Resignation

• I have played Narfell (on and off) for about 20 years. Most of those years were fantastic, and that is the main reason I stuck around for so long. I have many fond memories of those times and the players I RPed with.

That said, the last several years have not been very fun, but I had hope that things would eventually improve (and I’m patient). After the split, I sincerely thought that we could/would rebuild Narfell and make things better. Despite it being a thankless, time intensive job, I volunteered to be on the AT to help make that happen.

Lately, however, behind the scenes, we have been experiencing the same old nonsense that ran the server down and got us to the split in the first place. Unfortunately, it is now clear that things will not be improving anytime soon, and I have reached the point where I am no longer willing to spend countless hours of my time on this endeavor.

Therefore, I am stepping down as a member of the AT - effective immediately.

I want to thank the Narfell players for their votes and my fellow ATs for their support.

Good luck and vote wisely!

Z