PC: Raphael Whiterose Player: DragonGhyll

• Legion

Very polite when asking questions.

Definitely has put some time into his character too.
    http://www.narfell.us/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=47971

I've seen him around mostly logged in as Raphael Whiterose but he's also rolled up a few other ones to get a feel for the place. Give him an OOC hello if you see him.

Edit: He also took an insta death in stride. A cloud kill got dropped right on top of his poor lowbie PC. I didn't hear any complaints and I saw him back later that night. 🙂

He seems to fit in great to me. Token train GO!

• Haven't seen Whiterose around, but Noah has had a good amount of interaction with Charlotte, and the player seems to really know what they are doing.

1 Celtic Vote.

(As we've discussed, it's worth 2 Thorn votes, and damn near 27 Mkable votes.)

• Seen it, liked it. thumbs up

• ICC

votage

Keep stumbling on this bum…like what I see!!

• Does a very good job IC,

VOTE

• This player struck me as polite, curious, patient and not shy to ask questions (relevant and good questions too), and I was glad to be able to help them out on the first visit on the server. Definitely no newcomer to role playing, fun to interact with IC and additionally found their way to the forums and into writing an enjoyable, humorous and well thought out history. I don't post in these threads very often either, but DMs, here's one to keep your eyes on! 🙂

• I don't often post on these threads, but I've noticed this fellow. Ditto MexicanCookie.