Hey There.

• Thank for the welcomes 🙂

@a0f3268a00:

How much of a noob are you?

Er, a lot? xD
    @a0f3268a00:

Pfft dwarves are silly, I actually cried a little because she made a tree hugger!

Better than a Pirate 😞
    @a0f3268a00:

I can also see him doing something evil like making your spawn point the middle of the warrens.

I wouldn't be too surprised =/

• The best bard is a bard who is not a bard….

A level in fighter will make any bard tougher, as he's then a singing fighter who casts spells outside of combat 😉

• And I quote,

@021f5540bc:

Some bard: [tell] Heh, bards…so useless 😛

Me: [tell] Not true, there's a lot you can do with a lifeless corpse.

• Hey! Edward did come back and save you all…after he heroically ran away. You can't expect too much from teh bards.

Pfft dwarves are silly, I actually cried a little because she made a tree hugger!

• ICC

There is something you should know…..

your brother is a bloodtyhirsty maniac!!!!!

This is how he gets you....

<edward swann="">Hey, what level are you?
    <marcus>Um....Hi......lvl 1
    <edward swann="">Great! I'm getting some Lowbies together to adventure, wanna join?

<marcus>Sure! Awesome!

....Then, 10 minutes later....

<marcus>Hey, why are we called Edwards few. Why is the Battle cry "Death before Glory" ?? that does not sound right....

....3 minutes later....

<marcus &="" all="" the="" others="" from="" "the="" few"="">Hey Bones, yup, we are most certainly in the Fugue again. sigh

:twisted:

So watch your back! And don't kick the drunks, they have feelings too!!

Mkable ;)</marcus></marcus></marcus></edward></marcus></edward>

• ICC

skids to a stop notice someone new Hiya welcome to the server runs off and tackles a goblin for a gold piece

• Legion

How much of a noob are you?

Did M_O_B make your PC for you? Is it a dwarven barbarian with max dex and HP? Has he shouted at you to NEVER leave town yet?

I can see M_O_B doing that.

…

I can also see him doing something evil like making your spawn point the middle of the warrens.

• Welcome! Good to hear you're enjoying the server. If you ever need help with anything you can ping me IG and I'll do what I can. See ya IG! 🙂

Oh yes…welcome to the cult :twisted:

• Ahoy!

• ICC

👋

Hey there ! 🙂

Welcome to narfell, we hope you enjoy your staying here 🙂
    If theres anything you need or wish to know about Narfell (becouse your bro doesnt want to answer you) then you feel free to send a PM or TELL to any PG/PL (you can find them by using the Player´s wand) and we´ll get to you asap.

I think its all for now, See you IG !

Hey!!! grins Welcome to hotel Narfell… :twisted:

• Hey MOB's sister.

passes cookies

• No Favors cause i am always nice to new players any ways cause i'm cool and think every one should feel welcome and enjoy their stay. 😎

• She's my sister, so be nice! 😛

• Welcome to Narfell. If you have any questions dont be afraid to ask.