IC: Mischevious Behaviour

• Look! There she is! Waddling into the camp, moving like an amorphous ice skater, or perhaps more like a tug boat in heavy seas, listing from side to side, Aniel goes in search of food. Her eyes squint in the blinding morning light, her skin palid from her prolonged hibernation. She holds one hand above her eyes shileding them and peering into the distaance. She spots Horgan, and, stomache out, like the prow of a ship cutting through ocean waves, she advances upon her prey. Horgan spots her, panics, and flees! Her temper has become the stuff o legend of late and he wants no part of it.

"Ah ya fek, Horgan! Gis sum grog, ahs gut a therst ah dus!"

Frowning, she turns her ravenous appetites in Lillith's direction. Grinning, but with a malicious edge, she bumps Lillith with her distended stomache

"ullu lil me sweetie! Dis ere un yous kidly sah fix me sum grub cos tis a fekin ungry liddle monsta!"

Lillith is jolted from her conversation, and looks dwon at the offending belly. Her eyes widen in shock as she witnesses the full enormity of this pregnancy. Shaking her head in disbelief, she looks into aniels eyes with a mixture of fear and pity

Edit: Coming Soon…

• lith prepasres a ripaste of roast meat, some tubers, some greens bridie … apropropiated from.. goddess knows where, and some fruits.
    she knocks at the door of the hut, and enters.. very shorlty after, she leaves again with and empty plate .. and .. strangely .. some food caught in her hair..
    is that a woman i cook for or a voracious beast? she mutters as she heads back to the fires.
    gods. breads and fruit jams in the mornings, fresh fruit for lunch, a roast every day.. is it one child she carries or two?

• A ragged gaunt faced Aniel waddles into the Fires. She looks about with a hunted hungry gaze and makes her presence known by yelling at the top of her lungs.

"Fekin ells! Wuts ya'll trahin ta do den? Starvin me ta deded? BRING ME SUM FOODS ! Elsun ahs cum bak frum der deded an poke yous all fer eva!"

With that she stomps off to the Gali hut and can be heard yelling at Dahlia to "fek offun stup pestrin mees…"

The door can be heard slamming from the fires.

• Its quiet…too quiet.
    The usual stream of practicle jokes with giggle accompanyment is absent from the camp.

Aniel has been holed up in the Gali house for days now, either curled up in fitful sleep on a pallet or huddled on a chair before the fire, whimpering softly. Her discomfort and illness evident in her pale gaunt visage.
    The half full bucket of saliva-vomit further testament that something is wrong.
    Occasionally Lillith, Bridie or Cotton can be seen coming and going, bringing food, which is rarely eaten, or news, which is only half listened to.

Edit: OOC: You may want to read this too Aniel is Pregnant

• "What the hell…?!"

The young Narsfolk male blinks in astonishment and turns to his two older companions.

"Did you guys see that?", he asks barely daring to beleive it himself.

He watches as they look at each other, shrug and nod. Unconcerned they continue to cook ther meal.

"Those Gyppo's are a strange bunch. You'll get used to them", one of his companions says glibly.

The younger man shakes his head still staring off through the rain and mist. The vision of three figures; a dark haired elf, a red haired elf and a dark haired halfing, running screaming and giggling through the night towards Norwick,blue cloaks streaming out behind them....Naked!

• Finding Dram to be his usual informative self, Aniel spends some time asking about the camp about the afforementioned incident. The usual variety of bemused and confused looks accompany smiles and shaking heads. Frustrated, she approaches the offending tree, tosses the apple up and down for a moment, then winds up and throws the displaced fruit back into the tree.

Muttering to herself as she wraps her new cloak about her shoulders she sets off for Rawlinds and some goblin hunting.

• Dram sits staring into the fires, his thoughts consumed by recent events and various schemes that are in motion. He barely notices Aniels approach until she is right by him…

Ayups Aniel is all he gets to say before the wild elf thrusts forth an apple into his face and rants…

ayup ayup ayup whys an apple doin in an acornie tree? does they fly about? does ya know wot theys does? an why theys doin it? is that why ya always sayin 'look up'? ow many apples are there up there anyway?

this continues for a while which impresses Dram as longwinded confusing talk about nothing is a pleasure of his. finally when she looks to him for an answer to all the questions , he grins and simply says with a nod…

ayup

• To Aniel's utter astonishment an apple rockets past her face. She watches the apples trajectory til it lands with a barely perceptable thub. It bounces once, twice then rolls ontto its side in red-appley innocence.
    Her eyes widen as she looks up into the folliage of the oak tree above her. She looks down at the apple almost expecting it to explode and reveal its true demon form. She looks up again; she looks down;up;down;up;down agian and shakes her head in puzzlement.
    Climbing nimbly down to the apple lurking on the forrest floor, she bends and picks it up gingerly. She closes one eye, turning the apple this way and that. She sniffs it. "Nup, yousun apple araht. Wuts doin inna acornie tree den?" She looks back up into the tree once again confirming its un-apple-tree-nous. "hmmm…mebe dats wut Drammie 'ayups' abaht alla tahm. Ahs gah askin im. DRAMMIE!"
    She trots off in search of answers...

• _Rego chuckles slightly and drops something…...

In related news : Aniel suddenly blinks as an apple drops from the oak tree above her... she looks upward by instinct, seeing nothing._

• After the thrashing at Baba Rego's Hands around the fire's a few weeks ago, Aniel was keen for revenge! She kept herself hidden from view as much as possible waiting and watching for the moment when Rego lets her guard down. Grinniing to herself, hidden in the high branches of a tree she watches all below her. "Where is ya Baba Rego! ahs gunna gits ya !", she thinks to herself….

• Anel skips back into the camp grinning from ear to ear. Two or three days she has been gone now. She flops down at the fires and sirks at all present

" ahs did it! yup… ahs runded naky inna norik-nasti! Ahs did deded agin an wents ta der foggy place an den drammie an rego wus der inna fredlies temple and den drammie gets me drunkeded. Den dis uva townie elfie hoo is gunna mebe cum ter der camp wus runnin wiv me inna norik! "

She giggles and hugs herself in ecstacy

" Ah wus chaseded bah der guardsies ... buts deys wus jist pervie ah finkin..."

pokes tounge at cotton and bridie "yousn guts ta cum nex tahm! wus funnies wus!"

• After an exhaustive search and almost running out of nasty things to mutter about Aniel, the dwarf finally finds the club in some undergrowth. Apparently Scraps had managed to shake it off. Turning it over in his hands he can see that it indeed has runes carved into the wood. Now to find someone to translate.

• sitting by the fire watching the exchange of words the grin on Aniels face as daggoth walks away is as wide as the gnoll canyon. She leaps up quivering with mirth and races after Daggoth. As she comes up beside him she begins to cavort and dance around the fuming dwarf, circling and grinning she begins to poke him.

"wuts der madda Daggie? Didda doggie friting yousn?" giggles
    " Scrappies revenjy!!" She yells with a flourish.

she leans close suddenly and whispers something into Daggoths ear

"I likeses Scrappie … yousn shoulda red der wordies onna club... special for yousn..."

with that she plants a sloppy kiss on his bald head, slaps daggoth on the back and skips away

"EREVAN ILLESARE!" *the words echo back through the trees to the fuming dwarf.

• Hours later…

"By the Soulforger, I tell yea true! The foul beast be attacking me with a club!"

"Now, Dag, far it be it from me to doubt your word-"

"Far be it, aye, but that be what yea bloody well be doing! Sugar-coating or nay, why do yea nay just come out and say what yea be thinking? Why do yea nay say that yea, who should be knowing me well, thinks that Dagoth the Green be invoking Moradin with nary a reason?"

"Dagoth! Please, I didn't mean-"

"Enough! When Scraps be coming for yea in the dead of night and yea finally be seeing the truth with yea own eyes, then I do be hoping yea have yeaself a god that favours yea more than I do right now to save yea from yea own folly. Yea have been warned!"

"Dagoth…Dag...Dagoth! Wait! Ahh...Shit."

• For some reason someone has taken it upon themselves to strap a spiked club to Scraps' tail. The weopon has been possitioned in such a way that Scraps has little discomfort and can still swing his tail due to counter balancing. Strips of raw-hide were used and upon closer inspection there are some child-like elvish runes scribed into the weopon.

• swats the eyeballs from his face GRR! I'l getcha! swears loudly I'll gethca!grumbles and walks off

• Valis crunches on an apple as he walks past Khalid, "When it's raining spider eyes, never crunch never look up." Continues his munching and walking completely unfazed.

• The black-clad, skull-faced girl can barely contain her excitment as she sees Khalid enter and begin to follow the trail. She grips the slick bag tightly and holds herself still with excruciating difficulty, until Khalid is directly below the tree. She waits until he looks directly up into the folliage, to where she is sitting, opens the bag and dumps the contents out directly onto his face. She bursts into hysterical laughter as the huge number of slimey eyeballs rains down in a gooey splatter into the up-turned face. She can barely maintain her grip on the tree, the pressure of unreleased hilarity almost too much as her mirth gushes forth.

"EREVAN ILESERE" She screams in elvish, as she leaps from the tree and runs off, her laughter echoing through the camp.

• khalid wanders in the gatehrm.. wha…? eyes...? takes out a small dagger and punctures an eyeSpiders? hmm...begins to follow