No Camp Elders!

• Cotton stands on a small wooden crate near the camp's main fires and yells out across

Listen ups folks! Me is not no elda any mores! Matta of fact there aint no more elda sence King Horgan take his rightfuls place as our leada!

Looks! she opens her eyes wides as possible trying not to laugh See no wrinkles yet! Puffs her chest out and shimmies them from side to side See theys big but not sagg'n yets!

If yas need somethin ta does with leada'ship please ask our Kingy!
    hops off the crate giggling Now maybes me can gets back ta be'n lazy agains bows to King Horgan and winks Now where me wine?

((OOC: Read up above in the stickies new folks to camp, There are no more elders now that Horgan is back. YAY!! So when signing the "Gypsy Camp member's list" do not list any of us old elders. If you need something please pester HKB, Kerby ect 🙂 ))

• The Halfling Defence League

fad's animal companion, the panther named Ashura, is apparently rather startled by Cotton's sudden jigglyness, and merely sits, staring, bewildered

• Nothing changed much about ex-Gypsy Elder Shyrae, who acts as she ever did, observing in silence, from the shadows.

• Legion

watches cotton move and gives her a wink Gun givew dis uld man a hert tackk!