Arrow of Time - let's pick a date

• I talked to my wife and this is a busy Sunday apparently, we could start then, but that gives me only 1.5 hours before I have to be somewhere else too. ><

Does Saturday/Monday work for anyone else or is it just me?

• That's ideal. 😛

• Fine with me.

• What if we went for 5pm EDT on Sunday?

• I suggest we tentatively try sunday, if it can't be move it to monday?

• I'm more available monday than sunday if possible for others, looks like that might work 🙂

• Those days should be fine even for me.

• grumbles about lucky Spaniards not working on Mondays I should be able to join up, but it might happen like last week and I have to bail out if it gets too late for me.

• I don't work this Sunday or Monday, so i'm game whenever.

• I would like to keep this the same day every week, and Saturdays are preferable for a number of reasons… but since we've got hin night this saturday... how is sunday for everyone? AFTER this next event I'd like to continue every Saturday. I hope that's not confusing.

So let's say sunday.... I'm open for times. Gonnar and MCP are on whacky times so I'd like to know what works best for you guys too.

• Since I have an on call job (Void can relate I hear 😉 ) Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays (Sundays can work as well) are best for me, generally, I can make it unless there's a work emergency.

• weekends are always best for me

• I can usually get home by 7:15 EDT.

However, I play flag football on Tuesdays and Thursdays. So, I'll be limited to a couple of hours if I have an early game that week - more if I have a later game.

I'm pretty open on the weekends except I play soccer Sunday nights (PDT).

Z

• Hmmm… well what about weekends then? I just don't want to overlap with other DMs, but as long as there are no time conflicts earlier than 7 works for me too.

• I'm pretty much in the same situation as Gonnar. Midnight on a week day is a bit complicated to manage given the length of the events. Saturday night is the ideal spot for me, but if that's not at all possible, then any other day I'll try to be in for as long as I can.

• The Halfling Defence League

I'm out of work at 4:30pm EDT every day, though I work special events at my other job irregularly on occasional weekdays as needed. As far as I know the listed times are all good for me.

• Usually that's a bad time for me. Midnight in a weekday… I general though midnight is a terrible time for me, cause I take it events last like 3h and I have to wake up at 5.50am to go to work...

That said, next thursday 30 of March. I could do it.
    This weekend, any day and any time.
    My shifts are rotatory so each week my availability changes.
    This Thursday would be GREAT

• Either of those days/times work for me generally.