Residence:
    Info:

-=:(OUTSIDERS):=-

• Login: Exilium
    Character: Nylira
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Class/Level: Cleric of Mask (or Mephisto dunno if he is allowed) lvl 2
    Residence: Gipsy Camp
    Information: Member of the Outcast group, she became evil after her father sent her far away.. taking from her , her title of Princess.. so she escaped to the woods, and found some dark travellers… Nylira blinded with the thirst of vengeance decided to take the Ritual for the newcomers to bond her blood with Mask.. finally she escaped to Narfell after killing and making a ritual with her father corpse

• Login: y_frick
    Character: Scuttle
    Class: Wizard
    Residence: Gypsy Camp

The small halfling is currently plotting his ascendency to greatness. Can often be seen with his pet imp Nard.

(plotline is currently being written and will be passed over to Naderi in the near future).

Frank

• Login: BCobo
    Character: Enlock Nightshade
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Class(es)/Level(s): Necromancer 4th
    Residence: Moves around a lot
    Information:

Enlock was born in Norwick and studied in the library of Spellweaver keep since he was a boy. He took a liking to manipulating negative energy and has focused his studies on the dark arts of necromancy. He realized that most would shun him for his profession, so he has started a Cabal of like-minded spell casters. He hopes to create an organization that will allow him to study the dark arts without being impeded.

He is very open about is association with Nightmare, his imp familiar. He traveled with it throughout the Rawlinswood until the Druids forced him to remove it – using force. He has vowed to have his revenge and is making plans to do so.

If anyone wants the portrait I use, feel free to download it:
    http://www.titangaming.com/public/bryant/bluemage.zip

• @86bbed41a1=Evacandovar:

(( And If I ever get to playing him again, he'll be the one to fear on Narfell instead of Ashan 😉 . ))

I don't doubt it! Y'know, right after he reaches level nine 'n stuff.

• Login: Wildeyes
    Character: Teyahytal
    Class(es)/Level(s): Necromancer (5)
    Residence: Norwick
    Information: Teyahytal is merciless, arrogant, and wholly consumed by ambition. Even so, he will rarely go out of his way to do evil when it does not serve his own ends. Destruction without a purpose is wasteful and foolish. Similarly, he will avoid fighting those he believes are below him.

His choice to dabble in necromancy was spawned by a desire to tap into the well-disguised secrets of both life and death, and he takes an unusual amount of care to ensure that his path does not stray too far into either element.

(( And If I ever get to playing him again, he'll be the one to fear on Narfell instead of Ashan 😉 . ))

• Login: Fonkin_Ashoal
    Character: Vinnimar. Draken
    Class: Cleric (2) Fighter (1) (evil, war)
    RP Token: No
    Information: As a Cleric of Tiamat, he wishes to infiltrate an orc clan and drive them to war with the people of Norwick. Posing as a warrior of Tempus, he plans to get close to some while watching others closely. He has joined with the Brokentusk Clan and has become shaman though known only to the clan itself. He will get into there ranks and persuade the chieftain that the people of Norwick are out to destroy them and must go to war. :twisted: He occasionally has to sneak off to heal himself if there are folks around. He can't wait until the time to reak havoc upon all of Narfell arrives :twisted: So he makes his plans carefully and does what he thinks any "Good Warrior of Tempus" would.

Edit:
    The Brokentusk has become non-existent in Narfell therefore, he has joined with Scuttle's Orcish Army. He has basically the same plan. He will try and murder Scuttle and take over as General of this army.

Edit:
    Dunno what's going on with Scuttles idea but, Grog keeps tellin Vinni about Magnus' Red Army. We'll see what happens. :twisted:

Edit:
    Vinni's Dead.

• Login: Corvus_69
    Character: Erigdush
    Alignment: Nuetral Evil
    Class: Fighter (3)
    Information: Ralia's muscle/bodyguard, an undead creature who wants to eat everyone he meets, does whatever Ralia says, dimwitted.

• Login: cjsvg

Character:Merin Thorne

Class/Levels: Rogue (2)/Fighter (1)

Character: Oberyn Dayne

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Class/Levels: Cleric (3)

• Login: Flinkie
    Character: Shamil Freth
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Class: Fighter, Level 5
    Residence: Peltarch

Information: Joined Raila in order to use the her undead powers to establish the tyranny of Bane. Works with her loyally. As of now wishes to bring Raila back to her former power.

• Login: Ang432
    Character: Anabelle
    Class: Vampire
    Residence: Unknown

Information: a druid in Norwick many years ago, she was turned into a vampire by Navar. She brought fear to the town of Norwick before she was defeated in her refugue. Nothing has been heard of her since then, but some people think she was not destroyed and may come back someday.

Character: Lydiah Thensen
    Class: Rogue

Tassabra's pupil, she is learning the ways of the shadows at her side.

• Login: Emerwyn Ilmahaire
    Character: Tassabra
    Class(es)/Level(s): Rogue7/Fighter1/Ranger1 (Assassin of Mask)
    Residence: Peltarch
    Information: Trained under Mask discipline. That should be enough. (Warning: Tassabra is NOT a thief! I mean no pickpocketing, maxed out hide, move silently, trap handling, etc… just to make sure no one mistakes therms 😄 )

• Login Craspit
    Character: T'lael Alleneseph
    Class(es)/Level(s): Rogue/Cleric
    Residence: Currently in Norwich, looking to relocate
    Information: T'lael has been a troubled soul since his youth. He was born in a mining town in the north that was located some distance underground (due to the harsh winter weather, and convenience to mining). The town was massacred by demons of the underground, and by sheer luck T'lael managed to evade the shadowy figures (drow). His escape came at the cost of barely surviving in the sheer darkness of the caves he was forced to crawl through, which led deeper and deeper underground.
    Living off any fungus type plants he could find, his senses became extremely fine tuned to the underdark (alertness feat), and his skin took on an ebony jade appearance like many of the creatures infused with it's radiation.
    Years passed, and eventually… he stumbled upon a way out and back to the top world of Faerun. Some point later, he came to worship Mask (or fall victim to the god's deceit).
    T'lael is an opportunist, in that he will do things that purely benifit him, or that he might find some benefit for in the future. While he may heal a hunting companion, it is only to better his own survival in that it is safer with someone who trusts you, and that he might gain 'favors' to call upon later.
    He is currently studying undeath, in which he sees incredible potential of power for himself... if he can find a place to study in which he won't be bothered by druids overlooking his experiments...

• @a681e04a5f=Vilehelm:

Rangers receive their powers from nature itself, not a specific deity, so he would not lose his powers for turning evil. Evil rangers use nature and the powers it grants to their advantage.

Not in Forgotten realms it is actualy required that the ranger have a nature diety patron who does actually grant the spells the same goes for druids in this world. The abundance of dieties of every alignment does not make this much of a problem at all though it does make "falls" often more complex to roleplay and more often than not irreversible.

• Login: Gattsu Berserker
    Character: Gatsu
    Alignment: NT
    Class(es)/Level(s): 4 barbarain 2 fighter
    Residence: Jiyyd
    Information: Also known as the War Machine Gatsu is a complicated guy,if you understand him you got something….

• @2fe0d389a4=Flinkie:

@2fe0d389a4:

Hextor isn't a god in Forgotten Realms…

I believe what you're looking for is Bane

I figured that when I was waltzing around talking about "Hextor is the god of tyranny", but no one understood and said that Bane is the god of tyranny. I never heard of Bane (don't have the Forgotten Realms books).

So I'll just play my character (I already got everyone thinking I worship devils and this god Hextor), and pretend Hextor is a cult somewhere in the Nine Hells or Acheron.

Just do a google search. Apart from not having six arms and looking human, their outlook is fairly similar. It should not really make any difference really.

• Login: Desikida
    Character: Karthios Salget
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Class: Cleric

• @903477a30d:

Hextor isn't a god in Forgotten Realms…

I believe what you're looking for is Bane

I figured that when I was waltzing around talking about "Hextor is the god of tyranny", but no one understood and said that Bane is the god of tyranny. I never heard of Bane (don't have the Forgotten Realms books).

So I'll just play my character (I already got everyone thinking I worship devils and this god Hextor), and pretend Hextor is a cult somewhere in the Nine Hells or Acheron.

• Login: xmattx

Character: Dai Kaal

Class: Cleric (1)

Information: A follower of Velsharoon, has an unhealthy interest in the undead. Lusts for power & knowlege in this regard. Generally anti social and quite, quite evil.

• Hextor isn't a god in Forgotten Realms…

I believe what you're looking for is Bane 😉