A Heavily Armored Man Near the Legion Tower

• Legion

//If we have everyone sign on for some kind of showdown I won't be available until tomorrow night late. Saturday around 11:00 Central US time is the next time I can guarantee to be online and available. If everyone would like to set up an earlier time that's fine with me.

• Troff comes outside the tower with a bow and arrow. He fires high arching shot to Jays camp. Attacked the the arrow is a green ribbon.

• Legion

//I'll PM Grag and Theaon.

• ((Depending on the reactions he gets, the wait could be reasonable, or none at all. So far, with Hammer's reacton, it'll be much shorter. He'll wait until Tommorow on Friday. One day))

• @6050c4d946=MexicanCookie:

//Opened an IC thread in the private Legion forum on whether or not we're going to do it. How much OOC time do we have to decide and schedule?

//I would likely figure not a ton of time, because IG it would be about what? 5 mins tops that Jay would wait around without an answer?

• Legion

//Opened an IC thread in the private Legion forum on whether or not we're going to do it. How much OOC time do we have to decide and schedule?

• Hammerhand looks out of the door at all the yelling.
    "Who was that?"
    He then shrugs. "Let him leave, whoever he is. We have better things to do." Before he heads inside again.