Heads on poles

• After all the gali have headed off to their sleeping spots and the visiting Gaje make way back to their towns, Cotton strolls up to King Horgan. She bows with respect to him as always then looks up at him with a bright smile

Kingy, me was wonderin, them nasty skulls been on them poles now for ova ah year now. shudders at the thought Most know by now we aint gonna stand for anyone tryin ta mess with camp. Ya think we could please take them things down now?

Me ask cuss most folks gettin the jeebies from see'n them.

she watches his reaction nervously, her smile stays firm but determination shines in her almond shaped green eyes

• Thanks Bri - much appreciated by all I am sure 👏 👏 :w00t: :w00t: :sing: :sing:

• ((The heads have been removed from the next build.

• (( Doses and extra good job on HKB's laundry YAY! 😎 ))

• River is on a break - which I guess leaves me.

I agree that the heads on poles can go.

Cheers

• Legion

General Grag strolls through with one o fhis privates named Mog and watches mog prod the skull then licks his finger " General dat taste good them gali know how make guud Head on A stick" Grag slaps the private and hands him a ale shuddering at the thought

• Kaona strolls up not long after Elrin. With a quick nod of agreement, she holds her nose as well.

• Elrin stands a few feet behind Cotton as she speaks, pinching his nose closed, and nodding his agreement with everything she says*

• ((If River responds to this, I can remove the skulls for a future build. The mod should be thawed around a week into January.))