Hey Everyone

• Okay first off, I wanna say that this is the best RP server I've ever played on.

With that out of the way, thanks to Skeet for nominating me for a C-Token already! And thanks to everyone else for voting!

Anyway, I'm enjoying my time spent here, but I wanted to give fair warning that my classes are starting very soon, and I am unable to play while at college. (Focusing problems or something like that. lol) So, even if you don't see me for as long as a month at a time, I will still be here and RP'ing it up on the forums! As well as IG during any breaks and weekends where I am at home. I like Narfell a lot, and it seems like a community that I could be a part of for a long long time.

Like I said… since I won't be IG much, you may see some RP posts about Mark, and some of his adventures through his life in detail. Hopefully they will be enjoyable, and I may even be able to set up some kind of Post-by-post RP for some adventures!

See you all in game! (However not often it may be!)

(Just thought I would let everyone know, since I was nominated for a C-Token... Didn't want people thinking I was just quitting out of nowhere. I'm around, and I'll be IG as much as possible, but I'll probably be extremely scarce 😕 )

• You didn't hear?

Mark died the other night. He played a fallen angel in a game of human chess for his life.

He won. 🙂 (along with a few others. It was an amazing DM event!)

• Welcome to yet another great RPer, and great mind.

Don't die!

• Another one falls to our clutches. Welcome to the cult :twisted: