Notice board message: The Demon hunt

• Giantspire Mountains - Snowy Pass, encountered and destroyed

One glabrezu lieutenant, guarded by upward of fifty fiendish worshippers.
    The lieutenant required highly enchanted weapons to be damaged. It also managed to summon additional glabrezu.
    The fiendish worshippers proved extremely strong, but the effect of Boom Pipes managed to kill several in a single blow.

• A hastily written note, urgently underlined:

"Demons sighted! Aid requested in Blackbridge - Eve Tanner"

• "Gypsy Camp, including waterfall and collapsed caves, clear.

Gypsy woods, on a southern-bound loop past the waterfall and into goblin territory, through Skara's cave and the goblin mines, out into the Fuzzy Den, clear.

Moldy Rat tribes caverns, clear.

~Nica~"

• In a tidy hand, the following is added to the board:

"Tunnels below Jiyyd, adjescent plains and its caves (only the first two levels checked of the spider cavern), clear. This includes the old ruined dwarven temple, the small orc cave and the so called bat cave.

Mintas Forest, west, clear.

The road to Ormpur including the rancid cave, clear.

Ormpur proper, including the tower, misty cave and the peaceful glen, clear.

~Nica~"

• Added to the notice board is the following, written in a stylish, swirling hand:

"To our current knowledge, three invasion points remain, each with a leader and supporting forces. Though the locations remain unknown, the leaders are as follow: a Nabassu Lieutenant with his own tribe of rabid gnolls (~not~ near our gnoll areas), a Bebilith, and a powerful Balor. The last is the most dangerous, bring backup and the best of the best!"

• Sebrienne mentions that the road from Backbridge to Peltarch seemed clear of demons, but the Chief’s cave wasn’t checked. The road from the Hot Springs to Blackbridge seemed clear too.

• OOC Note:

I love this initiative, and the fact that the areas that have been explored for demon activity are being tracked and documented - so to aid to this effort, whenever a new demonic invasion pops up, it will always be in an area that hasn't been documented to have been explored, so you don't have to retrace every area that you already scratched off as investigated.

That way you guys can coordinate always trying to push further into new frontiers to hunt down the demons. The dangers and rewards will scale accordingly, and of course if I am around when it happens, I'll do my best to spice it a little and give some extra XP for your troubles.

Keep it going, good stuff!

• Kobold caves
    • Lizardfolk tunnel
    • City Sewers
    • Druid Circle