Construction Sounds Throughout the City

• Scyth can be seen once again after going unseen for several weeks. He emerges with several large scrolls tucked under an arm. He pauses in the center of the commons and speak to the gathered crowd.

Citizens of Arnath! The construction of our new city and haven is under full swing. The Skull Crushers are lending a hand with the creation of new caverns he pauses as a large explosion can be heard in the depths of the cavern they will be expanding all the current caverns considerably as well as creating several new ones. As you have already heard it is not a quiet matter but one that is necessary for the new city to be completed. The allies of Arnath, as well, will be helping in the construction! We do this not alone but with our allies behind us! It is only a matter of time until the new city is fully done. Once it is completed it will be a home, a home for one and all. A home where you will be safe! It will be your home! he pauses as the crowd erupts in cheers The city will need you, will be you there for your city? Again he pauses as a resounding yes is heard from the crowd Now enjoy the day knowing that your home will soon be ready to welcome you! While the crowd cheers and talks amongst it-self Scyth fades out of view as he returns to his meetings.

• New corridors are being oppened. While their entrances are visible from the commons each is heavily guarded. Several walls outside the city have been demolished and new ones are under heavy construction, they look to be much bigger than the old ones.

• OOC:
    Anyone remeber the thread concerning what you want to see in Arnath 😉
    Please keep responces here as ic as possible.

• @48f076c1f8=Sab2:

Can Shai have a shop for slave auctions 😄

I can guarantee her at least one customer. Provided prices are reasonable, of course. :twisted:

• Can Shai have a shop for slave auctions 😄

• // yo, didn't I SAY I wanted to make revisions? 😃 The monestary was being designed while I was writing midterms. I hardly had a chance to look at it. Why don't you both send me PMs with some of the things you'd like to see and I'll do what I can to get them in.

• // Just the monks? Does the resident priest get a room? //

• // I forget what the monestary looks like but I believe I asked for just one sleeping chamber that all the monks have access to. Not sure if it's implemented.

• //And now that I'm returned.. Does Shin get a room? 😉

• //ooc on

i) Will the monestary be in the build?

ii) What NPCs have been confirmed to reside within?

iii) Is it too late to make changes?

//ooc off

• Chaevre' Inquires about opening a shop in Arnath To live in the back and deal her wares in the front

((Pinky it is your call, if you allow me to do this i will design it as per the rules of getting a house, also if you can let me know what is my spending minimum cost on such a project if I am alloud))