Hello Narfell

• So this is my second active day on Narfell, got to meet some cool people, and well see a few more of you like Yana, and Jay. As well as have some DM interaction. Just wanted to say I have really enjoyed my time here so far, and thanks for all the help to everyone who has been so good to me to help me find my way about. I can see that Narfell has a deep and rich storyline, with a long history. I hope I can join in and have such great experiences as everyone else here has experienced together. Feel free to msg me anytime you see me in game with any questions, or if you just want to go out and explore. May I see you all again in game, and I look forward to meeting everyone else who plays.

Right now I play Marshal, but I can see many more characters in the future.

SEE YOU ALL IG!!!

Character: Marshal
    AccountID: He_who_lives_a_thousand_lives

• Welcome, seeya ingame 🙂

• raises his mug of alejoin der tables an 'ave a drink…...it soon will trap you too :twisted:

• Ahoy!

• For a game thats been out for what, 7 years now? its really encouraging to see posts like this (more and more frequently, it seems).

Welcome to Narf… enjoy your stay!

• Hey there! It's good to see you're enjoying your time here. I think I caught you IG yesterday or so. You seem to be doing alright. Keep it up! Oh yes…welcome to the cult. :twisted:

• ICC

:waves: Hey there buddy!
    This is the half orc that took you and 2 other PCs on a small walk 🙂
    Im sure you´ll have a balst here, from what i´ve seen yesterday you already area an experienced RPer, so you wount have and dificulty settle in, you already know how to use the forums ad posted in the right places 🙂

Take care, see you IG 🙂

Ahaaa… and by the way.... Welcome to hotel Narfell... :twisted:

• Welcome to Narfell!

I remember my first login to Narfell… ah... the good ol' days. One thing I can say about Narfell, is you'll never see anything else like it. So enjoy it! And if you see Caelian Thunderhawke around (He's been a bit scarce lately), Say hello! He's normally pretty helpful to newcomers. 🙂

• ICC

Welcome to Narfell your gonna love it

• Legion

Hope to see you in-game again soon!