Jiyyd; where trouble comes to YOU

• A small group of adventurers; Lilin of the Legion, Cike and Tanin of the Wolves of Narfell, Dermin, Draco (forgive me if I forgot you its 1am and I'm crashing out) and others, gave chase to a Pit Fiend that suddenly appeared when they were ready to head to Peltarch to hunt Kobols.

They searched the Near east road to see if the Pit Fiend still roamed by Jiyyd, a danger to all as nothing seemed to touch or harm it. As they passed the near east road to the crossroads they spotted it atop the hill launching fireballs. The group return singed and burned, one unlucky white haired adventurer packless covered in burns.

They take a moment to catch thier breath and courage in Jiyyd before heading out again. This time meeting Lyte and Nalio at the cross roads they quickly talk of the Pit Fiend. Almost as if summoned it, it apears launching its deatly flames finally chasing the party back to Jiyyd's gates again.

Arrows and Blades seemed not to touch it and the Adventurers were left to cower and hide within Jiyyds walls or face a firey death. The threat passed and the Pitfiend was gone as quick as it had appeared without any clue as to whece it came or where it went.

Only to be replaced by another threat, Lightning struck a single spot near the well in Jiyyd not long after the Pit Fiend vanished. Pillars arose out of the ground a dark and omonous statue forllowing shortly after. Its ugly mauw gaped open and shadows of all shapes and sizes spewed forth attacking all those within Jiyyd. All fought the creatures and worked to destroy the evil that had spawned the statue and pillars.

Jiyyd would not stay quiet for long as Orcs clambored against the walls. The weary few who survived the Pit Fiend and shadows took up arms again without rest and cried out again once more at the oncoming Orcs.

//Thanks to Kuk and May for some really scary shinanigans in Jiyyd