Mage's death

• Legion

Benji raises a pint of ale at the inn

To Attentus…

As he's unable to think of anything profound to say he just nods his head once and takes a drink.

• As the long horn sounds out throughout the night, it is accompanied by the howling of a wolf in the distance.

• Upon hearing the news, Maya raises a glass in salute, “Was only non-troublemaking wizard I know. May gods of magick watch over, and give peace to spirit. Say Hi to Adam for me if can.”

She closes her eyes for a moment in memory, then continues her practice behind the Grapevine Inn.

((OOC – Attentus has been a fixture of Narfell since ~I~ started. That’s saying a lot. I will miss his occasional foray into our characters’ lives. I’m glad to see you’re sticking around, and trying out someone new. I look forward to see what you come up with.))

• Ghostly crying can be heard, occasionally accompanied by sightings of white-winged woman, before she dances out of sight.

• A lone elven longhorn drones out a dirge in the night outside the keep.

• Targohr, not so much knowing of Attentus's death, but knowing he was going to die, enters Spellweave. He leaves his old helmet on the ground as a sign of respect for the soon to be dead, or now dead.