Diadne puts the word out

• Adventurers sought!

Diadne is looking for a group of adventurers who aren’t afraid to get wet. Her goal is to recover “Fire Guard”, the shield that was stolen from the Kossuthian missionary group many months ago. She has an approximate location, but getting to it may be difficult. Those who join will get an equal share of the loot, with the exception that Diadne gets first choice (the shield).

Diadne would like to have 4-6 additional folks. Rico has an automatic welcome if he’s interested. The first Druid or priest that can speak with animals gets a buy-in too. Sign up now and let me know. She’ll pick from the folks that are interested (level 6-12).

I will try to pick a date amenable to all, but a Monday evening a couple weeks from now looks good. I’ll firm up the time when things get closer.

(Extreme Kudos to Benji for this one, for running Diadne’s information gathering adventures on the forums for me for numerous weeks. That was very thoughtful, and much appreciated)

• Anor Mal, priestess of Mielikki, offers her help in this dangerous task as a healer and suport archer

• ///*Rico would love to come, of course. Rico's player on the other hand is locked in deadly combat with the twin beasts of Finals and Term Papers/Projects. Next Monday is booked solid for me, and really, anything in April that isn't on the weekend is killer. On top of that, I've got romantic entanglements, and sorry guys, but she takes precedence every time.

So go ahead and pencil me in as a maybe, and give me at least a few days notice and I'll let you know if I can show or not, but don't let me hold anyone back..*///

"Sorry Diadne, I got here as fast as I could. Apparently there are 27 orphanages between here and Shadowdale, and all of them were on fire. My rescuing muscles are dead tired."

Rico Swift, Level 9 Paladin of Sune. Charismatic Dynamo and Powerless Against Women (Female Orcs, Demons, Devils, Dragons, and in general anything he can't tell the gender of need not apply).

• Mooncandy offers to come along as well!

• *Ael'Que offers his help. *

"Getting wet? I could use a swim"

He chuckles as he heads back towards Norwick

• Ronan would offer to help his student in this matter.

((IC for him to do so, but I wont mind if you refuse since it's 6-12 :P))

• Legion

Marty hears about the intended quest and writes a letter.

((//pm on the way))

• Troff Legion, though seen rarly in the area of late, stops and lets hr know that if she wants him along he'd like to help.