Eww a newbie...oh wait

• Greetings once again Narfell. I am a returning player from a few years back, come to try my luck again. I have a few stories I hope to get around to posting, but for now just wanted to say hey.

Can't wait to try out a mount, and to feel the awesome power of level 6!

• You know, I am pretty sure that was me…...lol good times.

• Hey, I can dig it :twisted:

rubs his chin Hmm, I remember carrying a dying Mina out of the old swamps by Norwick, getting attacked by about 20 will-o-wisps, only making it out by downing all her potions. lol…good times 😎

• @2777f4839f:

Who are you again?

This is just our lovingly sarcastic way of saying welcome back! 😉

• chuckles Yes I learned the secret to survival in Narfell is patience my first time through, and thank you all for the warm welcome back. Except you Teringer, that's cold. lol. However to answer, I played as Blackjack for 9 months back in 07. Doubt many remember him, I see many familiar logins though I have yet to run into someone I used to roll with…unless I just forgot.

Anyways, I tend to ramble so I'll keep it short. You may now find me IG as Ghorag Kurgh if you so choose. Please enjoy my first attempt at a half-orc. I accept all constructive criticism, helpful tips, nominations and general 'how-do-you-do's 😄

• Who are you again?

• ICC

Ahaaa…. yesss...... one more sould makes a grasping motion with his right fist :elol:

👋 hey there buddy! 😄
    Im the guy you spoke with about your forums Account Activation problem points to self as you can see William done an exelenty job.
    Im glad you already know our server, had fun back then and now you returned for some more 😄
    You already know how to contact a PG/PL so im going to skip that part, although you feel free to contact our team whenever you wish, even if just to say Hello, i love those Tells 😄
    I see you´ve already posted your PCs Background story, thats great.
    Well i guess its all for now… you made my job easier here 😄
    👋 See you IG mate!!

Ahaaaa grins by the way..... Welcome -back- to Hotel Narfell.... :twisted:

• Welcome back to the cult :twisted:

• Hey now. Welcome back!

• Welcome (back) to Narfell! Don't rush it, and enjoy your stay. 🙂