Mose Linden, the girl in the carpet.

• "owwww" The tall blonde girl sat up and held her head in her hands.
    "Can't beleive tha still hurts…. h hheeey.... where the fark am I?"
    SHe looked around and the dingy little room, lit by a single greasy candle.
    "oooo feck i feel sick... least that damn vardo ... kinda moved.. like a ship... this solid ground shyte is overrated"
    She unrolls herself from an intricately woven carpet and wrinkles her nose, pushing the smelly thing aside.
    "ohhh how generous.. they left me with some coin... farking bastards.."
    Absent mindedly she notices she is bleeding from ... well... there...
    "Now that ent right.... not due for that for another couple weeks yet..." she shrugs and stands, using the tepid water in the hand bowl to clean herself up she takes some cloths from her pack .
    Her ears perk as she hears the sounds of life stasrting in the rooms around her. She pulls on soft leather breeches and a bilowing cream tunic , her belt cinched loosely to hang across one hip... SHe pulls a cracked mirror from her pack and tidies her short blonde hair, once more looking deep inot her deep brown eyes.
    "Ma.... I will find ya some day. and we can get our ship back... maybe even find Da"
    She looks at the tattoo on the inside of her arm... The Linden Flower ... and the skull and crossed scimitars that were her families .. crest of sorts..
    SHe straightens herself up after a moment and heads down stairs, paying for a hearty breakfast of eggs and cured pork , and of course... wine..
    Seeing the dwarf in the corner with the glowing dagger, she cleans her plate quickly and wanders over..
    After excahoing a few words with the well drunk dwarf, she walks away.
    "Have some hounour fer farks sake."
    Wandering out into the bright day , she takes a deeep sniff of the air... and gags....
    "where in the seven hells did they dump me the Bastards? and where in hell is the sea?"
    She spots oem folk wandering around town and sees that they are wounded she decides to go in search of some Scimitars.. failing of course..she doesfind however some interesting new toys... choosing some throuwing axes and a quarter staff.. she arms herself...but refuses to buy the stinking goblin hides that the elf sees fit to sell as armour..
    She meets a young lass in the shop who introduces herself as Sollerri.. who takes her to meet some of her freinds .. Dante... Garreth..
    Mose smirks as she remmembers a certain ship mate also called Dante... though she pretends that she Knew him ... rather better than she did.. after all whats a pirate without her off colour tales?
    Dante obtains some scale mail for Mose... not that there is much of it... but the red and black seeems to suit her well enough....though another man.. Hammer ... seems to be of the opinion that it wont save her hide..
    Some how... she earns a modicum of respect from this arrogant seeming man and he takes her on her first landward hunt. They hook up with a mercenary called Tilli who seems to speak in broken common.. the hunt is succesful , if a little nail biting as they all find themselvees wounded at differing points..
    After a rather ... lucky shot with an axe which cleaved a goblins skull in two... Mose shakes off the compliments Tilli and Hammer give her.. stating that it was luck and not any sort of skill that felled the goblin..
    On the way back to town, she almost bumps into a woman ... who introduces herself in whispers...
    "Ide rather learn how to snap other peoples spines if you could teach me...Crianarh.. bastards that left me here have got that com,ing to them at least..."
    The woman laughs darkly and continues on her way, greeting Mose again later as she sits speaking to the clumsy but nice Mingal after he pushed past her and broke a couple of her toes.
    "what is Mose short for then? " he asks.
    "don't know. me da just always called me that.. " she frowns... you a finga wiggla arent you? me ma and da always taught me that they were bad... but you arent are you?"
    She watches the smile play across the mans rugged features and something warms inside her. She stands, not sure what to think about this , and pays him her goodbyes, heading for the Inn where she drinks down several ales and passes out on one of the tables, but not before noticing that the rug she was wrapped in has been cleaned and put in the centre of the room.
    "Farks sake... "

Just for you vile... My acct is eladrial skeksis and her name is Mose Linden.-smiles-

• Reviewed - XP Pending.

• I can't review this until you add in your exact NWN account name and character name.