Player: d31lsvirf character: Jonir 'Del' Hallit

• player: d31lsvirf character: Jonir 'Del' Hallit

Hope I got the name right. Ran into this one at the crossroads where we found a player corpse (logged and all). I asked him to carry the body back to norwick, which he did (him being a fighter looking type, lucid being a frail mage type). had a good conversation along the way about local governments in the region, etc. Stopped at the friar freds and I just happened to ask him if he would like to say a prayer over the body. He jumped right in, played it all out like a pro. From the way he was playing, I assumed he already had a token, surprised me to find out he didnt.

drops in a vote

• Please ask DM channel for a token.

Grats.

• What the hell. I'll throw in my vote.

This player and I have RP'd on different servers…. I can vouch for her creamy goodness.

Tokenize.

• I had a good time today with this player. Very friendly OOC, and good RP IC.

• I've known this player for quite some time. Had many RP experiences, and honestly, have shared some of the better roleplaying times of my NWN life with said player. If I didn't offer my word that Del is the player to be nominated with godspeed, I'd likely get cancer, on mister winky, due to related karma.

• I like how this guy plays, he is obviously an experienced RPer. Narf needs more like him, hes a mature guy in RL.

Del gets my vote 🙂

• ^^ Wasn't me. :oops:

• Yep, this guy deserves it. Since his character got stabbed in the back by a drow assasin in the middle of Jiyyd >.<; He played it out well though, and luckly he was saved from death. Hurray!

tosses in his vote

• Ann tosses another vote in the vote jar… or wherever they go

• Been a while since I last voted now. But this one deserves it. Good RP'er and very helpful and pleasent OOC. A valuable addition to the community.

votes

• I put in my vote too, he is a fun character, not your usual everyday goodie two shoes.

• adds a vote

A player who I've quickly come to think of as a friend, both IC and out. I love they way Del can be a bit silly and playful with Keroi yet turn properly serious when the situation calls for it.

• ::vote::

• Oh I love Del. A hardcore roleplayer, with a deep personality, and a pleasure to always travel with.

Never seen him exploit and cheat, and a fine a player as any.

C-tokenize the guy!

😉

• Seconded. I've met and traveled with this guy with a few characters; he's good at staying in character and putting in the time to learn more about the world and its history as opposed to finding the next goblin to bash.

-Lagermane