High Hold Night

• I would like to do a weekly (Work permitting) High Hold night, possibly starting on Tuesday June 30. Start time will be between 3:30pm EST and 4pm EST and could go as late as 8pm EST, but likely not that long.

I encourage people to make new characters for this. I am fine with existing characters but if the level gap is too much, I may ask you to not come if it will unbalance the party and encounters. I will say now, higher level casters will likely be the ones out most times. This does not mean your characters will be out of my larger plots, just higher levels may not be good for these smaller events. (If you have any questions about if your character would be acceptable, feel free to PM me)

Want to make up a 'noble' of High Hold? Want to make up a soldier? Want to somehow integrate your existing character into High Hold? Toss any ideas my way and hopefully we can arrange something.

• alt text

• Adventures in Narfell. High Hold. The Lights in the North event. Quest for the Dweomerscope. Jursai, the Guardian.

On the way to Giantspire Peaks
    The path shall be revealed if there is Need

On the way to Giantspire Peaks
    alt text

The path by Light shall be revealed if there is Need
    alt text

Approaching the Dweomerscope
    alt text

alt text

alt text

The guardian rises
    alt text

Jursai, the Guardian of the Dweomerscope.
    alt text

Quest for the Dweomerscope.
    alt text

• (I am going on vacation so my weekend might be a but busy and I will be leaving early Monday morning. No event this week likely and hopefully things will get back to normal after I am back. Any enchantment items in relation to the High Hold events that have not been submitted to me for approval, submit the .erf via Discord if possible and hopefully you can get it this weekend.)

• The last shard of the Mountain Sapphire was found, deep below the mountains in some ancient complex. The mountain itself shook on occasion before the brave adventurers found their way back home and got their promised payment from Zenus.

alt text

• Although the last piece of the Mountain Sapphire has not been found, the group is said to have struck a blow against the True North and caused a bunch of chaos in Stonepeak... or so the stories go. Could all be lies though.

alt text

• The second shard is found, but the brave companions had to retreat in the face of great danger. The Glabrezu Apoll'yon now is set loose upon the land of Narfell and Toril as a whole. What will the future bring? Will the demon be seen again? Zenus has the second shard in hand, the search continues for the third shard so the Mountain Sapphire can buried deep within the mountains once again.. to be sealed away for the next thousand years.

alt text

• The brave adventurers recovered the first shard of the Mountain Sapphire from Toarg'ekk the Red Plague, the bugbear invoker. Zenus the Archaeologist has taken it into his care. Two more pieces await..

alt text

• The brave adventurers took to under the mountain to aid the druid Daedi in stopping the corruption of her worms. She is now free to make her cherry bark brews to sell to the people of High Hold.

alt text

alt text

• The brave adventurers killed or drove off the bandits after finding the Caleesh Trading Emporium goods.. they stopped the Infernal summoning ceremony and evaded the magical backlash.. (Even though I hellballed the whole group for the screenshot and got a Total Party Kill doing it!)

alt text

• Having defeated the Ice Hag in the mountain valley, the group returns victorious and with new maps for Lieutenant Eric.

alt text

• The first High Hold night, the brave adventurers came back alive.. if badly bruised.

alt text

• High Hold night tomorrow. Still on.