Evil Roll Call

• Login: Cardinal_Alpha
    Character: Delirean Dilheart
    Class: Cleric (Heal, Magic)
    Deity: Priest of Bane

Being one of the 20 darks knights personally sent out by Bane to cloud this land with darkness, Delirean dedicates his live and all he owns to the success of Bane and his quest for domination.
    After coming to the land of Narfell, Delirean has ceased ever chance to spread the name and believes of Bane. After being exiled from Norwick almost being killed by the militia for praising the name of Bane. Delirean has come to the town of Jiyyd hoping to continue his work.

• Login: leinad888
    Character: Blake Webber
    Class: Neutral Evil Rogue, follower of Mask.

Blake has lived in peltarch for about a month. He has seen (and been exiled from) lots of cities in Faerun, and now he wants to try his luck in Peltarch.
    Witty and smart, he roams the docks at night and the busy streets trying to carefully earn some coin. He carries a range of knives with him at all times and is ready to kill anyone that gets in the way of his aspirations for wealth.

Right now im trying to find some contacts for him to associate with in Pelt.

• Gwen icengre Neurtral Evil Druid (4) Cleric (1) Barbarian (1) Talos Worshipper
    Malic icengre Neutral Evil Cleric (1)

Gwen and malic come from a long line of Talos worshippers and since their time of birth have been His, body and soul. Gwen with each level advance has been slowly changing from a druid that worships natures harsh side to a killing machine filled with the Destroyers dark power, though she has tried to resist. At this point she is almost utterly evil and has little chance of being redeemed; Her friends have also finally given up turning her from this dark path of destruction. Malic has always been darkly evil and hopefully, the citizens of Norwick will try and hang him by the neck until dead 😃 for any crime he may in the future commit (he is a gutless manipulative worm after all). Both have been working towards frightening the populace of Norwich into becoming talos worshippers and if they have to manufacture a disaster to do so they will (heh heh).

• login: SynicaLyonbane
    Charactor: Valdush Bonesnapper
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Class: Fighter/Cleric
    residence: Norwick
    information: A large half orc smart enough to stay out of trouble in these human lands.
    He follows a code

1 Family first all others last
    2 Take what you need leave none alive who could come back later to harm you
    3 Keep you freinds close but those that opose you in a hole
    4 People can't tell what you done if they don't have a head

• Login: Fonkin_Ashoal
    Character: Malark Greycastle
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Class(es)/Level(s): Cleric (4) of Mask/ Rogue (1)
    Residence: Gypsy Camp (for now, maybe either Peltarch or Jiyyd later)
    Information: Malark uses people for his own personal gains. He'll do what he can to keep those around him alive, for as long as he has a use for them. He, one day, hopes to run an organization of thieves and cutthroats in the shadows of a respectful business, such as a tavern. He also intends to build a Temple to the Master of All Thieves, perhaps in Peltarch, so that he may take control of other organizations as well.
    C-token: As a player, yes. This character, not yet

• Login: LadyDoom
    Character: Perin Fole, aka Perin of Damara
    Alignment: TN, aspiring to LE
    Class(es)/Level(s): Bard 2 / Sorc 1
    Residence: Norwick
    Information: Chronicler to Uthger and the Norwick Militia. Devotee and aspiring cleric of Gargauth (ooc knowledge - she keeps this well-hidden).

• Login- NightStalker_786
    Name- Sywyn Xila
    Aligment- Chaotic Evil
    Residence- Jiyyd
    Levels- (3) Rogue
    Info- Well…He's just evil need I say more? :twisted:

• Login: Oblivion2005
    Character: Onlon Dark
    Alignment: Neutral evil
    Class(es)/Level(s): Cleric/1
    Residence: Gypsy Camp
    Information: i will post his history on Historical archives…

• Login- Drow_Maniac
    Charecter- Xillow Verged
    Allignment- LE
    Class-Cleric
    Residence- Gypsy Camp
    Level- 3 cleric (Death, and magic))

Information- After his sister died he Became Obssessed over death and took up dark magic. His mind is now sick, Twisted, An foul. He doesnt fell sorrow or Pity. :twisted:

• Login: Kid Militia
    Character: Aahlikeen Therikus
    Alignment: LE
    Class: Wizard
    Residence: Peltarch
    Information: Incredibly thin and weak by years of disease, he coughs and walks around leaning heavily on a cane. Follows Kossuth, thinks slavery is part of the world that is as necessary as air, he's very smart…needs allies, wants help owning the lands....

• Login: Zahvor
    Charname: Gares/Nirwanda
    Class: Barbarian
    Alignment: CE
    Residence: some moss behind someone's shanty in the Gypsy Camp
    Info: Gares was a jerk, probably attributed to his lack of a good role model :roll: I didnt want to worship Bane, so decided that IC he died and was possessed by Nirwanda the Jester Spirit, who has come to the mortal world seeking strange and exotic things, perhaps blood baths, maybe some bubbly soap, things to torture, you name it, I may try it. I usually prefer making them lose something like a hand or eye, before seeing them killed.

(just got him going and now I think I wanna start playing my good guy more)

• Login: Kakiki-Mumu
    Character: Merock Blumble Foot
    Alignment: nuetral evil
    Class: Rogue level 6
    Residence: Norwick
    Information: Merock as a child grew in a hin farming community, his views on the world where changed one day when his father was having a great feast, but merock thought he could make the food taste better so thinking he would add some spice to it, but to his misfortune it was poison, Merock had killed two people at the table that night, so he ran away robbing people's houses for food that where on the path, eventually he grew up being outcasted from every town he set foot in, and he made it to norwick.

Merock is a more of a terrorist, he holds things ransom and if people do not listen he can get very harsh and do some very drastic things.

• Loging: Evil_scrach
    Character name: Vrirk Skulash
    Alignement: Neutral evil
    Class: cleric/ fighter 4/ 1

• Login: Gilg-The-Imp
    character name: Shivak (aka Bramble)
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Class/lvl: Wizard lvl 1 (generalist)
    Residence: The Romani Camp
    Info: Totally obsessed with raising himself from the metaphorical dungheap he was born to into a position of power and self determination. Subsquently will do anything to achieve this goal, heedless of the consequances to others. He identifies the use of arcane as a means to personal power.

At present is suffering from paranoia due to his personal circumstances, this may ease, but he does have a predisposition to this condition.

Very manipulative, especially to those who are good natured and genorous, and will seek to bring them to trust him for his own advantage, until such time as they are nolonger of value. In his eyes they are weak little lambs and toys for furthering his aims.

He has no pride, whatever is necessary for his survival he will do.

At present he is very self concious of his vunerable position penniless and powerless in the camp and will grasp any means or opportunity to improve it.

Brannon (Norwick)

Shivak (Romani Camp)

• Another Banite…who would have thunk it.

• Login: Timothydd

Character Name: Azaro The Fallen

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Class and Level: Fighter 1, Cleric 4

Information: I have no soul. Bane is my master. And I like it.

• Loging: evil_scrach
    Charater name: Kar Genth
    Alignement: Chaotic evil
    Class and level: Cleric / 4
    Residence: Gypsy camp

• Login:VenKel
    Charactor Name: Nathell Nottian
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Class/lvl: Fighter 6th
    Residence: Peltarch

Information: see background
    Nathell, is Banite tryed and true and will do anything to ferther the will of Bane.