Nomination for yeahchrisbo/ Laucian

• I hope Im mistaken and this guy already has a token, if not give him one right away. Great player and seems like a nice guy OOC too. Cmon people, bring in the votes!

drops his vote into the box

• Oh, I got mine already. You can close the threads now. Thanks a bunch for the vote anyway.

• Very good RP, consistent and interesting. Tokenize.

• This player play very well his character who seems to sufer from a trauma possibly the loss of her beloved, if what I understood is right..
    Very good roleplaying with feelings, emotes, and background work.

• before it is locked I want to toss in my agreement.

Tokenize the guy and be done witrh it

• Hiya. First of all, let me say thank you very much for the nomination. You rule.

There is, however, another thread for me on here under the name of another character that I've played only a few times, Drin Yeagel. The other thread has pretty much turned into a thread about Laucian anyway.

I am to understand that the appropriate thing for me to do is to ask that this be attatched to the end of my other thread, and then this thread be locked, yes? Unless, of course, it is decided that it would be more practical for my most played character be the one for which I am listed in the nomination, in which case all of the posts from the other thread would have to be moved here. That, of course, would be more work, and is, consequently, preposterous.

I submit this threads fate to your greater judgement. bows

• Isn't the same player?
    http://www.therealnarfell.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=34227

Anyway, get my vote. and a cheese :cheese: