A meeting at the Central Fires

• I understand this needs to be done, until things settle down at least.

…but in the interim, its going to mean hard times for those of us who make our living as merchants, and it is going to completely cut off any coin coming into the Camp.

That will make it hard to buy anything we can't make ourselves, and we'll need some things we can't make ourselves. I'd suggest sending our own merchants out elsewhere, to trade goods made here, as Selene once did in Norwick.

Granted, I suspect anyone from the Camp wouldn't be overwelcome in Norwick at the moment, but at the same time, Dwin is rarely one to say 'no' where there is a profit to be made. It is entirely possible a merchant from the Camp could set up there, if we can provide things Norwick needs (though perhaps appearing as other than a merchant from the Camp). At the very least, we could send merchants to less hostile towns to bring in coin and things we can't make ourselves.

• More than a little obviously irritated, Jonathan rubs a hand through his hair

They made their bed, now they can lie in it. No matter what Norwick may be spreading, we were not the agressors in any of this. But, we will not lie down and take it any longer.

Justice has and will continue to be served against those that wrong us!

• Will looks unhappy at the announcement, bun nods, finally.

Aye, we've had folk coming into our lands destroying things enough recently, and our folk have been dying from it.

So far its just been in the pass, but it could happen here in the Camp easily enough. We're not so well defended that we could keep them out if we let them get close, and we've families to protect.

I'm not keen on shooting on sight - we still have some friends as don't live here - but it has to be done, I think.

Hopefully the war will be over soon and the Camp can go back to being as it once was - accepting of all that wish to live in peace.