Player: MattNoto Character: Iselbarde "Ike" YESSIR

• Hey you. YOU! Vote. NOW. Do eeet!

All hail the Sneezing Bard!

• I'm going to throw my vote in here too. The character is colorful and very well played. The background brilliant and imaginative. Great RP'r

• I gotta say, he's certainly got a lot of RP talent…"Ike" certainly adds color to the world of Narfell. I say tokenize! "Ike"'s gross, generally funny, and overall, manages to generate strong feelings and reactions from those around him, even if those feelings are of wanting to commit vast amounts of personal violence against "Ike"....coughStarbrowcough....

• YES, TOKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT:

As someone so kindly said about me (thanks Jerrick đŸ˜‰ ) I feel that this player is exceptional!

Take a look at his journal and then take a look at how he rp's! Brilliant, descriptive and mutlifacited. There's more to him than his YESSIRRREEEES as is evidenced by his brilliant banter. To NOT give him a token would be VERY POOR JUDGEMENT INDEED! ::waggles finger::

• If it isn't considered "bad form", may I vote for myself?

And thank you all for your kind words, and deeds!

Regards,

Matt

• Vote.

EDITED TO ELABORATE:
    Amazing RP. He plays a character unlike any on the server, and he -nails- it. A sincere farmboy, he's actually managed to become one of the very few people my lonewolf ranger will actually start a conversation with.

• I'm tossing my vote in for this guy. His character's antic may be somewhat annoying IC, but I find it highly entertaining and funny. He demonstrates great RP ability, especially through his characters non-stop stories and anecdotes. Definitely worthy of a C-Token.