Hello Narfell!

• Dev

Been around for a couple sessions so I figured I'd post up a greeting. Went through a few characters before I found my niche in rping (half-orc somewhat inspired by a stroll with Arak'hur). I really like the environment and all the activities. I'm new to neverwinters multiplayer but have been a fan of dnd for quite awhile. Narfell really pulls the fun of dnd that no server I've tried before does (along with similar lore and environment to dnd's faerun). My experience with it has been enjoyable. Thank you to all the DM's that put this together. Thank you to all the players that help me and put up with my newbie questions. Maybe you'll see me in game as Argath Drob…

thanks,

tpickles211

• Bonjour!

• Yes, welcome to Narfell - we hope that you enjoy your time here!

If you have any questions, please ask a player guide, player lead or a dm - we're all here to try to help you have a great time.

Cheers,

• ICC

👋 Hey hey tpickles! 🙂

Im the guy that was playing Arak´Hur 😄 Im glad you have fun that day 🙂
    Glad to see that you´ve enjoyed it and now you´ve returned for some more! Make yourself at home bud!
    If theres any doubt you may have, please do feel free to send me a PM or TELL, i´ll answer it asap!
    Dont forget about that lil background story i´ve talked about 😉

I think its all for now, you take care mate, See you IG 👋

AH!!! i almost forgot…. grins Welcome to hotel Narfell.... :twisted:

• Well, official greetings and what not!

I met Argath Drob today, he was a blast to have around. Everyone loves the dumb but strong fighter, cliched as it might be. I definitely will look forward to seeing more of him and you in game.