Login: prince-of-ravens Char: Besk Hothor

• ICC

Login: prince-of-ravens
    Char : Besk Hothor

Alright, so there we were killing some poor orc in one of Kull´s patrols, and like manny of who i RP with regularly know, i love to chat ooc (via tells) and at some point of our conversation (wille killing the unlucky orc that crossed our way :elol: ) this guy says " blah blah….i dont have a CT yet, maybe some day il get it....blah blah"
    and i was like… 8O no CT yet??

I really was speachless... you see, ive been RP with Besk Hothor for the past few weeks, and the RP he has shown me is (imo)of great quality.
    He plays his char (an half orc) extremely well, and im not talking about the "everyday half orc" we usually see runing about seeking anything to hitt. Im talking about a char with a purpose in narfell, a goal to achieve. Beside that, he´s a crafter and (imo again) this is a good indicator that he´s planing to invest some time in narfell, and its not a mear "visitor".
    On top of what ive sayd above, he´s a very polite person to talk with both IC and OOC, and that counts alot in my book.

Long story short.... Slams his vote on the voting table He has my vote alright.

KULL (Half Orc Barbarian, Training Officer and Major in the Legion)

“To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!”

• Wait, Wait! I know he got one… but I feel left out on voting for him sooo... I vote for him... ok, im done now!

• Legion

This one has a C-Token, can someone with mod/admin rights here lock this up.

Thanks!

• I thought Besk already had a ctoken, he plays very well his role and alignment, he is always in character, he joined the knights when given an opportunity and invest himself to the cause fully.

His char is very interesting, he is not the first "good" Half orc around still he is the only one my char understand when he talks 😄

Also, he is very honorable and faithful to friend til I met him.He never loose an opportunity for a good Roleplay. 🙂

I definatly and warmly recommand this player and his character for a ctoken, another great addition to this server.

Mike, the geek behind Kadosh. 😎

• I shall vote for besk hother, for the sole reason that he was a rather good sport when he caught me in a failed pickpocket attempt. And the other time I Rped with him, whilst we were looking for clues to the ambushed caravan, he seemed like a well played character and should be a good addition to narfell's community

• Legion

The only reason I didnt start this thread is that I am completely bias, but I have no qualums in casting my vote. I have always believed him to be a great roleplayer as we have been doing so for years, ever since he brought home a player's handbook back in '91. He loves to play pnp and of course I have corupted him to play online now. He is commited, probably more so them myself to the server now, and enjoys every waking moment away from work playing.

In short, a great asset to the community, cast one vote For!