Another Newbie

• Howdy hey, folks. Used to play NWN way back when it first came out… Then I stopped for a few years. Sometime last year I had the urge to play again but couldn't find the bloody discs. So I bought Diamond and the fun came back... Then I got a new machine, didn't install it because I was still learning the odds-and-ends of Vista... Yada yada yada, I reinstalled the game yesterday because that good ol' fantasy RPG urge returned and so, here I am.

With all that out of the way, I hopped on the server today out of a random choice and had a nice time interacting with some people. Playing and Elven Thief by the name of Dhrazz... So... Hello everyone!

• Welcome to Narfell 🙂

• Konichiwa!

• If there aren't many people IG besides you, it might be worth a shot to send them an OOC tell and ask where people are.

Sometimes people are doing private things, but more often than not this helps you at least pick right direction to go to 🙂

• Usually the fire in Norwick South Valley, or in the Commons (or sometimes in the Dancing Mermaid) in Peltarch.

• Just curious… Where's a good location to find groups of people in the game?

• ICC

Welcome

Free hint for cough pointy-ear: to get noble friends, walk with low HP and pouch full of gold:D

• ICC

Welcom buddy!
    Glad you´ve found us, if its RP you´re looking for, hey search no more, your quest has ended, you´ve found it! 😄
    I hope you have fun in our server, and if you need any help you make sure to use the "players wand" and follow the intructions to find a PG/PL that will gladly help you.
    Enjoy!

Last… but certainly not least..... Welcome to hotel Narfell.... :twisted:

• Welcome aboard 🙂

• Gotta say though. From what I've seen, Narfell has a nice little community. Pleasant people and everything. Not too shabby.

• Legion

PM me if you see me in game. I can answer a few questions if you have any. Good to see you on the website snooping around already though. It's a great place to start.

• Hey there!

Welcome to Narfell!