IBM's & Darvan

• Sunday for me would have to be later, like after 9:00PM EST.

Monday can be during the daytime.

• I strongly prefer weekdays. Would Monday be good?

• @79f9e36503=Gonnar:

I work Sunday until 11pm my time. (GMT+1), after that I'm good.

That is 6 PM Eastern Void.

• I work Sunday until 11pm my time. (GMT+1), after that I'm good.

• Sunday's Mother's day in my neck of the woods, and so I'm having dinner at my parents (an hour or so away from home). I'll be home sometime in the evening, so my presence will largely depend on when the event kicks off.

• Potentially flying to the US on Saturday/Sunday. Not sure I'll make it over the weekend.

• I'm used to it, that's fine XD, hope you all have fun

• I know Mojo isn't available Sunday, but Saturday is my birthday and I'm still working out what I'll be doing. I also hate decrypting these damn GMTs, so let's say TENTATIVELY Sunday after whatever 4pm is in Gonnar's little corner of the world.

• prods the all mighty Void to wake him up

• Whenever is good, just need to know ahead of time!

• I'm available whenever!

Barring any unforeseen circumstance. I do prefer week-days though.

• Will be hockey-filled weekend. These are the times I -can't- be available.

16:15-19:00 GMT+3 Saturday.

16:00-23:30 GMT+3 Sunday.

• I work the following times next 5 days
    5:00 -3:00 AM GMT Thursday and Friday (3-10 Eastern time USA)
    1:00 -10:00 PM GMT Saturday (10 AM - 7 Eastern time USA)
    Can't do Sunday, at all.
    5:00 -3:00 AM GMT Monday (3-10 eastern time USA)

Free Tuesday and Wednesday

• Dermin is still gaining some lore in the books and some could tell he'll need a detoxification with a remedy of ale and black dwarven stout in the inn.

((I'll leave home this friday and won't return until next monday, so impossible for me this weekend. >.<))

• Cormac grunts and sets time aside to visit the Inn to at least hear the plan that he'll doubtless ignore.

((I'll be in London all of Friday, and I won't be arriving back in Glasgow till Saturday morning after an overnight bus journey (groan). If I get enough sleep I'll be able to join sometime in the afternoon. Will be completely free on Sunday and all of next week))

• Isolde, without much apparant enthusiasm, appears to offer what aid she can to the slime-encrusted duo.

((this weekend's good for me, next one I'll be away visiting family. Saturday is much preferred if it'll be a late night type of thing))

• Abigail shows up whenever the trip us planned

(( Basicly on the no life train atm, pick a time ill find a way to be there unless I end up in the hospital

• Rasuil is a no-show to the summons

(( Unavailable this weekend, as it's just me and my munchkin. Might be able to sneak in at odd times for a cameo, but will suffer from spontaneous afk syndrome, so no combat events from me.