The Story of Norwick

• The red haired bardess, Val Kyrie, has been seen spending her time in Norwick of late, asking (via notes and magic) about the history of the town. Seems she's looking to write a book about it, and will even pay for good information.

OOC: I've been writing about different events and plots that have occurred throughout the realm, and the history of Peltarch is recorded already. There's very little about Norwick though, and I'd like to rectify that. My time in game is limited, but I'd love to get a PM from you or meet you in game if we can line up a time to do so, and yes, I will pay for good information.

For some people, like ex-chancellors (Dwin, Lucid, I'm looking at you) this is the chance to have your actions recorded for perpetuity.

If this leads to books about things like the Orc Wars, then that's even better.

I am also intending on writing similar books about the Silver Valley, and Jiyyd.

• (I jsut saw this thread after vacation + hurricane. I've got a TON of Norwick history via the Heyokarr/featherlights (and DMND) that Dwin would be more than happy to relate to Val. I'll PM you))

• Val lets it be known that she has completed this book, with much thanks to those who aided her in its writing. She also advises that she is about to start work on a book about the History of Jiyyd, if there are any former residents of that town who would be willing to speak with her about it.

• //I've been out of commission for a while and havent noticed this thread until now. Prepare to be PM poked!

• //Get in touch with Rith ingame whenever you want about this, rei_jin.

• // Well, so far no-one has contacted me about this. I'm not giving up hope (it's only been 4 days), but I would greatly appreciate the help of older players with this, because I simply can't do it on my own.

If you see me in game with Val and you'd like to hear a story, just send me a tell. If I'm free, I'll come and find you.

• I'm looking forward to reading this, I actually have a hard time getting older players to spill past adventures by the campfire, although I have heard a few good ones.

I would also like the book to include legendary heroes from Narfell's past. I think that would help give reasons as to why new PC's arrive. Example, this is home of legendary half-orc "Grag" which is why the half-orc fighter "Krull" has decided to settle here.