SDM looking for info regarding the Camp

• Hey guys,

As the SDM of the Camp, I'd like to get filled in as to the goings on in the camp before attempting any plots with the people of that area. I'd like you to list off thing that you know about the history of the camp and your interactions with the NPCs there. That would include plots, to what you know about an NPC, to what PCs have had a hand with how things are now, to stories you have heard, etc.

Example… I have no idea what to make of Rick, Sue and Moo Moo. So if you could (in as consice a manner as possible) get me up to speed in this thread... I would appreciate it.

• Malachai was infected with a version of lyconthropy that turned him into a were-spider. After the transformation his features changed slightly and he craved living animals. Often feeding on the creatures that were brought to him but later that didn't suffice. He secretly killed gnolls in an attempt to feed his hunger and when polymorphed he would often scurry up a near by tree dragging his prey with him. He learned to control the hunger after a while, but still needs to actively feed. Based on what he fed on last usually determines when he gets the hunger again. This was a plot by Riverthorn.

Katya knows of his condition as does a few others. I will be bringing back Malachai soon to the camp and have been working on the story. So expect some more chittering and praying from the faithful of Lurue.

• Kerbs is the new SDM? Aww, makes me want to re-join the gypsy camp again, maybe even a new paladin? Man, those were the days :lol:

• Edited the title of this thread from ADM to SDM.

• there was a thing with were spiders juno and malachai were infected… malachai is currently dead I have hopes of him coming back ( check with gobbletom)

there is the school being built by crafters at the request of the hins and the approval of the king ( i think)

Azrael has attested to some part in the founding of the camp and stealing the land from the bandits... (check with sera)

Tala lives quietly with Elrin and child there waiting for approval by the king of for a house....

The circus of the camp has been practicing lately in preparation of a show

the union is trying to get the king to cut off access to the crafting stations so that undercutters have to go to peltarch

there is something called camp scouts or some such... have heard of them don't know who or what they are... i think there is a special item for them but that might have gone bye bye when the elders did

Cera is katya's apprentice... Baba katya is the guru/wisewoman of the camp everyone loves her even if she is ornery

Scraps has been known to pee on unsuspecting travelers and their things... he also likes to sniff new people and their pets

Chickens have been known to flock in wierd patterns

None of the master crafters have names for some bizzare reason...

uhm i'm sure there is more that is all that is coming to me at this time though...

• The only thing that I know of that has been going on is the Mara/Tessa storyline. I don’t know what has happened with that after Cotts and I took our break. Kaona was the one that Mara came to first. When they went to save Mara, Kaona got the Mara’s soul in the palm of her hand. I heard that Mingal has her now, but I don’t know how it exactly happened.

I can give you more details of what happened before I left if you need them. Just let me know…:D

• There was a post around here somewhere from Netrik that detailed all the major (and some minor) NPCs in the Gypsy camp, and summed up their general attitudes and actions around the camp quite nicely.
    Where it has got to i've no clue, could've sworn it was stickied somewhere…

EDIT

Okay, I found what I was looking for. Netrik originally posted it but River moved all the info into one post and updated it.

http://www.narfell.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=16911

Though, you're probably already familiar with the stuff in there Kerby.

• The three cows were stolen from Norwick with the help of some inviso spells. Dram, Dagoth, Aneil, Ael and Cotton took them for camp and stowed the three near the Falls by the NPC Nell. If I missed someone, my bad. Don't ask us why we did it, milk? Because were daft gypsies? But this was waaaaaaay long ago RL and IG. 😉

Cotton named Moo Moo and Sue, Aniel named Rick.

As for what's going on that Cotton has been involved with.

A Dryad two screens in the Hidden Pass on the Nars side entrance. She has told Cotton of a Drow who seeks the Redwood tree she lives in for weapons. I have also confronted this Drow several times.

I will post more as my brain starts to work.

Cheers