The knights operations around Jiyyd

• Report for the order inner council:

Today I, Kadosh went with Elenwyd, Senria, Alexi and Corran to hunt the wargs on the east road to Ompur.

The party did succeed to get to the cavern south of the road, they fought some wargs, winter wolves, warg pack leaders and even two demon wolves.. with success still many members in the party were injured.
    On the way back the party was ambushed by a pack of wargs led by winter wolves and both Elenwyd and Alexi Fell.

The others managed to get to Jiyyd and called for help.

Senria carried the corpses to Jiyyd and finally the fallen were raised from death..

I would take alot of knights to secure the east road to Ormpur.

• Announcement:

To the Crimson knights, about our guild in progress :

It would be nice if all the knights could meet on IRC soon.

So pm me about the usual periods you are able to attend a IRC session for me to orgarnize this meeting.

Thank you .

• Current members of the Order:

Kadosh, knight commander

Davyn, knight inquisitor.
    Daerus, knight seneschal.
    Besk, knight artisan.

Elisabeth Blakblade, squire.
    Lance Goodman, squire.

Lady Everstrong shall contact Kadosh as soon as possible(pm) if she wants to enter the order.

• The crimson knights have a new mission :

Raise funds for the building/buying of a guildhall.
    Any honorable sponsor is welcome.

• The crimson knights are asked to find out what happened the Lance Goodman, squire of the order, as he has not been seen around for a long time, report to Commander Kadosh any news about this missing comrad.

• The knights helped the sisterhood settle a campfire on the Nars pass near the Bridge.

The hobgobelins continued to attack the camp in waves anyway dying on the knights weapons.

Nicahh offered a reward to the knights ofr this mission.

Rumors spread about the knights asking about houses prices in Jiyyd, it seems they want to settle their guildhall there…

to be continued..

• Kadosh and Daerus, two Crimson knights carried the bodies of General Lyte and William Morison to the healer aftertheir unexpected deaths at the orcs citadel.

Following that, an army of orcs destroyers and Shamans attacked Jiyyd, the knights helped the legion and the sisterhood to defend the town at the south gates.

Few hours later, an army of goblins attacked Norwick from the south and here again they were defeated by a huge group of heroes.

Do the goblins and orcs coordonate their attacks now or was it pure hazard ?