Other Games

• Borderlands pre sequel went on sale on steam with fallout. .so I got that instead.
    I won't be spending 80 bucks on a game though I'll wait til it goes on sale

• Fallout 4 has taken over my life. I'm not ashamed and I don't want it to change. I embrace my fate. My life belongs to Fallout 4.

Seriously though, everything I've done so far has been brilliant. Some of the 'repeatable' quests are getting a bit dumb I mean I've saved the same 'farm' about 18 times from all kinds of Wasteland calamity. I think it's time to stop investing my time in those kinds of missions and find a questline to stick to.

I've seen so many wonderful things! Mustn't spoil them, but I hope you react to them when you encounter them as I did. With pure giddy glee!

• I sometimes wish I could hit my head in a way that I could forget the first Mass Effect trilogy, and be able to experience it anew, to be surprised and amazed by it as if I had never known of it before.

I think Andromeda aims to deliver that experience. A new, fresh start to say "we already told you a great story you loved, but that story ended. Let us tell you another for you to love just as well."

And personally, exploring our neighbouring Galaxy with the scientific plausibility that Mass Effect typically is built I think will be make for a fantastic journey.

• I wish I was more excited for new Mass Effect.

I did love the original trilogy, and was always pining for more. Buuut it's in an entirely different galaxy? All it has in common is the game mechanics. I was hoping for adventures in the galaxy they spent sooo much time building up already that fascinated me.

• The Witcher 3, very great game. Fallout 4… looks good, we'll see! Cyberpunk 2077, looking pretty awesome in the first few videos and short gameplays you can dig from the net.

But to me, they all are fillers while waiting for The Real Thing.

The clock is ticking!

• $10 from me too!

• Yay, you guys are my heroes! 😄 Almost halfway there!

• Just sent $10USD. Would have sent more, but exchange rates are hurting me at the moment. Plus just bought an engagement ring, them things are pricey.

• Thank you! ^_^

• @de2399e60b=JerrickRafe:

I do!

chris_m_oriley@Yahoo.com is the name on the account!

$10USD sent. 🙂

• I do!

chris_m_oriley@Yahoo.com is the name on the account!

• Unfortunately, Steam doesn't allow cash gifts.

Jerrick, do you have a Paypal we can donate to? Then you can buy the game with Paypal.

• How much is Fallout 4 on the US Steam store? I'll chip in some money if others will!

• I definitely do have Steam, and you guys are way too nice to me.

It's TripleSevenATX

Fine timing, too. I'm literally on my way to the Dr. as soon as my ride gets here, then it's on to making the treatment plan. Ugh.

• Hey Jerrick, do you have Steam? I reckon some of us could chip in for a copy for you. I know I would.

Also +1 to playing Life is Strange. It was amazing.

• @1c758268bb:

Best Audio: Ori and the Blind Forest (Microsoft)

If you enjoy platformers it's tremendous amounts of fun. The art and music are both amazing.

@1c758268bb:

Gaming Performance of the Year: Ashly Burch as Chloe in Life is Strange

Everyone should get and play this game (all five episodes). Considering Life Is Strange has nothing in it but moving around, conversations, object interactions, and other choices - it's ridiculous how much it will blow your mind. It will also take your heart, rip it out, and beat you senseless with feels.

• I'm both saddened and excited for Fallout 4. Excited because I'm Rabid for Fallout, but saddened because my money is going to chemo treatments and bills soon, not fun.

Ball. -.-

I will have it someday soon, one way or another!

• Witcher 3 was great - almost too big for its own good, but the quality was consistent throughout.

I'm enjoying Sword Coast Legends for what it is - and hopefully the game will evolve - it plays like NWN2 meets Dragon Age but a PW platform it is not.

Personally I'm not so bothered by the (non)implementation of D&D5

I have Divinity - OS EE installed. I played a bit of the non EE installed, but like that one, it will probably only be played later on, after the current crop of games (read Fallout 4).

• @a8f987905a=metagod:

Ive had the witcher for almost 3 months now and havent played it yet -_-

Heretic

• Ive had the witcher for almost 3 months now and havent played it yet -_-