New to the place

• Hello everyone,long time nwn player took a long time off till my long time friend lostsouls told me he was playing here with his dad.So i dusted the game off reinstalled and here i am.Im totaly new to RP so bare with me if i screw up being in IC or my emotes are way later then they should be.Hell im just getting used to the whole game agian.so if you see a awkward dwarf bumbling around say hi lol.

• Welcome! I already caught you IG and you're doing a good job. Keep it up! Oh, and welcome to the cult… :twisted:

• Dont ever hesitate to ask questions, either here, IG, IRC, the insane asylum, er…

Seriously though, we've got a shole staff of Player Guides that are here to always say things like "theres no such thing as a dumb question..." before they help you out.

Enjoy yourself!

• Welcome to Narfell, see you ingame 🙂

• glad to see home team finally up an about….All the dam D&D we played growen up i figured we'd of all been here allready!!...good to see ya man...Har!!

• Welcome aboard 🙂

Don't worry about being awkward, either with RP or game mechanics we all are, at some point. When I first started here, I had no idea how to send tells (either by clicking on the player portrait or by using the player list). If you have questions, ask someone - most folks here will be glad to help.

• ICC

👋 Hey welcome!

I hope you have fun in Narfell, if its RP you´re looking for, you´v found it 🙂
    Feel free to use the Players wand to seek some help and go out in adventure, meet ppl and you´ll have a blast 🙂

Welcome to hotel Narfell… :twisted:

• ICC

chuckles Welcome to the game! You'll have a lot of fun. there's lots of things out there to explore and be killed by! And even if your suck at RP you'll find a way to make it all a part of your character. perhaps he's stubborn or maybe a little slow? Have Fun!!!!

• Welcome to the meatgr….I mean, the totally fantastic RP world of Narfell! Welcome and enjoy your stay!