Player: Robin whiteley PC: Mogrim Darksbane

• ICC

Well ive been talking and RPing with this new player and has shown me great potential.
    OOC he is a a great person to talk with and IC the char is a very solid one with some sort of objective or mission to acomplish.

drops the vote on the voting box

Worth my vote alright!

KULL (Half Orc Barbarian, Training Officer and Major in the Legion)

β€œTo crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!”

• A friendly player playing a well played character. Suitable for a citizen token. πŸ™‚

• He has my vote. I have always enjoyed my interactions with his character and the player OOC.

He seems thoughtful and patient and works well with those around him.

• I'll vote for Robin Whiteley too. We did a quest out to the Coldstone mountains this weekend. When his character Mogrim died, I didn't hear any cursing or complaining, and he didn't log out. He just quietly waited for the party to return to Jiyyd where we rezzed him and gave back his gear. From what I've seen, he has a good attitude.

• Legion

Ditto! πŸ˜„ :!:

• vote

• Went on an adventure with him recently. Though our two characters didnt speak to each other, I noticed him from a distance πŸ™‚ . The guy knows what he is doing and seems to be involved with a guild. From what little Ive seen, I am impressed.

tosses in his vote

• Just did a short event with Mogrim.

Had had some contact with him before, all good, but got to see him RP at length for the first time.

Tokenize.

• Token him

since i begged him to comeback to the server after a few monthes away

c-token him you wont be disapointed

• From what i've seen the mog man can RP well, he doesn't act out of character, and he flows well with the server

votes

• Mogrim's very well played; good combination of thoughtful and reckless, takes the time to act out his character instead of charging on to the next goblin.

He has a backstory that's helped him mesh well into Narf while still being a 'newcomer' with no ties to the region; his past life is important to the character without being one of those overly grand mini-epics that hamper interaction.

Traveled and talked with him numerous times, no hesitation for a token vote here.

-Lagermane

• He has my vote too πŸ™‚

Great character, great player

• Thought He had the token already.

Gots my vote too. Had fun RPing with him, and saw him helping new people on the server.