((OOC short events around norwick))

• Adlanail is trying to put together another of his Norwick shows featuring new talent of the region
    So far he has the names of two other interested bards and is scouring for one or two more. Once he has a full bill of entertainers and acts he will seek out a venue and time (( depends when all the bards can make it)).
    He is considering the boarshead as a venue again But after the debacle the last time there he is actively searching another.
    ((Really beacuse of the commoner spam but it fits in with the happenings if you read the report of the last show ))

Report of the last show : http://nwn.black-flag.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=9310&highlight=

• I have short one I have thought about running myself, just haven't had a good opportunity yet. Here's the idea: a young child in Norwick is upset because her father has gone missing. He was in the woods collecting firewood, but did not come back and it is nearly dark. A group has to get together in the woods and find her father.

The father was attacked by goblins and ran off to hide. A ranger would be useful for tracking down the missing person. Perhaps make the result depend on how long the adventurers take to find him. If they make it in time, he is hiding deep in the wounds, though bleeding. If they take too long, perhaps the goblins got the father.

My play times depend on the week. I work 12 hours, 7 days, every other week. When I'm off, I play around 12 noon for a couple of hours. I also try to play every night from about 9:30 until whenever. Times are eastern.

Read and noted by Raptor