] <kerby>oops
    [17:37] <kerby>ouch
    [17:37] <kerby>that hurts
    [17:37] * Cotton rubs eyes
    [17:37] <finamenon>im blind!
    [17:37] <kerby>reposting that one
    [17:37] <flom-boyant>>.<
    [17:37] <kerby>look away
    [17:37] <kerby>8,3Those mean that through action or inaction, if you are found to cause harm to your fellow Rom or gali, there will be punishment. Additionally, there is the concept of a blood debt. If you have caused injury or death through inaction, you may be required to compensate the family for their loss. That doesn’t necessarily mean blood money. It could be that you are responsible for taking on the duties of the person that was lost.
    [17:37] <kerby>better
    [17:37] <cotton>Ahhh
    [17:37] <kerby>8,3Additionally, any gaji guest of a gali or Rom is protected under these traditions so long as they are a guest. If a guest BREAKS the Oath though, then it is as if the host of that person broke THEIR Oath. A guest is required to give a gift to their host and/or the camp for BEING a guest.
    [17:37] <kerby>8,3If no gift is given… then the person is not welcome. The Gypsies inner camp is only for Rom, gali and their gaji guests. So if a gaji walks through that gate… they had best be ready to give a gift… or get tossed to the gnolls.
    [17:37] * Kallethen loves his color scheme as that didn't bother him. 😉
    [17:38] <kerby>heh
    [17:38] <kerby>8,3Guests should be escorted at all times in the inner camp. To leave them alone is to potentially cause danger to the camp… and can lead to severing of your Oath. We are not to portray ourselves as muggers that ask for the gift on the fly.
    [17:38] <kerby>8,3You should let the gaji know that a gift is expected upfront and it is to honor themselves by showing their appreciation of the hospitality and his host, by showing that the host has chosen their guest wisely. No Rom or gali needs to accept anyone as a guest. But to do so obligates his entire people. So chose wisely.
    [17:38] <kerby>8,3It does not have to be gold. It could be a candy for a child, it could be a good bottle of ale. But it should reflect what you have done to help your guest. If the guest has walked away from the camp bearing ore or treasures from the Cold Caves, the gift should be more than if the guest was simply in camp to spend time with his Rom or gaji friend.
    [17:38] <kerby>8,3Also, keep in mind that the traditions are driven by common sense. So anyone that hopes to find a loophole will be sorely disappointed when they find that there are no Rom lawyers. The King dispenses with major transgressions, and Tala, Swordmaster Taro, Baba Katya, or one of the Master Crafters dispenses with minor transgression.
    [17:38] <kerby>8,3And any guard out there can also deal with unruly gaji. The final ruling will come from the King in the end. This is not a democracy, but a family ruled by a benign dictator.
    [17:38] <kerby>okay… a lot to digest... I'll give you guys time
    [17:39] * Finamenon gurgles some smoo
    [17:39] * Kerby sets mode: +v Finamenon
    [17:39] * P3nguinKi114 nearly feints from all the green and yellow
    [17:39] <pris|1357>anyone here use xchat and know how to disable colour?
    [17:39] <kerby>heh… eye catcher... eh?
    [17:40] <cotton>Tala?
    [17:40] <kerby>She dropped a little bit ago Cotton
    [17:40] <kerby>timed out
    [17:40] <vilehelm>Tala the PC?
    [17:41] <cotton>She dispenses transgressors?
    [17:41] <kerby>ops… heh... I thought you meant Teah's PC
    [17:41] <vilehelm>you mean Tara?
    [17:41] <kerby>I screwed up… I meant Tara!
    [17:41] <flom-boyant>Oooh
    [17:41] <cotton>Ahhh 🙂
    [17:41] <vilehelm>;-)
    [17:41] <kaona>:)
    [17:41] * LowerDenizen chuckles
    [17:41] <kerby>Sorry
    [17:41] <kaona>NP
    [17:41] <flom-boyant>>_>
    [17:41] <circi>TARAS HOT!
    [17:41] * Circi runs away
    [17:42] * P3nguinKi114 bursts out laughing
    [17:42] <cotton>Can someone change Tara's hair color? SHe is a Kaona clone lol
    [17:42] <kerby>okay… questions... comments? like the direction this is heading? Don't?
    [17:42] * Cotton hides
    [17:42] <circi>I think Tara was there first
    [17:42] <kallethen>Kaona's a Tara clone. =P
    [17:42] <circi>Continue Kerbs
    [17:42] <flom-boyant>I'm just anxious to figure out the NPCs attitudes 😄
    [17:42] <kerby>and Kaona can change… one rebuild allowed per character
    [17:42] <kaona>No comment…hehe
    [17:42] * Finamenon heads head-first into a cliffwall
    [17:42] <kerby>NPC attitudes will be cataloged… that is coming up soon in the meeting
    [17:42] <circi>Hey Kerby, if you start changing stuff around, please don't have NPCs start dissing low INT peopl
    [17:43] <circi>Lots of Rom aren't that bright
    [17:43] * Cotton nods looking at Cir
    [17:43] <flom-boyant>Coughs Dissing low int people is bad for your health
    [17:43] <vilehelm>Shyrae, ex-gypsy elder has only 8 int
    [17:43] <vilehelm>I might actually ask for a rebuild for that 🙂
    [17:43] <kerby>yepper… there will be some NPC freaks in the camp... more on that later
    [17:43] <circi>So funny to see Frago diss Maythor even though he was the chancellor 😄
    [17:43] <kerby>you all like the gift idea?
    [17:43] <klaz>How would the rom be policing the the gift tradition?
    [17:43] <circi>Yup!
    [17:43] <flom-boyant>I love the gift idea
    [17:44] <kerby>and the guest of a rom or a gali is thier responisbility?
    [17:44] * P3nguinKi114 gives a thumbs up
    [17:44] <flom-boyant>hm..
    [17:44] <circi>Sure, gift idea is fine
    [17:44] * P3nguinKi114 gives second thumbs up
    [17:44] <flom-boyant>That I find rather risky 😕
    [17:44] <cotton>Now how to inforce it when no DM is on? Cotton just gets ignored now, she don't even try anymore
    [17:44] <kerby>yepper… choose your guests wisely
    [17:44] <kerby>it shoud be risky
    [17:44] <kerby>Inforcing laws?
    [17:44] <flom-boyant>Heh.. I suppose so then.
    [17:44] <lowerdenizen>question about PK's between oath bounds….
    [17:45] <cotton>Yes, you seen how they ignore her IG
    [17:45] <cotton>And others who try
    [17:45] <kerby>well first… start calling them traditions.. although they ARE laws.
    [17:45] <zyph|lappy>If they ignore you an no DM is on screen shot hte incident, talk to the DM for your city, and RP talking to the NPC would be my guess
    [17:45] <kerby>2nd… any rom or gali that has broken thier oath... post about it in the Gypsy Rumor thread
    [17:46] <kerby>spread gossip about them and DMs will eventually catch up with them
    [17:46] <zyph|lappy>eventually people will see that just becaues a DM isn't on doesn't me that they can get away with breaking the traditions and not listning to people, and it will settle down
    [17:46] <kerby>Okay… LowerDenizen... PK between Oath Takers?
    [17:46] <lowerdenizen>if you have two PC's who are both oath bound, but one is pushing something into a PK situation well away from camp, is there reprecussions for smacking them down?
    [17:46] <kerby>yes
    [17:46] <lowerdenizen>darn
    [17:47] <belthor>screen shots are not necessary but use the rumor thread. We will be on and catch them at some point and I am sure an NPC or two may have something to say
    [17:47] <kerby>the king would have to rule which was doing what they did for the good of the camp
    [17:47] <p3nguinki114>But if IC you dind't knwo they were oath bound
    [17:47] <circi>I got a question, kind of a scenario, not sure if you can answer it. Gali 1 has a friend called X. Now if Gali 2's mortal enemy is X, would it be a direct attack on Gali 1 if Gali 2 tried to attack X?
    [17:47] <flom-boyant>kerby - what about fair, honarable duels?
    [17:47] <kerby>it could lead to both being banished as well
    [17:47] <flom-boyant>Subdual?
    [17:47] <kerby>duels of honor would have to be approved by the King
    [17:47] * Flom-Boyant nods
    [17:47] <flom-boyant>k thanks 🙂
    [17:47] <cotton>The oath binds no matter where you are
    [17:47] * P3nguinKi114 rins
    [17:47] <finamenon>I got to duel that swordmaster guy once
    [17:47] <p3nguinki114>duels are fun
    [17:47] <kerby>sparring matches would have to be witnessed by the Swordmaster or one of his guild
    [17:47] <finamenon>he ripped me to ribbons ><
    [17:47] <kerby>more on that later
    [17:48] <hkb>I got to go now folks - be good and do as Kerby says!
    [17:48] <kerby>penguin.. you should ALWAYS ask another player if they are oath bound
    [17:48] * Flom-Boyant waves to hkb
    [17:48] * Kaona waves at hkb
    [17:48] <p3nguinki114>Ok
    [17:48] * Kallethen hugs hkb
    [17:48] * hkb is now known as hkb|coffeedate
    [17:48] <klaz>Where will the gifts from the inner camp be given too? A resource pool or somesort? Or just kept by gali who is escorting?
    [17:48] * hkb|coffeedate hugs Kall
    [17:49] <kerby><circi>I got a question, kind of a scenario, not sure if you can answer it. Gali 1 has a friend called X. Now if Gali 2's mortal enemy is X, would it be a direct attack on Gali 1 if Gali 2 tried to attack X?
    [17:49] <kerby>the gali should always side with one another
    [17:49] <circi>how would the siding work, the friend turns into the enemy, or the enemy turns into the friend
    [17:49] <kerby>is the friendship worth more than your oath to your family
    [17:49] <kerby>that is the question to ask
    [17:49] <circi>oh ok
    [17:50] <kerby>there would of course be reprecussions for siding with a gaji
    [17:50] <kerby>; )
    [17:50] <flom-boyant>:o
    [17:50] <kerby><klaz>Where will the gifts from the inner camp be given too? A resource pool or somesort? Or just kept by gali who is escorting?
    [17:51] <kerby>kept by the gali or rom escorting… occasionally those gifts should be given to others in the camp
    [17:51] <kerby>shared with other PCs that are oath takers… or with NPCs when DMs are arounf
    [17:51] <kerby>*around
    [17:51] <kerby>make sense?
    [17:51] <klaz>Okay.
    [17:51] * P3nguinKi114 nods, filling up his first pad and picking up a second
    [17:52] <kerby>any more comments thus far?
    [17:52] <kerby>okay… moving on then
    [17:52] <flom-boyant>If the guests are, say a wandering group
    [17:52] <flom-boyant>Do you ask a gift from each?
    [17:52] <kerby>oops…
    [17:52] <flom-boyant>:)
    [17:52] <kerby>1st, do you know them all?
    [17:53] <kerby>this is like inviting someone into your house
    [17:53] <flom-boyant>Ah, right, of course I would know them all
    [17:53] <kallethen>They should all contribute, IMO.
    [17:53] <lowerdenizen>so, the Defiler decides to move to the Gypsy Camp, takes the oath, and does no harm to the camp…
    [17:53] <kerby>2nd… are they getting anything out of being a guest?
    [17:53] <kerby>that should clue you into how much you should expect as a gift
    [17:53] <circi>Defiler would slip up sooner or later
    [17:53] <circi>:P
    [17:53] <flom-boyant>Right thanks 🙂
    [17:53] <kallethen>The Defiler is dead. =P
    [17:54] <kerby>If I am invited through friends to a private party… I always bring a gift
    [17:54] <kerby>they should expect to as well
    [17:54] * Flom-Boyant nodsnods
    [17:54] <kallethen>Next topic. I've got dinner soon. 😉
    [17:54] * Vilehelm hands Kallethen a freshly squeezed 7Orange Beer. Enjoy!
    [17:54] <kerby>LowerDenizen.. if the Defiler moved to camp… and took over the King... then the Rom would have to judge thier own king to see if it was for the good of the camp
    [17:55] <lowerdenizen>i know he is dead, i just was trying to get clear on it…. we would protect the Defiler (this is of course and extreme case)
    [17:55] <circi>I got a question, a bit of the greedy side of me asking. Will you allow special "Romni only" items?
    [17:55] <kerby>and yes… you would.
    [17:55] <circi>That if you get one and then you arent part of the camp, you'd be taken away.
    [17:55] * LowerDenizen nods
    [17:55] <kerby>there has been a plot by Cyrists to take over the camp…
    [17:55] <kerby>keep in mind that it is common sense as well
    [17:55] <kerby>these traditions are not like the laws of Peltarch
    [17:55] <kerby>There are no Gypsy Lawyers
    [17:56] <kerby>Rom Items covered later
    [17:56] <kerby>okay… moving on
    [17:56] * P3nguinKi114 ponders the thought of gypsy lawyers and laughs</kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></circi></kerby></circi></lowerdenizen></kerby></kallethen></kerby></kerby></kallethen></flom-boyant></circi></circi></kerby></kerby></lowerdenizen></kallethen></flom-boyant></kerby></kerby></flom-boyant></kerby></flom-boyant></flom-boyant></kerby></kerby></klaz></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></klaz></kerby></flom-boyant></kerby></kerby></circi></kerby></kerby></circi></kerby></circi></kerby></klaz></p3nguinki114></kerby></hkb></kerby></finamenon></kerby></p3nguinki114></finamenon></cotton></flom-boyant></kerby></flom-boyant></kerby></flom-boyant></circi></p3nguinki114></kerby></belthor></lowerdenizen></kerby></lowerdenizen></kerby></zyph|lappy></kerby></kerby></zyph|lappy></kerby></cotton></cotton></lowerdenizen></flom-boyant></kerby></kerby></kerby></cotton></flom-boyant></circi></flom-boyant></kerby></flom-boyant></circi></klaz></kerby></circi></kerby></vilehelm></vilehelm></flom-boyant></circi></circi></kerby></kaona></kerby></flom-boyant></circi></kallethen></circi></kerby></cotton></circi></flom-boyant></kaona></kerby></kaona></vilehelm></cotton></flom-boyant></kerby></vilehelm></kerby></cotton></vilehelm></kerby></kerby></cotton></kerby></pris|1357></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></cotton></kerby></kerby></kerby></flom-boyant></kerby></finamenon></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></klaz></kerby></cotton></kerby></circi></circi></kerby></kerby></klaz></kerby></cotton></kerby></kerby></kerby></circi></kallethen></kerby></p3nguinki114></flom-boyant></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></katebush></flom-boyant></kerby></flom-boyant></kerby></kerby></flom-boyant></kerby></kerby></flom-boyant></circi></circi></flom-boyant></flom-boyant></kerby></p3nguinki114></vilehelm></circi></kerby></circi></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></flom-boyant></kerby></p3nguinki114></kerby></kerby></circi></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></flom-boyant></p3nguinki114></flom-boyant></p3nguinki114></kerby></kerby></kerby></flom-boyant></kerby></flom-boyant></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></flom-boyant></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby>

• [17:02] <kerby>8,3Thanks for showing up. I hope this will end up being informative for both you and me. I'm pretty excited to have a crack at an entire area fo Narfell and look with collaborating with all of you. The end goal here is to make sure we all have fun.
    [17:02] <kerby>8,3So in our discussions that should ALWAYS be foremost in our minds. I am dependent on you giving me feedback to let me know if these ideas and the direction I am thinking about heading will be fun for you all. So give feedback and your own ideas!
    [17:03] <kerby>8,3Topics for today will ALL be as it relates to the GC area. General Narfell questions will have to wait for the overall player meeting. After each topic, I will have a feedback section. I will cut it off after a while, to keep things moving. Topics I have outlined for today is as follows:
    [17:03] <teah><<fyi i'm="" ig="">>
    [17:03] <mingal>ok ok
    [17:03] <kerby>3,8Introduction of team
    [17:03] <kerby>3,8PrCs
    [17:03] <kerby>3,8Rebuilds
    [17:03] <kerby>3,8Keeping up with the camp players and characters
    [17:03] <kerby>3,8The Rom Family
    [17:03] <kerby>3,8The Rom Laws.
    [17:04] <kerby>3,8Camp Life for PCs
    [17:04] <kerby>3,8Romani Personalities
    [17:04] <kerby>3,8History of the Rom
    [17:04] <kerby>3,8Plots
    [17:04] * Genetic has joined #narfell_gc
    [17:04] <kerby>3,8Guilds
    [17:04] <kerby>3,8Area Changes
    [17:04] <kerby>3,8Rom Items
    [17:04] <kerby>3,8Rom Enemies
    [17:04] <kerby>So a lot to cover
    [17:04] * hkb|waking sets mode: +v Genetic
    [17:05] * Yurana has joined #narfell_gc
    [17:05] * Ky_Vindel has joined #narfell_gc
    [17:05] * Vilehelm sets mode: +vv Ky_Vindel Yurana
    [17:05] <kerby>8,3First off, I am going to intro the other members of the GC DM Team. I am going to be coordinating as SDM. My ADMs are Belthor (DM Raptor), Acme Falls/Cera (DM Buttercup), and hkb (Rosepetal). I will be coordinating with the other DMs for server wide plots and we have a few roaming DMs that host events in the camps erratically.
    [17:05] <kerby>8,3Belthor is, at the moment, the most active of the ADMs and he has posted his regular hours and is getting the feel for the place. However, he has hit the ground running and has already submitted his first plot for the area. So look out campers!!
    [17:05] <kerby>8,3Cera is currently having computer difficulties and has not been able to get NWN to run smoothly, so she will be back as soon as she is able. Any of you that are computer wizards, try to track her down and help her out.
    [17:06] <kerby>8,3Hkb is juggling a new career with her Narfing and will be coming and going with small events and flavor for the camp.
    [17:06] <kerby>so a big round for the team!
    [17:06] * Kallethen applauses.
    [17:06] * Flom-Boyant clap claps
    [17:06] <ky_vindel>huzzah
    [17:06] <katebush>I think that's harsh…they aren't that round....just a bit chubby
    [17:06] * sunshine23 whistles and claps!
    [17:06] * LowerDenizen applauds
    [17:06] * Kerby turns on the applause sign
    [17:07] * Kerby turns off the applause sign
    [17:07] <kerby>8,3Best way to reach me is NOT by forum PM (my inbox is regularly maxed out now days). The BEST way to stay on my RADAR screen is to send me an email at kerby@narfell.com PLEASE MAKE SURE TO PUT THE WORD NARFELL IN YOUR EMAIL SUBJECT OR YOUR EMAIL MAY BE TOSSED AS SPAM.
    [17:07] * Circi starts to applaud delayed reaction
    [17:07] * P3nguinKi114 has joined #narfell_gc
    [17:07] <kerby>I'll let Belthor and hkb let you know how they like to be contacted at this point
    [17:07] * Kerby sets mode: +v P3nguinKi114
    [17:08] <p3nguinki114>09sorry, I am kinda new at this
    [17:08] * Bri_Toolset hides the Courior Penguin
    [17:08] <belthor>PM on the forums is fine. If that should get full you can contact me at miklight1@aol.com as with kerby be sure to put Narfell in the subject line
    [17:08] <hkb|waking>email me at hkb_au@dodo.com.au - again narf in the subject
    [17:08] <kerby>cool… thanks guys
    [17:09] <kerby>any questions on how to reach us and who the DMs are for the camp?
    [17:09] * hkb|waking is now known as hkb
    [17:09] <katebush>can we put those addresses in a sticky or something in the forums?
    [17:09] * Katebush has aterrible memory and loses bits of paper
    [17:09] <kerby>yepper… will do
    [17:09] * Zyph|Lappy has joined #narfell_gc
    [17:10] <kerby>okay… moving on
    [17:10] <kerby>3,8PrCs
    [17:10] <kerby>8,3We now have PrC tokens in game. That’s Prestige Classes to those that don’t know. Only SoU so far, but the Dev Team has got the HoU PrC Tokens on their to-do lists. If you are planning for a PrC or are ready to request one, you need to contact me. PrCs are awarded on if you play your character with the idea of heading towards a PrC.
    [17:10] <kerby>8,3So to go and RP for a while like you are moving towards a PrC PRIOR to letting the DMs know will mean we have not been watching out for your RP that would incline us towards voting a YES for your application. There is a post in the forums about PrC applications (I think), but basically you need to have a REALLY strong IC reason for wanting it.
    [17:10] <kerby>questions?
    [17:11] <flom-boyant>Can we let you know right now?
    [17:11] <kerby>nope
    [17:11] <circi>I have a question about prestige class.
    [17:11] <flom-boyant>alright
    [17:11] <kerby>email applications for them
    [17:11] <kerby>shoot Circi
    [17:11] * Katebush shoots Circi
    [17:11] <kerby>thanks
    [17:11] * Kerby sets mode: +v Zyph|Lappy
    [17:11] <circi>Letsay we wish to apply for a PRC token but we don't have the prerequisites. Will you allow a character to rebuild to a certain extent?
    [17:12] <kerby>let me pull the rule… one sec
    [17:12] <circi>I mean not a whole new char, i mean keep the same stats and all, just change the skills around
    [17:13] <kerby>okay… this is in the rebuild rules (don't know if they are posted yet)
    [17:13] <kerby>i. No retroactive class rebuilds to include PrC classes (can only rebuild to prepare them to be able to take their NEXT level as a PrC)
    [17:13] <kerby>cool?
    [17:13] <flom-boyant>nice.. 🙂 so.. that means..
    [17:13] <kerby>I will get to rebuilds next
    [17:13] <flom-boyant>You rebuild the character with same exp, but no PrC levels, then when the char levels, they can take PrC?
    [17:13] <flom-boyant>(After getting permission and etc)?
    [17:13] <kerby>pretty much… IF it is IC
    [17:13] * Flom-Boyant nods
    [17:14] <kerby>anything else on PrCs?
    [17:14] <kerby>okay then
    [17:14] <vilehelm>camp-related or general?
    [17:14] <kerby>camp related…
    [17:14] <vilehelm>nope then 🙂
    [17:14] <kerby>3,8Rebuilds
    [17:14] <kerby>8,3I am the only person that can approve a rebuild on your camp characters. Any DM can actually DO the rebuild, but they need my permission. We are now TRACKING rebuild requests. There will be only ONE rebuild allowed per character. Details will be in the forums for the information that will be needed in your request.
    [17:15] <kerby>8,3And if it is not judged to be IC, then it will be denied. That denial will also be recorded, so if one SDM denies you, moving to another town won’t help. Again… more details will be forthcoming.
    [17:15] <kerby>questions?
    [17:15] <kerby>comments?
    [17:15] <vilehelm>will aesthetical rebuilds be possible via Leto?
    [17:15] <p3nguinki114>09May be a stupid question, but what would a char rebuild for?
    [17:15] <p3nguinki114>sorry
    [17:16] <flom-boyant>does that rule apply as of now?
    [17:16] <p3nguinki114>meant to be black
    [17:16] <kerby>Good one… I am not familiar with LETO yet... but it may be possible. I will get back to you guys on that one.
    [17:16] <circi>In case they're minimaxed usually
    [17:16] <circi>plot rebuilds i saw don't count to the 1 rebuild rule though i think
    [17:16] <kerby>Penguin… rebuilds are generally for tramatic experiences that would change a PCs life
    [17:17] <p3nguinki114>ok thanks 🙂
    [17:17] <kerby>Moving back one question… I think Brian can answer about LETO
    [17:17] <kerby>Brian?
    [17:17] <flom-boyant>uhm.. (noob question) what's LETO?
    [17:18] <kallethen>A program that lets you edit NWN character files.
    [17:18] <flom-boyant>oh, okay
    [17:18] <flom-boyant>thanks
    [17:18] <bri_toolset>I could use leto on your characters, but don't ask me to. I will only take such requests from a DM
    [17:18] <circi>Oh
    [17:19] <circi>I was hoping you could do it to change characters stories though and descriptions
    [17:19] <circi>not stats or anything
    [17:19] * Katebush ponders hair colour
    [17:19] <bri_toolset>If you want your chat edited talk to your DM. They can ask me to do it.
    [17:19] <circi>Oh okay
    [17:19] <kerby>then I will post a template for how to request a rebuild
    [17:19] <kerby>that way we can stay organized.
    [17:19] * Katebush nods
    [17:19] * Flom-Boyant also ponders hair color..
    [17:20] <kerby>basically it is this:
    [17:20] <kerby>Keep the total word count less than a 700 words.
    [17:20] <kerby>Character Name:
    [17:20] <kerby>Character's SDM:
    [17:20] <kerby>Player Name:
    [17:20] <kerby>Date Requested:
    [17:20] <kerby>DM Requested From:
    [17:20] <kerby>Class (from/to and reason):
    [17:20] <kerby>Ability (from/to and reason):
    [17:20] <kerby>Race (from/to and reason):
    [17:20] <kerby>Feat (from/to and reason):
    [17:20] <kerby>Skills (from/to and reason):
    [17:20] <kerby>Religion (from/to and reason):
    [17:20] <kerby>Alignment (from/to and reason):
    [17:20] <kerby>Appearance (from/to and reason):
    [17:20] <kerby>and that should be emailed to me or any DM (who will send it to me)
    [17:20] <circi>not to sound bitchy but what if the characters description is more than 700 words
    [17:20] * Gobbletom has quit IRC (Quit: )
    [17:21] <hkb>the character dies?
    [17:21] * hkb grins impishly
    [17:21] <circi>O_o
    [17:21] <kerby>we ask that you keep it short due to the amount of info we need to read through as SDMs.
    [17:21] * hkb was joking
    [17:21] * P3nguinKi114 chuckles
    [17:21] <katebush>the 700 word limit is for the email to request
    [17:21] <kerby>more reading… less actual DMing
    [17:21] <katebush>not for the description itself
    [17:21] * Zyph|Lappy points to character description forum and TBTF Forum
    [17:21] <hkb>yes Kate
    [17:21] <circi>o ok
    [17:21] <kerby>we ready to move on?
    [17:21] <circi>Aye!
    [17:21] * P3nguinKi114 nods
    [17:21] <circi>Camp affairs!
    [17:21] <flom-boyant>yup
    [17:22] * Ky_Vindel nods</flom-boyant></circi></circi></kerby></circi></hkb></katebush></kerby></katebush></kerby></circi></hkb></circi></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></circi></bri_toolset></circi></circi></circi></bri_toolset></flom-boyant></flom-boyant></kallethen></flom-boyant></kerby></kerby></p3nguinki114></kerby></circi></circi></kerby></p3nguinki114></flom-boyant></p3nguinki114></p3nguinki114></vilehelm></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></vilehelm></kerby></vilehelm></kerby></kerby></kerby></flom-boyant></flom-boyant></kerby></flom-boyant></kerby></kerby></kerby></circi></kerby></circi></kerby></kerby></kerby></flom-boyant></circi></kerby></flom-boyant></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></katebush></kerby></kerby></hkb|waking></belthor></p3nguinki114></kerby></kerby></katebush></ky_vindel></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></kerby></mingal></fyi></teah></kerby></kerby></kerby>

• For you forum trollers… that means just about now.

• Will be held in the IRC… nightstar server #narfell_gc channel. You may be able to use a java console to overcome your issues.

• gah thats 8 am sunday 8O
    i have to wake up early AGAIN? :evil:

• EST is -5. So it's ,10pm Sat 29th Giant Mountain Time.

You got my word I'll be there 🙂

• whats GMT of that meeting? for those that arnt in EST… like me!